purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

Thank you!

herk

Gen3 PB BBW - always happy to find ones unrelated to my other bunch. ;)

Gen3 PB Magi - and definitely happy to find one of these unrelated to my others! *big grin*

beefcake

Gen2 Green x Stone - never mind another addition to my non-hybrid-checkers with hybrid producing dragons. :lol:

lovecats99

Gen2 Waterhorse x Light Lumina - I'll use it as a nudge that I should get on this checkar-project again. ;P

MutantEnder

Gen2 PB Daydream - unrelated to my other ones too! *pleased*

Rubin

Gen3 Swallowtail x Blue Gemshard checker - this combo looks great! Couldn't resist keeping it even though I so don't need more checker-projects! XD

Claire111

Gen2 PB Stripe - never mind picking up PB Stripes. *smile* I have so many different kind of colour-projects for these guys going on. *chuckle*

Terrafreaky

Gen3 PB Two-Finned Bluna - I pick up surprisingly few Blunas from the AP, and a gen3 is a nice building-stone for my PB project with ones from the Water x Skywing combo. :)

Gen3 Red x Green checker - I picked this one up just a couple of days after you mentioning that you had picked up one of mine from the AP! XD I find it pretty awesome that we got a blood-swap through AP hunting. *grins*

Gen3 PB Nilia pygmy - now I just need to get myself together and actually match up at least two of my many gen2s to get a mate. :rolleyes:

Gen2 Crimson Flare Pygmy x Nilia Pygmy - aaand here I go with another non-hybrid-checker project. *lopsided smile*

Gen3 Dark Myst Pygmy x Pumpkin checker - I've had this project in mind for some time, just haven't gotten around to it. So thanks for the start. (;

Anon breeders

Gen2 PB Green - always so so grateful to find PB Greens unrelated to all my other ones! :D

Gen2 Nebula x Ridgewing - Good start for a new checker project. *chuckle* I often find myself trying to make checkers from the hybrid-producing breeds; which tends to be challenging at times. *lopsided smile*

Gen2 PB Dorsal - I tend to pick up a lot of Purple Dorsals from the AP, the week after I grabbed this one I actually picked up a sibling! *laugh* (threw that one back again though I admit. ;P )

Gen2 PB Summer - My last Summer for the season. *nods*

Gen2 PB Nocturne - unrelated to all my other ones. :) (now I just need to get myself together and match up all my gen2s waiting. XD

Gen2 Coastal Waverunner x Electric - another building-block for my non-hybrid checker projects. (:

Gen2 Ultraviolet - I have a mate ready already too! (:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/w4LWT

Thank you so much, whoever you are! This little one made my day, you have no idea. From the incredible lineage, to the code that has the full initials of someone very special to me, to it being designed after my favorite season- this egg was just the perfect catch and honestly it feels unreal that I got it in the AP ♥
I'm so happy about a pixel egg, rip 

Thank you, Fly-by-Night for this pretty! I'll breed her a mate during Halloween ^_^

Thank you, OokamiRyuu for him - I somehow never thought of pairing Purples with Soulstones, but I really like the way it looks!

1 hour ago, TerraAnne said:

I knew there was a reason I liked Storms... https://dragcave.net/lineage/odWuh

SA storm found in the ap like a minute ago.

1 hour ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

I have one too. They're beautiful. :wub: But did you know you own one of that same line already? https://dragcave.net/lineage/uZ3Zw XD

All bred by me :'D Seems they like to gravitate towards the same people XD You probably got the first from a raffle!

Yeah I got the first from the alternate lives raffle. :D I only noticed it was a sibling of the one I already had after I posted here, but mom wanted to watch a movie so I never got back onto to comment on it. XD

14 hours ago, xForcibleFeeding said:

Thank you, OokamiRyuu for him - I somehow never thought of pairing Purples with Soulstones, but I really like the way it looks!

Yeah, I like how they're similar both in colours and pose. ^_^

Thank you!

user560 for this Gen2 White x Aeon Wyvern.

MaeTM for this Gen2 Magelight Pygmy x Misfit Pygmy.

Undomiel for this Gen3 PB Red.

kitty_knitter for this Gen2 Sinomorph x Spirit Ward.

Nessj for this Gen2 Desert Zyumorph x Bolt.

abbi2996 for this Gen2 Anagallis x GoN.

Okura for this Gen2 Sapphire x Cavern Lurker.

On 9/27/2017 at 11:35 PM, oilbird said:

@Tecca for this 3g Purple x Cavern Lurker. Lovely lovely!

On 9/21/2017 at 4:07 PM, kittyrules2003 said:

Ooh, nice finds! Here's my most recent catch:

@TeccaqMVvQ

You're both welcome. :)

I'd like to thank @dreamer23 for this lovely 3G Brimstone Thuwed!

2 hours ago, littleangelamy22 said:

Just picked up a gorgeous 4th gen Black Tea from a Z'coded lineage, thanks @purplehaze

I'm glad it found a good home. :)

5 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

2g ice from alt sweetling not a bad catch in my book

Alt Sweetling are beautiful with everything! 

3 hours ago, Kiyoura said:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Qhvz8

Thank you Terces! I always have a fondness and weakness for pretty arrowheads. :wub: 

Thats so pretty!!!

Thank you purplehaze for the 2g PB Geode and whoever AP'd CB Sunset hatchie, that I need for scroll goals!!

Some more lyric blebs for my collection!

I believe this is from the Phantom of the Opera sequel? @Toyo, is this another one from you?

And one Princess Bride picked up from a massbreed of higher-gen relatives. Wish I knew who made this and the brute TLoU lineage so I could note a name down.

Thanks to Ramani for the 3rd gen PB Magi to add to my collection.

And thanks to whoever abandoned the CB z-coded Aria.

And to Dirtytabs, who abandoned this Split

And to Aresa for this one

:D

4 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

Some more lyric blebs for my collection!

I believe this is from the Phantom of the Opera sequel? @Toyo, is this another one from you?

Yes, it is! Shadowdrake, I think you know my MO :)