sharlykng

Neglected Gifting~

Whoo, just got my magikarp badge! Just need a spring seasonal now to be eligible. ^-^

This must be one of the coolest opportunities for a ND on the Forum, Thank you Sharlykng smile.gif

Have followed Sock's example and bred mine so have a Shallow Water eggie lurking and ready to go to a new home.

** Seems it found a home, Enjoy!

Edited by GForce

I've replaced the title/banner/thingy in the OP with an art style I'm trying out biggrin.gif Well, that and just flipping the ND over for symmetry because I'll go crazy if it's not and I know I can't draw symmetrical xd.png

Here's the one without the words:

user posted image

I'll probably wait until next month since I really don't care enough for the Magikarp badge.

Fingers crossed and waiting for my ND! happy.gif

Fingers crossed and waiting for my ND! happy.gif

user posted image Noooooooooo! Mine Mine Mine tongue.gif

Could I try to shrink down that banner to make a signature thingie? I think it'd be a cool way to link to this thread, and I love the art style smile.gif

Hey everyone!

I've managed to successfully turn 3 NDs today, so I'll be closing March's criteria in 24hours, for those who haven't participated yet! I'll tabulate and gift one tomorrow!~ *fingers crossed*

The Neglected will be sent to its new home anytime after the first two weeks of the month, unless I am unavailable then to create Neglecteds.

I'll be gifting one of the three NDs I got today instead of next week. And with the gifting, I'll change the criteria to next month's. My bad for putting the deadline as 24th [i don't have a laptop accessible for a week starting 29th, so in the event next week's batch isn't successful, I have to experiment into early April.].

Will you be able to get the badge (I'm assuming this one is the main problem here) by the 24th? If so, then just submit your entry, I'll close one eye since it's my fault for putting 24th. >~<"

edit: grammar error.

Edited by sharlykng

March is closed! The Neglected for March goes to...

TheCompleteAnimorph!

I have PMed you with the teleport containing the ND.

Moving on to the next month!

[April] criteria: [Deadline: any time between 16/04 - 30/04]

> Scroll has to have the Valentine '17 badge

> Scroll has to have all four variations of the Lunar Herald

> Scroll has to have at least 5 Two-Finned Blunas

Edited by sharlykng

Yay~ Let's cross our fingers that my cutie genders male, I really want the male sprite.

This is super nice of you to do, it makes me happy to see that someone who gets NDs more consistently than some do is spreading the love a bit ^^

Congratulations, TheCompleteAnimorph! biggrin.gif

Thank you for the chance, sharlyking happy.gif

Question, would frozen hatchies count¿

Yes, they count. As long as they're Blunas, they count tongue.gif

Yes, they count. As long as they're Blunas, they count tongue.gif

Then i need two more two finned blunas and one of the lunar harold

Am working on getting enough Blunas for April but idk >_< I perfectly fit March without even trying but alas

I'm wondering if the winners will ever be able to choose the gender of the ND, or have some influence over it somehow? I know that's a lot to ask :x

Edit: What I mean is like, since for March you had multiple NDs, I'm talking about precoging all of them before sending one off to make sure it's the right gender

At the very least would you say you tend to make NDs that will gender male/female or tend to make ones that don't gender?

Since I'm trying to make my own NDs in tandem with applying to this I worry a lot about if a gift from here turns out the same gender as one of my own (not that I have any yet), and how this raffle doesn't allow freezing and how I don't allow permanent double ups on my scroll :"I That would be a mess. An incredibly lucky and unfortunate mess

Edited by Mangrit

Am working on getting enough Blunas for April but idk >_< I perfectly fit March without even trying but alas .....

.... how I don't allow permanent double ups on my scroll :"I That would be a mess. An incredibly lucky and unfortunate mess

Wow honey child, just chill! tongue.gif It is just so amazing that someone would have a ND raffle to allow the rest of us the opportunity to own one isn't it? You'll be collecting 5 Bluna's which already goes against your "Scroll rules" doesn't it?

Wow honey child, just chill! tongue.gif It is just so amazing that someone would have a ND raffle to allow the rest of us the opportunity to own one isn't it? You'll be collecting 5 Bluna's which already goes against your "Scroll rules" doesn't it?

I'm going to release one of the Blunas afterwards sad.gif

I realise my comment was really high maintenance and I wasn't tryna be ungrateful

Also I've just been told NDs can't be precog'd so nevermind on a lot of that

I was just trying to plan around the slim chance of winning, if the rare scenario that I described ever happened I'd ask for a reroll and send the ND back for someone else to get

I'm going to release one of the Blunas afterwards sad.gif

I realise my comment was really high maintenance and I wasn't tryna be ungrateful

Also I've just been told NDs can't be precog'd so nevermind on a lot of that

I was just trying to plan around the slim chance of winning, if the rare scenario that I described ever happened I'd ask for a reroll and send the ND back for someone else to get

Correct, NDs can't be precog'd as is (I suspect precog BEFORE it turns may work, I have to amass aeons before trying that), so I can only say the NDs will either have a gender or not. I do try to have an even mix of gender/ungender in one batch of experiments; after that it's up to the chance of probability as to which eggs will turn.

edit: grammar!~

Edited by sharlykng

Correct, NDs can't be precog'd as is (I suspect precog BEFORE it turns may work, I have to amass aeons before trying that), so I can only say the NDs will either have a gender or not. I do try to have an even mix of gender/ungender in one batch of experiments; after that it's up to the chance of probability as to which eggs will turn.

edit: grammar!~

Okay then, thank you smile.gif

Obv that's impossible to plan around (if you were only doing one or the other instead of mixing them I would have kept trying the opposite) so I will stop enrolling if I ever manage the process for myself. That's all I wanted to know and I'd never ask for you to do extra work

Thank you for these opportunities and your generosity