sharlykng

Neglected Gifting~

Omg, i won't be able to join in this month mainly because the lunar harolds aren't lining up properly for me to get a blue! mad.gif I'm literally starting to get frustrated.

Omg, i won't be able to join in this month mainly because the lunar harolds aren't lining up properly for me to get a blue! mad.gif I'm literally starting to get frustrated.

Not really sure why. Even if you meet the requirements, it's no guarantee you'll win. Just keep collecting dragons. There will be a month where you do meet or are able to meet the requirements in time.

And in the meantime, you can always do your own neglected experimentation. =3

Not really sure why. Even if you meet the requirements, it's no guarantee you'll win. Just keep collecting dragons. There will be a month where you do meet or are able to meet the requirements in time.

And in the meantime, you can always do your own neglected experimentation. =3

I know, I've tried multiple ND experiments but they've always failed. I seem to have bad luck with the requirements dry.gif

Anyway, I'm much too busy collecting Olive dragons a bit to actually do any nd experiments

I know, I've tried multiple ND experiments but they've always failed. I seem to have bad luck with the requirements dry.gif

Anyway, I'm much too busy collecting Olive dragons a bit to actually do any nd experiments

Well, that's a choice you've made. I understand frustration, but sharlyking is being very generous here, and I just don't think they deserve for this thread to turn into a rant fest when they are offering to gift people one of the rarest dragons on the site. ;3

Well, that's a choice you've made. I understand frustration, but sharlyking is being very generous here, and I just don't think they deserve for this thread to turn into a rant fest when they are offering to gift people one of the rarest dragons on the site. ;3

I know and I'm sorry, I'll delete the posts if needed ;-;

Wait, looking at it more closely, does it mean we can only sign up between 4/16-4/30 o.o

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Wait, looking at it more closely, does it mean we can only sign up between 4/16-4/30 o.o

The range of dates is when I'll stop the month's raffle, whenever I get a successful turning for the thread. smile.gif

The range of dates is when I'll stop the month's raffle, whenever I get a successful turning for the thread. smile.gif

Alright

Congrats TCA and thanks Sharlykng for the generous chance biggrin.gif

Thanks, herk! Now I have the male ND I've wanted for years <3

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Bumps smile.gif April is still ongoing~

I'm finally qualified to join! If I need to freeze my indigo one let me know.

Ooh this is so nice!

I dont meet this months criteria but there's always another month :3

You are very sweet to do this!

@Raptor of Dragons: No freezing required, as long as they're on your scroll, they count tongue.gif

@DevilAngelWolf27: You're welcome smile.gif

I've just noticed some... odd person has decided to spam my participation form. I shall take it as flattery and some offense for the people's names you've keyed in, seeing as you took a whole chunk of time from 1.57PM to 5.49PM yesterday (GMT+8) to profess your annoyance at me. Do try to be more creative with your cuss words, please. I feel my brain aching from the lack of originality of it.

If anyone did submit their form during that period, please PM me with your details, I'll manually key it into the month's list, because that spammer submitted... *counts* 328 times. *hides the whole bunch of cells in Excel* Welp, that's that.

Just a note, ND gifting is starting next week! Anyone who wishes to participate but hasn't, do sign up quickly! biggrin.gif

-shar

Edited by sharlykng

Signed up last week, thank you again for the opportunity smile.gif

(As for the form spoilers it's a pity one can't do a "CSI cyber" and track who it is. Seems to be going around to all the events doing similar) ><

Entered too. I must admit that in all the (several) years have been on this site I've never had that kind of baby tongue.gif Thank you so much for the opportunity wub.gif

Entered as well biggrin.gif Good luck, everyone!

Bumps~

I have a batch of eggs set for this Tuesday, anyone else who hasn't submitted their form yet? smile.gif

Does it matter if the Blunas are eggs/hatchlings? tongue.gif

I have 3 adults and I am willing to breed 2 eggs.

They will stay on my scroll for my tiny hybrid project tongue.gif

Does it matter if the Blunas are eggs/hatchlings? tongue.gif

I have 3 adults and I am willing to breed 2 eggs.

They will stay on my scroll for my tiny hybrid project tongue.gif

He said it didn't matter if they were eggs, hatchlings, or adults. As long as they're on your scroll and growing =3

Oh wow, I didn't notice this thread before! Great idea!

So of course, I just entered. laugh.gif

Note: if it helps, all my Blunas are on the 1st page of my scroll, and I have a bunch of Lunard Heralds on page 3 (500 dragons per page).

Edited by Aleoleo

Just been sent over here by a friend! (I was admiring her third neglected, although none came from this thread)

I've entered for this month.

My scroll has 28 pages, Bluna's on page 3 and Lunar Herald's start on page 11.

Thank you for this!

xxx

user posted image

Thought to add that when viewing my scroll there are 9 pages, Bluna's are sorted by Encyclopedia names as TWO-FINNED BLUNA on PGg 7. and LUNAR HERALD's are on Pg 3

Good Luck all smile.gif

April is closed! The Neglected for April goes to...

lovecats99!

I have PMed you with the teleport containing the ND.

Moving on to the next month!

[May] criteria: [Deadline: any time after 14/05]

> Scroll has to have the 'Easter Egg Basket' badge

> Scroll has to have all three variations of the Tinsel AND Shimmerscale Dragons

> Scroll has to have at least 10 Tetra Dragons

Note: There were 2 participants who weren't eligible for the giveaway as they did not fulfill the criteria. Please do check your scroll that you do have the dragons before the deadline.

Have fun everyone! biggrin.gif