sharlykng

Neglected Gifting~

Congratulations, Chaser11!

Definitely want to be this next one tongue.gif

Congratulations, Chaser11!

Definitely want to be this next one tongue.gif

You and me both =P

Congratulations, Chaser11! biggrin.gif

Add me to the people who wants this next one tongue.gif Thank you for continuing to host these raffles, sharlykng! happy.gif

Congrats Chaser11! And, um, I'm eligible for June *again*, so I entered... again. xd.png

Thanks for your generosity Sharly! <3

You and me both =P

That was meant to be "be IN this next one", but eh xd.png

Congrats Chaser11! I entered for June, thankfully I meet all criteria biggrin.gif . Good luck to everyone! smile.gif

That was meant to be "be IN this next one", but eh xd.png

Whoops xd.png 😌

I want to be the next one more.

#pleasesomeonegivemeagemshard

(that was a joke but it's real)

You might want to check your PMs.... wink.gif

Congrats on your Neglected baby, Chaser11!

I entered for June but accidentally skipped the page for listing my dragons' codes...do I need to fill out the form again? My scroll name is visible.

Congrats on your Neglected baby, Chaser11!

I entered for June but accidentally skipped the page for listing my dragons' codes...do I need to fill out the form again? My scroll name is visible.

The listing is optional biggrin.gif You should be able to edit the form though, if I'm not wrong. You can also submit another entry, and I'll count the previous one as a repeat and just ignore it.

Oops, I mixed up the Waterhorse dragons with Water dragons. xd.png

Do I need to resubmit mine? I have exactly 5 waterhorses(one of which is a frozen hatchling). They are on page 7 on my scroll.

Oops, I mixed up the Waterhorse dragons with Water dragons. xd.png

Do I need to resubmit mine? I have exactly 5 waterhorses(one of which is a frozen hatchling). They are on page 7 on my scroll.

No, the listing is entirely optional

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

No, the listing is entirely optional

I listed my water dragons instead of my waterhorse dragons so I was worried I wouldn't get counted but that's good to know.

Thanks!

I listed my water dragons instead of my waterhorse dragons so I was worried I wouldn't get counted but that's good to know.

Thanks!

As long as he can view your scroll and see that you have cover water horse dragons, you'll be fine smile.gif

I'm really excited to see another season to allow those "who don't have any Neglecteds yet". So even though I cannot participate, I will certainly support and share this with others! Thanks for keeping this up and doing this! I really feel that raffles like this (and before) with a variety of "requirements" that changes ongoing may have been an inspiration for the CB Prize Dragons Monthly Raffle Design. I cannot say for certain, but I appreciate everything our player base has been creative in creating, hosting, participating, donating and more to keep Events in addition to the "Cave sponsored" events.

I believe it has really increased the player base engagement and appreciation and fun and I hope people continue to support each other and share with others about these great games and giveaways!

So if you know someone (probably many people) who don't have NDs and have always wanted one, consider sharing this with them. And if they need a little help getting their scroll to meet the criteria, consider pitching in!

As long as he can view your scroll and see that you have cover water horse dragons, you'll be fine smile.gif

*she xd.png I lack a particular anatomy down below to be considered a part of the male gender xd.png

@natayah: Thanks for the vote of confidence biggrin.gif The 'no NDs on scroll' criteria is most likely to pop up every few months, since that is the base of what I'm doing here (while still being a lazy person).

*she xd.png I lack a particular anatomy down below to be considered a part of the male gender xd.png

@natayah: Thanks for the vote of confidence biggrin.gif The 'no NDs on scroll' criteria is most likely to pop up every few months, since that is the base of what I'm doing here (while still being a lazy person).

Whoops 😌 sorry xd.png