purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

Whomever dropped this as a hatchling in the AP, I love you. I'm assuming it was deliberate because it was low-time but if it was abandoned by mistake please let me know and I'll attempt a return gift! Probably not of equal value because this is one of the nicest things I've ever grabbed :lol:

I don't have a hope of being able to continue this... But look how pretty <3 Might make another 5th gen checker of two other breeds so I can make pretty things from it anyway. Also precog said male, so I'm really hoping the influence I just used does the trick!!

Capture.PNG

1 hour ago, littleangelamy22 said:

I don't have a hope of being able to continue this... But look how pretty <3 Might make another 5th gen checker of two other breeds so I can make pretty things from it anyway. Also precog said male, so I'm really hoping the influence I just used does the trick!!

Capture.PNG

@littleangelamy22 Would you like this as a mate? I don't think they're related.

59e4e15feeb7e_redsandmarrows.JPG.f99a5a9094ff7c7f73f1ad40dc5a63c1.JPG

If you don't, this still qualifies as a GREAT LINEAGE FOUND IN AP, because that is exactly what happened! Thanks @MaeTM

34 minutes ago, tjenni said:

thanks @ predat0rs for this Nebula, I already have multiple dragons from the same combination

You're welcome. I love that combination myself. ^.^

6 hours ago, Toyo said:

@littleangelamy22 Would you like this as a mate? I don't think they're related.

59e4e15feeb7e_redsandmarrows.JPG.f99a5a9094ff7c7f73f1ad40dc5a63c1.JPG

If you don't, this still qualifies as a GREAT LINEAGE FOUND IN AP, because that is exactly what happened! Thanks @MaeTM

I'm egglocked anyway so couldn't possibly take that from you, but also gorgeous <3 If I manage to get a 5th gen mate and so do you then maybe we can swap 6th gen babies to make a 7th! Not that it would take a bazillion years or anything... :P

Shout out to @alupe99a for this 2G Antarean from Caligene. I was hoping not to be forced to breed one from my own dragons, and the timing couldn't be better.

Edited by Miral

On 10/13/2017 at 4:11 PM, Shadowdrake said:

Some more lyric blebs for my collection!

I believe this is from the Phantom of the Opera sequel? @Toyo, is this another one from you?

And one Princess Bride picked up from a massbreed of higher-gen relatives. Wish I knew who made this and the brute TLoU lineage so I could note a name down.

Libbylishy made that one :D thanks for posting, ran off to beg a sibling!