Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Fortune!

*hugs back*

Thanks. I am hoping it will clear up by the end of today. I am so short of shop volunteers this week that if I am not there, the shop will not open.

Why do I keep typing a for e? :huh:

I have been waiting two full days for someone to accept or decline my offer on their trading hub egg. I wish there were a way to poke them.

Hi, MP!

Toppage, page 545! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Just called the agents (so scary) and they're going to call me back. Why do you always have to fill in some kind of form? Why can't we just arrange a time? T_T

Edit: They send a text. I have an appointment on Thursday. 

Edited by Fortune86

Yay! I hope it goes well and that you find somewhere good.

Good morning everyone!

YAY! Fortune... I hope you guys get the place!

Good morning peeps!

We'll have to see what the place is actually like before we decided to make an offer or not. Being at the top end of my budget and not leaving much money for repairs and suchlike, it'll have to tick several boxes.

Started playing Skyrim last night and it's happening already. Drove into work this morning, spotted the wild lavender growing at the roadside and instantly thought 'I'm having that'. 

Not really... I'm just annoyed.

I don't even know why I'm annoyed.

*pets better?*

And you're stuck at work, so you can't murder things until you feel better.

>.> <.< >.>

Or can you?

I could but the second option would land me in jail!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out breakfast goodies*

Still not feeling 100% (and now I have this odd rash :P ), but going in to work anyway.

Why did lavender remind you of Skyrim, Fortune?

Lagie!

*hugs*

You can pick Lavender and other wild flowers in Skyrim to use in alchemy. There are lots of other ingredients too; insects, salt, fish, eggs, human hearts, feathers, mushrooms. And the best way to find out what they do is to eat them. 

Ah, that makes sense.

*hugs back*

I am about to head to work. I wonder if I can convince the dog to go out for one more pee. :P

Hey fort.

I have a mod which makes skyrim more floral, loads of flowers that aren't pickable! Don't know how badly it's costing me FPS but it looks pretty :D

Ahh two handed. Any one you think you'll preference? Volenrung is pretty easy to get and it's the 2nd fastest hammer in the game.

And I totally get being a sneaky archer :D It's so useful, went through Bleak falls (being level 20 it was a good deal tougher than normal) and my archery skill was so low my strongest arrows (and a decently strong bow) did bugger all, so I would get one shot off then have to tank a whole swarm of draugr (usually restless with some wights) and just beat em down with my fists. I don't usually play a heavilly armoured character but it was quite satisfying to just survive through all the damage.

Hey MP.

Either sword or axe I think. Can't get the swing of hammers. :P

But I'm using full steel armor and weaponry at the moment, crafted myself. Also managed to get a decent close up of my Dragonborn.

Spoiler

DlRCyyWXoAA_6AS.jpg

I know she isn't the prettiest Dovahkiin ever, but I've always sucked at CC, so I'm pleased.

Considering I have mods to make them pretty she really doesn't compare to mine :P I'll try get a picture though, next time I play.

My girl had full orc armour (flawless) but in my head she wears a hooded robe to hide her draconic traits and I found a hooded helmet which I'm wearing.

And that's why Volendrung is so good, it swings as fast as a greatsword but hits as hard as a hammer.

Unarmed is so complicated. You need high enchanting so you can get a strong unarmed boost enchant. You need high armour so you can make the strongest gloves. You need high heavy armour so you can withstand that damage (and get to the point that gloves add to your unarmed damage). Also I have so few health potions, all the shops I visit have magicka potions for days but no health potions. (I have loads of money though cause I learned a good way to level up enchanting and smithing while making loads of money. It's to pick up every iron dagger, upgrade them and then enchant them with just petty souls. Brings an 8 gold iron dagger up to a 200-300 gold one.

If you have mods then you can make your Dragonborn look fantastic with no effort at all. I'm pleased with what I managed on my own.

I'm going to work my way up to Ebony gear and outfit Fortune in that. I might do Daedric at some point if I can gather enough hearts. I wish the arrows didn't need them too. 

As I said before I want the ebony mail; stealthy heavy armour. And I try to make my dragonborn look good, mods just make it easier, get some nice custom hair, prettier skin textures.

I'll be honest, I have mods that make the armour more skimpy. I find it amusing though that all the boots can be upgraded to "thigh high" and it actually increases their armour rating :D Whereas all the skimpy variants have massively reduced armour :P

Never really been interested in skimpy armor. I see no reason to try and look sexy when I'm trying to behead someone. I'm not into that kind of thing.

Even though I'm in full armor I'm still finding it pretty easy to sneak. I'm leveling up quite well just by getting into a good position to start a fight.

Haha I can understand. Though I do have my standards, downloaded a mod that makes all the armour really high rez and nearly every set has a skimpy and a normal set.

But the skimpy was way too much! And the not was too drab. A couple of them had a nice inbetween but not all. But I ended up just installing a different mod over it.

The skimpier ones really look best for the lighter armours, makes more sense too but unfortunately it's outside my expertise to pick and choose the best ones :P

I supposed you can get away with anything that doesn't look like it's been vacuum sealed on or makes it obvious they're not wearing the right kind of underwear, like yellow top girl in your sig. 

I need to find a nice dress too. I don't really like the fine clothes but my DB will need a quick change for when she goes werewolf. It's mostly for RP reasons as it's more 'practical' to slip on something like that than throwing on armor every time she gets stripped naked.