sharlykng

Neglected Gifting~

I entered. Thanks so much, sharlyking!

This reminds me to go breed my shallow waters to the AP. I have quite a few nice lines to share for them. =)

EDIT: Bred some nice feeshes to the AP. Probably won't help you for this contest, but hey.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I know right! I swear I had one when the whole badge first came out, but now i'm making my Shallow Waters splash every day to hope I can get the badge before the deadline!

Same xd.png I only have two shallow waters tho

And I don't know how many times I actually used it in the past. I just thought it was a useless badge sad.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

It's too bad we have to at least have a level one on the forum or I would have entered. I only just joined the forum about a week ago now and rarely visit it, but I've been active on DC since it started. I get why you have to be level one but, kinda bleh for me cause I don't talk to anyone on the forums. Maybe next entry I'll be able to try this.

EDIT:

Ignore me I forgot I always somehow miss getting winter seasonal dragons. Also had no idea that making my magikarp splash would give a badge after so many splashes xd.pngI wouldn't have been able to enter anyway.

Edited by TerraAnne

It's too bad we have to at least have a level one on the forum or I would have entered. I only just joined the forum about a week ago now and rarely visit it, but I've been active on DC since it started. I get why you have to be level one but, kinda bleh for me cause I don't talk to anyone on the forums. Maybe next entry I'll be able to try this.

EDIT:

Ignore me I forgot I always somehow miss getting winter seasonal dragons. Also had no idea that making my magikarp splash would give a badge after so many splashes xd.pngI wouldn't have been able to enter anyway.

Just a tip that you could go welcome some people to the forum in Introductions. You'll get to level one pretty quickly, you don't have to actually do much interacting, and anybody who does check back on their intro will appreciate it. =)

l'll be sure to do that. Another reason I don't go on the forum much is because I hate typing on this slow tablet, but warm greetings should be pretty quick I feel. Thank you. biggrin.gif

*quickly looks up magikarp badge criteria*

Around 100 splashes.

*checks shallow water count*

Solid zero.

LOL looks like I'm out this month as well, but congrats to gigglymonkey for winning February...and again, major props for running this contest smile.gif The monthly criteria encourages active participation on DC and the forums, and I really like that even if I can't meet all of them yet ^.^

Easy does it everyone smile.gif I actually didn't expect the Magikarp badge to be the hardest to achieve. xd.png

Just a side note, I will not be in Singapore 29/03 - 05/04, I'd be in Taiwan! (yay for unintended graduation trip! I'm replacing my mom's spot in the tour group.) So there won't be much I'm doing that week.

Easy does it everyone smile.gif I actually didn't expect the Magikarp badge to be the hardest to achieve. xd.png

Just a side note, I will not be in Singapore 29/03 - 05/04, I'd be in Taiwan! (yay for unintended graduation trip! I'm replacing my mom's spot in the tour group.) So there won't be much I'm doing that week.

I'm going to try my darndest to get that badge before it ends xd.png have two eggs sitting pretty and the other two are just sitting there waiting to CD

dang i dont have the magikarp badge yet o3o guess i'll try next time, posting so i dont lose this!

Hey Sharly, I thought in the first post it used to say "Scrolls need to have No NDs" or something about "less than so many," just wanted to confirm before I refer others or give details of such!

Hey Sharly, I thought in the first post it used to say "Scrolls need to have No NDs" or something about "less than so many," just wanted to confirm before I refer others or give details of such!

I'm not sharly, but that was in the Feb criteria. ^^

As Sock has pointed out, no NDs was one of the criteria for Feb.

I just knew one day my Magikarp would be good to have for something! Thanks for the opportunity to win a ND.

My sweet, sweet Magikarp badge is finally useful for something!

Magikarp badges were meant to be for something, afterall~

I've sent out gigglymonkey12's Neglected! biggrin.gif

So far for March, we have 19 people who are eligible :3

Do you guys want me to say out how many people participated at the end of each month? Or would you rather it remain a mystery? hahah

Will watch this. biggrin.gif

Doubt I'll get the magikarp this month. smile.gif

Or even the level 1 in the forum. wink.gif

Cheers

Seriva

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

Just a tip that you could go welcome some people to the forum in Introductions. You'll get to level one pretty quickly, you don't have to actually do much interacting, and anybody who does check back on their intro will appreciate it. =)

Socky has some tips she said in the previous page you could apply, Seriva. biggrin.gif

I know there is still plenty of time to enter, but I hope everyone keeps an eye on this. As much as I'd love to have less competition ;-) JK I want as much involvement and excitement as possible amongst players with this great event & great chance, as this may be so many peoples' best chance at getting an ND in the near or far future!

Thanks for hosting again!

What a cool idea! Thank you, sharlykng, for hosting this. smile.gif

I added my name to the pool of hopeful winners. happy.gif

Happy March, everyone!

I am not typing here you cannot see this text because I want to keep this thread a secret so I can win the ND muahahahaha it is all mine and no one will ever uncover my secret plot.... I am so stealthy....

Hey, Sweetie, can you do that thing where you turn all my text white now so no one can read what I just typed ... thanks...

Bumps.

To change font colour:

[color=white]White for people to squint at![/color]

White for people to squint at!

I will be gifting the ND next week should there be any successes!