sharlykng

Neglected Gifting~

I've entered, thank you so much! biggrin.gif

I would love a neglected, thanks for bringing this opportunity to everyone.

I listed by dragons by their code, if that is okay? I'm in the process of renaming my tetras so listing them by name wouldn't work.

I've entered, thank you so much! biggrin.gif

I would love a neglected, thanks for bringing this opportunity to everyone.

I listed by dragons by their code, if that is okay? I'm in the process of renaming my tetras so listing them by name wouldn't work.

Yep, that is fine, most people put codes since names can be changed smile.gif It's also alright if you don't wish to list them; I'll just manually search through your scoll for those who didn't provide codes.

I gathered the extra Tetras I needed and submitted the form smile.gif . I listed my Tetra's codes, my prizes are many and wasn't sure I will have the space to list them all xd.png ! Can't wait to see who wins, I've been playing this game for almost 8 years and no luck with NDs so far xd.png.

I listed my Tetra's codes, my prizes are many and wasn't sure I will have the space to list them all xd.png

I just listed 1 sample of each colour and type (6 prize codes total), I think that's sufficient proof? smile.gif

Do the criteria dragons have to be adults/frozen? Can they be still growing?

Yes, they can still be growing

I just listed 1 sample of each colour and type (6 prize codes total), I think that's sufficient proof? smile.gif

Yep, one of each is enough.

As long as the growing egg/hatchlings are there to stay on your scroll till the deadline, yes they'll be counted. biggrin.gif So technically, last minute egg grabs also count if you manage to do so before the deadline.

I have a question regarding freezing ~ why not? unsure.gif

I own all 3 adults and am collector of all sprites therefore I also need frozen hatchies to complete my scroll goal ~ they are so much more cuter than adults too and just as much valuable ☻

Just asking for future, if I will ever be able to enter for myself or only to regift any won ND to my friends with none or missing genders ☺

Is there a dead line for tetra collecting?

It's on the OP, any time after the 14th I'll start to close the month's raffle entry. This is in the event the week's batch isn't successful, then you guys have an additional week to collect.

I have a question regarding freezing ~ why not?  unsure.gif

I own all 3 adults and am collector of all sprites therefore I also need frozen hatchies to complete my scroll goal ~ they are so much more cuter than adults too and just as much valuable ☻

Just asking for future, if I will ever be able to enter for myself or only to regift any won ND to my friends with none or missing genders ☺

Freezing hatchlings usually occur once we have obtained the adult sprite, in other words you already have an ND; this thread is up mainly to help others who aren't able to obtain an ND, get one. I feel that the ND should have gone to another less fortunate person if you opt to freeze your winning ND.

The NDs that I offer up on trading threads have no such restrictions, I don't exactly care what you do to it since the trade has been completed. The ones offered for this thread however, since I'm gifting it, it's more for those who likely have gone years without that one ND.

Finally caught enough tetras. I've entered for May. As always, thanks so much for holding this giveaway. biggrin.gif

I have at least one of every variation of prize dragon, and the Easter egg basket, plus ten tetras! Although two are eggs, does that still count? They will definitely be growing up on my scroll.

I have two questions: in the entry form, do I insert the dragons view links? Or just their codes?

Also, I'm assuming the Neglecteds given away have gender, is that right? Not that it matters, I'm just curious. smile.gif

Also thank you so much for this, it's amazingly kind and I'm extremely grateful for the opportunity.

Edited by WaterDroplet

I have at least one of every variation of prize dragon, and the Easter egg basket, plus ten tetras! Although two are eggs, does that still count? They will definitely be growing up on my scroll.

I have two questions: in the entry form, do I insert the dragons view links? Or just their codes?

Also, I'm assuming the Neglecteds given away have gender, is that right? Not that it matters, I'm just curious. smile.gif

Also thank you so much for this, it's amazingly kind and I'm extremely grateful for the opportunity.

Yes, they'll count. You can insert either for your own preference; I usually just copy the codes only though.

The ND genders, or non-gender are randomised unless a preference is stated and I do have an ND that fits accordingly. The only thing I can assure is that they'll all be CB (any non-CB ones I make are from my own lineages).

EDIT: The ND batch will be on 18th at the earliest; I'll add a note on the OP for when I've started a batch of eggs, so you guys can expect it at a closer date.

Edited by sharlykng

Good luck!

(That's totally not a selfish wish laugh.gif)

May is closed! The Neglected for May goes to...

Chaser11!

I have PMed you with the teleport containing the ND.

Moving on to the next month!

[June] criteria: [Deadline: any time after 11/06]

> Scroll has to have at least 5 Waterhorse Dragons

> Scroll has to have all three variations of the Gemshard Dragons

> Scroll must not have any Neglecteds

Note: I will not be around from 27-29 May, if anyone will be looking for me then.

Have fun everyone! biggrin.gif

Edited by sharlykng

Wait I thought there is only three variations of gemshards?

And the hoarding should be easy, and also I have literally no confidence in experimenting.

Wait I thought there is only three variations of gemshards?

And the hoarding should be easy, and also I have literally no confidence in experimenting.

Oops, my bad. Yes, there's three variations of gemshards. *edits accordingly*

Is it 5 Waterhorses or 10? O.o (I bred an egg jic)

But congrats Chaser11 ^^

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Is it 5 Waterhorses or 10? O.o (I bred an egg jic)

But congrats Chaser11 ^^

Five, sorry about that ^^"

Five, sorry about that ^^"

I dumped all ten of my codes into the thing already xd.png but thank you for changing it!

Edited by Raptor of Dragons