TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

How do you save the house after decorating it? I've been decorating for a long time, and exited the house, but when I came back in, everything is back to what it was. ;-;

How do you save the house after decorating it? I've been decorating for a long time, and exited the house, but when I came back in, everything is back to what it was. ;-;

Try a hard refresh.

I'm visiting places before the day ends.

I've decided the most restful ones are at the very back of the water/forest temples.

Try a hard refresh.

I'm visiting places before the day ends.

I've decided the most restful ones are at the very back of the water/forest temples.

Thanks! That worked.

Just got home from a friend's birthday party. I think I have enough time left to try out a few more combinations before deciding on my final decorations.

I procrastinated playing until now. Is it still possible for me to power through and get everything, or have I missed some of the furniture permanently?

The message dude is telling me "I'll have work for you tomorrow", and the cute robed archer dude is saying he's still researching, so I'm a little concerned. I didn't mean to wait this long, but I didn't realize this game might run on real-time events. >_<

Edit: Also, almost all of my quests are crossed out, yet I have barely any furniture and it seems like there's a huge amount...

Edited by Toodles

I procrastinated playing until now. Is it still possible for me to power through and get everything, or have I missed some of the furniture permanently?

The message dude is telling me "I'll have work for you tomorrow", and the cute robed archer dude is saying he's still researching, so I'm a little concerned. I didn't mean to wait this long, but I didn't realize this game might run on real-time events. >_<

If you finish the story quest, you can enter freeplay mode and repeat minigames as often as you want to gather all the items. No time to waste, though!

(Enter your house, hard refresh, and exit to prompt the new story quest. Once you're in freeplay, exit the map you're on, then immediately return to it. It will reset the game and allow you to play for items again.)

If you finish the story quest, you can enter freeplay mode and repeat minigames as often as you want to gather all the items. No time to waste, though!

(Enter your house, hard refresh, and exit to prompt the new story quest. Once you're in freeplay, exit the map you're on, then immediately return to it. It will reset the game and allow you to play for items again.)

I'll try it when I'm done, thanks. ^^

Dang... I'm missing eight days because my new internet provider couldn't get me connected. >.< It was supposed to happen on the 29th... and finally they got a guy out here today, to finish connecting the line.

*sigh*

So, no chance of getting the rest of the items. I had sooo wanted a cat bed. ;___;

Oh well.

But it was a fun game and I'm glad I managed to finish the main quest line. smile.gif

Thanks to all who put so much work and effort and love into this! It was great! <3 <3 <3

I finally decided on my permanent decorations (I hope we will be able to see our houses after this ends!). I loved this game a lot more then I thought I would and I'll be sad to see it go.

I have my house in its final stage of decoration, and I love it on an unreasonable level. I want to go on living in it. Sigh. :-)

Fifteen minutes left! *is excited to see if we can see other people's houses*

Decorated my house in a way that I like. smile.gif Now standing on the empty ship in the dock. wink.gif

I hope the art noveu fireplace fire works properly.

Ok, added more cat beds and did the final tweaks to my house. I took screen shots for posterity in case we can't access afterwards. I wish we had more rooms to decorate. So many great choices to pick from!

Thanks everyone for all your hard work putting this together for us. Lots of fun!

I thought the badge would change at the end of the event! I do wish I could see my house again xd.png

I thought the badge would change at the end of the event! [..]

Me too! If it isn't, I'm making a suggestion thread about it, but first I'm waiting a bit. Perhaps it just hasn't been updated yet?

I had Through the Fire and the Flames playing, so that was a very intense last decorating session...

...But it appears that I'm not being kicked out of the game, so I can go grind some more and get all the furniture. xd.png

Now that the event has ended, we can no longer view our houses, is that right?

Can we have a kitchen next year? I need a bigger house!

It was definitely fun. Thanks again.

I had Through the Fire and the Flames playing, so that was a very intense last decorating session...

...But it appears that I'm not being kicked out of the game, so I can go grind some more and get all the furniture. xd.png

Love that song! (Dragonforce) right? I love soldiers of the wasteland.

Got done with my home earlier today, stacked a bunch of cream carpets in one room so it looks like it has wall to wall carpet. xd.png

...And then the page ran out of memory. Thanks a bundle, Chrome. At least I managed to get a screenshot. xd.png

user posted image

Love that song! (Dragonforce) right? I love soldiers of the wasteland.

Got done with my home earlier today, stacked a bunch of cream carpets in one room so it looks like it has wall to wall carpet. xd.png

Yeah, I haven't heard Soldiers, I like Fury of the Storm though. xd.png

I should have thought of that...

Edited by Toodles

I am hoping for a link to let me see my house again. It wasn't anything special, but it was cozy and it was mine.

Thanks again to all who made this event possible. I know a lot of hard work went into it and the artwork was amazing. I found the quests easier this year and therefore much more enjoyable. I shall miss running through the snow delivering packages and taking breaks on the sledding hill! laugh.gif

Now that the event has ended, we can no longer view our houses, is that right?

If thats the case then what had we worked this hard for if noone can ever view the results saved on dc? We could as well have skept all the farming abd frustration and do the desorating in an art program with trasparency and layers...tongue.gif i actually hope its all not done yet with the badges coding. I regret i checked in now ill have trouble falling asleep hoping this is not to stay without the badge leading to our houses.. the tree or the wrath or the val cave are all vievable after all and the house dec. Was analogical to all these

I'm assuming we'll be able to see our houses again, or what was the point of decorating at all? The coding just probably isn't done yet.