Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I guess in a way it is a bit similar to warframe.

Though it's first person and it's more horde type, and ranged is secondary to melee.

Ugh I wish I could get internet at my flat. Would love to play more Warframe

Our internet has been so bad lately. One of the first things we are going to do when we move is switch providers. 

There is a new Frame on Warframe. I want it T-T

Edited by Fortune86

I just hope he isn't a pain to get. Khora damn near killed me. 

Did your friends say if Revenant is any good?

Yeah we should finish that.

I keep forgetting to ask when I come online. Craft the world keeps pulling me back. XD

But I'm going to have a long weekend from the 14 Sept. Maybe we can make a plan?

I have no idea Fortune... I ignore them when they talk Warframe cause I have no idea what they are saying

I wonder if there is an easy program to download and use as a recording thing.

I will corner one of my friends tonight and ask them for advice.

Don't even know if my laptop will be able to handle it but I will try and see what I can do on my side

I already have a video recording software installed, I'll test it out tomorrow when I play a game, it'll record the gameplay, not the discord chat though.

Cool. Let us know how it goes?

If I can figure something out I'll see if I can record it as well... but not the talking. Will leave that for a later experiment.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I have another busy day off today. One day I would like a day off with nowhere I need to go. Now that school has started, the already nuts traffic is decidedly insane. We have too many cars on this small island.

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Traffic and when school starts are always crazy the first few weeks. But stay safe!

Can you edit it at least MP?

Edit the footage? Probably not without premier, I keep meaning to get a hold of that.

But I can just record brief parts or just record a full session.

Remind us closer to the time... I'm so forgetful lately.

I even forgot my cars window open once. Thankfully it wasn't raining and my car was parked inside the complex.

I'm always forgetting stuff. XD

I meant to trim my fringe yesterday. I have to do it tonight. Can barely see. 

I'm confident I can record the gameplay. We can test out whether it records the discord audio. It's just editing it I can't do cause I don't have the full version of premier pro, I can get it off my cousin (and have been meaning to do for a while) but he's busy most of the time and I forget.

Though whats the point of discord audio, all spirit needs to do is record 5 seconds of her laughing and just loop it and you have pretty much everything you need :P

I'm either getting my haircut tomorrow or friday.

*hugs Spirit & Fortune back*

*waves at MP*

The Lego Movie is starting, and the fourth dog has just arrived for the day. I won't get to see the whole movie as I have a physio appointment in an hour.