Sugar-Free

[OOC] The Eternally Guilty Sun: Revival

from my experience, unless the series revolves around it, time travel tends to screw up the story.

My Ratchet his the one from A Crack in Time (All of the R&C games have some kind of sexual innuendo in the title xd.png ) and it's about time travel. It's in a few isolated levels but its mostly to stop the bad guy or save a planet from an invasion decades before. The Great Clock where Clank was taken is only there to keep time and should never be used as a time machine. It was transplanted into the heart of the universe becasue a alien species called the Fongoids accidentally discovered time travel and used it as a way to take vacations. It broke the time stream.

from my experience, unless the series revolves around it, time travel tends to screw up the story.

My Ratchet his the one from A Crack in Time (All of the R&C games have some kind of sexual innuendo in the title xd.png ) and it's about time travel. It's in a few isolated levels but its mostly to stop the bad guy or save a planet from an invasion decades before. The Great Clock where Clank was taken is only there to keep time and should never be used as a time machine. It was transplanted into the heart of the universe becasue a alien species called the Fongoids accidentally discovered time travel and used it as a way to take vacations. It broke the time stream.

To take vacations? That's facking beautiful xd.png

And the titles alone are what has always drawn me to try picking them up some day. Who doesn't want to play a game called "Up Your Arsenal"?

OOOOHHHH My God you should. the first three are in a collection for the ps3. I think its like 13 at most places. The first one has a lot wrong with it (like the really slippery controls and wonkey camera) but the writing is excellent and they fix it in the next incarnations.

I've gotten platnium on all of them on the ps3 and I'm building his Omniwrench in my spare time.

I'm obsessed with this game....can't you tell?

OOOOHHHH My God you should. the first three are in a collection for the ps3. I think its like 13 at most places. The first one has a lot wrong with it (like the really slippery controls and wonkey camera) but the writing is excellent and they fix it in the next incarnations.

I've gotten platnium on all of them on the ps3 and I'm building his Omniwrench in my spare time. 

I'm obsessed with this game....can't you tell?

Why the PS3. Why. Why a console I don't own ; ~; Why.

It's my goal to catch myself up on the Sony consoles eventually. I really want to play the games ever since I saw reviews on them (and the Atelier stuff because I hate myself and love management)

No, not at all. It's not like...*pushes away my FE perler bead art, figma, Nendoroids, amiibos, art books, games, SE 3DS's and custom Soren clay keychain*...I have any idea what that's like...eheh.

Edited by Sugar-Free

JUST A HEADS UP

As soon as intros wrap up, the group will start heading in the direction of the next event. I'll be merging the three groups and the complete group will likely need to find shelter for the incoming storm. Just thought I'd let you know <3

Owain confirmed for fun to roleplay.

Severa still slightly difficult.

Alex can smell the savory scent of ham coming from Owain.

Fun fact: my Owain and Severa were the products of Ricken and that one dude, hence her confusion at these one's parentage. Might eventually bring up why Alex hasn't met her Morgan yet...

ALSO

On my work days, I'll be slower with responding. I'll usually pop in around 4:00pm DC Time, but on said days, I won't be active past 10:00pm DC Time.

Edited by Sugar-Free

Lissa was a cute princess, so I married her. How could I have known this would spawn Owain into the world alongside Morgan, and that Owain and Severa's supports would have been so adorably cheesy and amazing?

They da best.

Alright, I'm gonna begin shuttling everyone forward toward the north now. Ike will meet up with Alex/Owain/Severa/and Tyrande, who will eventually merge with Soren and Cyil soon after Silver posts for her. Thanks for the patience!

Edited by Sugar-Free

I'm going to have a post either tonight or tomorrow

I'm going to have a post either tonight or tomorrow

Perfectly fine! I was lax in posting because I fell asleep (again) after work, so...~

Oh, and since the group will be broken for a bit, I miiiight have to have someone on Ascension's side eventually go lead the other merry band in the right direction. Eventually, Maybe

Oh, and since the group will be broken for a bit, I miiiight have to have someone on Ascension's side eventually go lead the other merry band in the right direction. Eventually, Maybe

I... guess Kali could do this? smile.gif I would really like to develop Kali and Blossom as individual characters, rather than "just some (extremely unimportant) sidekicks of a (not very important) gym leader". They deserve their time to shine!

Edited by Felixr2

I... guess Kali could do this? smile.gif I would really like to develop Kali and Blossom as individual characters, rather than "just some (extremely unimportant) sidekicks of a (not very important) gym leader". They deserve their time to shine!

I'll admit, I've been wanting them to have time to get to speak and evolve (heh) as people, too. Ascension will have his group go ahead and get to the castle, and while Ike gets his probably short intro out of the way (Alex knows this Ike, and Severa and Owain have prolly at least heard of him. The only real intro he'll need is Tyrande), Soren and Cyil can get acquainted before everyone shows up. Then storm-avoidance shenanigans ensue...xd.png

After some time/posts passes, Ascension will ask someone to find out where they are before heading to Eos's position.

Edited by Sugar-Free

Let's be honest, I'm really debating joining as a regular RPer... buuut I'm kinda worried what happened last time's gonna happen to me again.

I love how the Revival's going so far... hence why I'm considering in on the action.

(And pssst... I'm considering a character as well as a Pokémon, but the issue is while some places list his universe as a video game, it's a website similar to DC, so... and then he's also a deity in his homeworld, but he would end up seriously powered down. To mortal levels.)

(And yay me, finally made up my mind to post when everyone was leaving. Maybe Nix didn't teleport everyone straight to Ascension...)

...well, I suppose I'll leave my form here and we'll see what you think.

Name: Solar

Universe: Pokémon

Species: Torracat

Appearance: Link

Personality: Solar is more than a little rash, jumping in first and thinking or asking questions later. She likes to battle, but dislikes actually KILLING people. (Something she'll need to be cured of, it seems...) Solar is a bit squeamish, refusing to touch gore or guts or slimey things, so a really good way to throw her off her game is using most Poison- or Bug- type attacks on her. However, once she gets back on it, she will attempt to destroy the disgusting thing with fire. Solar loses her temper a bit too easily, and is a very easy book to read as long as you know cat-type body language. She has a hard time lying, even in situations it would be better to lie. When she gets nervous, she gets chatty. Most non-Pokémon can't understand her though, as she only knows Pokémon speak. Solar gets very scared when she is left alone, running around in a panic and looking for someone, anyone. Solar doesn't really trust people to stay with her.

History: Solar was a young Trainer's starter, journeying through Alola, until the day her trainer decided to leave for Unova. Well... it wsn't ger trainer's decision, but Solar didn't know that.

All she knew was that she was being dropped off by a field and left there, told to go roam and be wild. Solar had only known the trained existence, and as such waited there - but no one came. Eventually, another Trainer walked by snd found her, taking her to the Professor, who gave her to another trainer. This trainer loved Bug Pokémon though, and the bugs loved to pick fights with her. Of course, her squeamishness and Fire typing led to Fire Fang being used a lot, and Pokémon getting set aflame. The trainer got fed up with this, and dropped her off at the Nursery and never came back.

The Nursery sisters decided to take her in, using her along with their Herdier to protect the Nursery. One day, she went patrolling with Herdier... and then she wasn't in Alola anymore. And Herdier wasn't there.

Abilities/Weapons: Solar's moves are Leech Life, Fire Fang, Swagger, and Will-O-Wisp. She can also use her claws and teeth, but prefers using her moves. She cannot speak English, but she understands it.

(If she gets accepted: Let me know if you think she's acting OoC, because I need to practise certain personality types, including hers.)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I'll admit, I've been wanting them to have time to get to speak and evolve (heh) as people, too. Ascension will have his group go ahead and get to the castle, and while Ike gets his probably short intro out of the way (Alex knows this Ike, and Severa and Owain have prolly at least heard of him. The only real intro he'll need is Tyrande), Soren and Cyil can get acquainted before everyone shows up. Then storm-avoidance shenanigans ensue...xd.png

After some time/posts passes, Ascension will ask someone to find out where they are before heading to Eos's position.

Sounds good to me!

And Dusky, I think I know what site you're talking about. wink.gif So which of the dieties were you planning on playing? Stormcatcher? Arcanist? Gladekeeper? Windsinger? That's basically all the ones of which I can remember the name. Yes, I know I'm missing seven of them.

Edited by Felixr2

Sounds good to me!

And Dusky, I think I know what site you're talking about. wink.gif So which of the dieties were you planning on playing? Stormcatcher? Arcanist? Gladekeeper? Windsinger? That's basically all the ones of which I can remember the name. Yes, I know I'm missing seven of them.

I was thinking Storncatcher for 2 reasons: 1, I need to practise his canonical personality, and 2, the fights his bossiness could cause would be EPIC. Or we could get something like:

Stormcatcher: *acting really arrogant*

Nix: Nope. *blasts him with lunar energy*

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I was thinking Storncatcher for 2 reasons: 1, I need to practise his canonical personality, and 2, the fights his bossiness could cause would be EPIC. Or we could get something like:

Stormcatcher: *acting really arrogant*

Nix: Nope. *blasts him with lunar energy*

Are we....talking about Flight Rising? Or am I getting my hopes up too much?

Lord Fuzzyboots 4lyfe

Edited by Sugar-Free

Are we....talking about Flight Rising? Or am I getting my hopes up too much?

Lord Fuzzyboots 4lyfe

We are. Stormcatcher would prolly make at least one other party member mad fairly quickly.

Edit: Just remembered Stormcatcher mentions humans looking delicious at one point on FR. *squints at a certain character who's annoying Ascension*

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I just realized, even if you don't count Flight Rising as a game... Stormcatcher is still part of the backstory of the Shock Switch game in the Fairgrounds... tongue.gif

Just out of curiosity... what team memember were you talking about? I mean as far as I'm concerned there are no characters in common between this and The Shattered Sky.... aside from Nix, but it's not even the same Nix! So it couldn't be that... could it?

I just realized, even if you don't count Flight Rising as a game... Stormcatcher is still part of the backstory of the Shock Switch game in the Fairgrounds... tongue.gif

Just out of curiosity... what team memember were you talking about? I mean as far as I'm concerned there are no characters in common between this and The Shattered Sky.... aside from Nix, but it's not even the same Nix! So it couldn't be that... could it?

Well, I think he could tick off at least Ratchet, potentially Ascension, and... I think there are a couple others who wouldn''t like his attitude/personality too much.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Stormcatcher is still part of the backstory of the Shock Switch game in the Fairgrounds

Good enough for me, I guess! I count Flight Rising as a game (srsly I played so much Shock Switch to grind it's ridiculous)

Well, I think he could tick off at least Ratchet, potentially Ascension, and... I think there are a couple others who wouldn't like his attitude/personality too much.

Well, there's already a certain mage with a low tolerance for bs who might take umbrage with him. At least Alex likes dragons.

And Dusky: I'll give your profile a looksie as soon as I go over Thaelasan's post. I've already burst out laughing two or three times just by skimming it xd.png

Edited by Sugar-Free

Let's be honest, I'm really debating joining as a regular RPer... buuut I'm kinda worried what happened last time's gonna happen to me again.

I love how the Revival's going so far... hence why I'm considering in on the action.

(And pssst... I'm considering a character as well as a Pokémon, but the issue is while some places list his universe as a video game, it's a website similar to DC, so... and then he's also a deity in his homeworld, but he would end up seriously powered down. To mortal levels.)

(And yay me, finally made up my mind to post when everyone was leaving. Maybe Nix didn't teleport everyone straight to Ascension...)

...well, I suppose I'll leave my form here and we'll see what you think.

Name: Solar

Universe: Pokémon

Species: Torracat

Appearance: Link

Personality: Solar is more than a little rash, jumping in first and thinking or asking questions later. She likes to battle, but dislikes actually KILLING people. (Something she'll need to be cured of, it seems...) Solar is a bit squeamish, refusing to touch gore or guts or slimey things, so a really good way to throw her off her game is using most Poison- or Bug- type attacks on her. However, once she gets back on it, she will attempt to destroy the disgusting thing with fire. Solar loses her temper a bit too easily, and is a very easy book to read as long as you know cat-type body language. She has a hard time lying, even in situations it would be better to lie. When she gets nervous, she gets chatty. Most non-Pokémon can't understand her though, as she only knows Pokémon speak. Solar gets very scared when she is left alone, running around in a panic and looking for someone, anyone. Solar doesn't really trust people to stay with her.

History: Solar was a young Trainer's starter, journeying through Alola, until the day her trainer decided to leave for Unova. Well... it wsn't ger trainer's decision, but Solar didn't know that.

All she knew was that she was being dropped off by a field and left there, told to go roam and be wild. Solar had only known the trained existence, and as such waited there - but no one came. Eventually, another Trainer walked by snd found her, taking her to the Professor, who gave her to another trainer. This trainer loved Bug Pokémon though, and the bugs loved to pick fights with her. Of course, her squeamishness and Fire typing led to Fire Fang being used a lot, and Pokémon getting set aflame. The trainer got fed up with this, and dropped her off at the Nursery and never came back.

The Nursery sisters decided to take her in, using her along with their Herdier to protect the Nursery. One day, she went patrolling with Herdier... and then she wasn't in Alola anymore. And Herdier wasn't there.

Abilities/Weapons: Solar's moves are Leech Life, Fire Fang, Swagger, and Will-O-the-Wisp. She can also use her claws and teeth, but prefers using her moves. She cannot speak English, but she understands it.

(If she gets accepted: Let me know if you think she's acting OoC, because I need to practise certain personality types, including hers.)

Yep yep, this all looks good to me~

Though I have to say, what a reversal of fates this is. I hope I'm doing it some justice! If you see anything out of place during your stay here, Dusky, feel free to conspire with tell me!