Sugar-Free

[OOC] The Eternally Guilty Sun: Revival

Dalek, Doey is officially up in the IC/Quick Ref! Give it a look at your convenience~

Hahaha! I love it

ANOTHER TINY UPDATE?

Just to pop in and clarify a thing I think I might've clarified in the old TEGS: In most FE's, Thunder magic is super effective against dragons and any/all dragon classes. I'm aware that Corrin isn't affected by this (as I think it was a retcon to make sure she didn't take double damage every time a mage attacked her with said Thunder magic), but Alex doesn't. As far as I remember, as of Awakening, this still applied. I could be wrong, but since it was true back in Awakening's olden days (when Marth was still alive), imma pretend that, at least to Alex, this is still true. If not, I'll chalk it up to headcanon *shrug*

MY BODY IS READY. FEED ME THE ONE-SIDED ANGST PLS

Also, Silver, who do you prefer to interact with first? Technically, by this time, Ike would be closer, but I'd totally fine with her passing him over and happening upon Soren :3 Depending on your answer is who I'll post for next.

The OOC's always popping away while I'm at school. tongue.gif

It doesn't really matter, but I have yet to think of a reason for Cyil to drop down and interact with Ike. She would have seen a different version of him before, but I don't think it would be enough to make her stop her flying. Soren on the other hand is dressed in very heavily bloodstained robes and would likely attract Cyil's attention, if for no other reason than to make sure he was okay. In short, I'd prefer Soren but if you want to use Ike I can try to make it work.

The OOC's always popping away while I'm at school. tongue.gif

It doesn't really matter, but I have yet to think of a reason for Cyil to drop down and interact with Ike. She would have seen a different version of him before, but I don't think it would be enough to make her stop her flying. Soren on the other hand is dressed in very heavily bloodstained robes and would likely attract Cyil's attention, if for no other reason than to make sure he was okay. In short, I'd prefer Soren but if you want to use Ike I can try to make it work.

I planned on it being Soren, but I wanted to make sure I had the right idea. Though I should say that, by now, the only visible blood on him would be under the bandages. I take full responsibility for not pointing it out, but Ike had to cut the robe and undershirt off to doctor him properly (he got pretty badly sheared down the left arm/waist, and one of the shadow panthers bit him, as well). The remnants are prolly lying around in the burnt clearing somewhere, as Ike didn't pick them up when he took Soren to safety.

Also, I want to take time to say UPDATE:

Soren and Ascension are suffering the effects of the poison that was in the panther's claws in the old IC. Until night falls again, Soren and Ascension will be unable to access their magical properties (i.e no transformations for Ascension, no meguc for Soren.)

Edited by Sugar-Free

You know, I just realized Doey's going to try to get Zoey's shiny Reuncilus and try to capture Eos, Nix, AND Ascension xd.png He's going to want them for his experimentation

Key Word: TRY

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

You know, I just realized Doey's going to try to get Zoey's shiny Reuncilus and try to capture Eos, Nix, AND Ascension xd.png He's going to want them for his experimentation

Let's hope he didn't just so happen to pack a few Master Balls on him D: Jaysus can you imagine Shadow Eos or Shadow Nix? Lol everyone just give up now xd.png

Eh, I can probably still make it work even without the bloodstains.

where was this poision mentioned it sounds imporant wut Poor Soren is basically a lump without his magic. I feel bad for him. ;-;

This is probably a really silly thought but if the panther poison touches a magical item (ie. the Yato), does it stop being magical? I can imagine the Yato not being a flaming chainsaw anymore and just turning into a spiky sword. xd.png

Wait but everyone who is a Pokemon trainer is ignoring the easy solution to this prophecy. Obviously, we just find a way to get a Master Ball and throw it at Nix. Just make sure the Master Ball isn't Doey's.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Eh, I can probably still make it work even without the bloodstains.

where was this poision mentioned it sounds imporant wut Poor Soren is basically a lump without his magic. I feel bad for him. ;-;

This is probably a really silly thought but if the panther poison touches a magical item (ie. the Yato), does it stop being magical? I can imagine the Yato not being a flaming chainsaw anymore and just turning into a spiky sword. xd.png

Wait but everyone who is a Pokemon trainer is ignoring the easy solution to this prophecy. Obviously, we just find a way to get a Master Ball and throw it at Nix. Just make sure the Master Ball isn't Doey's.

No, we can't let the Master Ball be Doey's (unless he steals it)

No, we can't let the Master Ball be Doey's (unless he steals it)

We still can't let Doey have the Master Ball even if he steals it. Heck, give it to the dragons, they'll do better with it than him

where was this poision mentioned it sounds imporant wut

From Dusky, back in old TEGS: "The panthers have brilliant blue eyes, with a glow that can be adjusted at will from nearly completely dark to spotlight bright. Their claws are rather sharp, and have a sort of magical poison that dampens the victim's magic for 24-48 hours."

Some more clarification: Soren has it especially bad because the not-human part of him is basically a magical property passed from his mother to him at conception. Basically, his mother (a dragon shifter, for all intents and purposes) lost the ability to transform (because it's a magical property, not a biological property), and passed this property to Soren, who gains it in the form of prodigal-level magical skill and intellect. i.e, this poison effectively rendered half of him numb, cutting him off from any access to his magic or even the use of healing staves.

Quote from me in old TEGS OOC: "I don't want to make it seem like I'm reveling in the pain he's about to go through, but the poison from the panthers is gonna hurt him BAD. Due to being Branded, he is literally half human, half magical entity (meaning practically half of his biology is going to be effectively numbed/suppressed.)"

And in the case of Yato and poison: "If Alex were to have this happen to her, she'd likely be fine as Ganon is right now--prolly only losing the ability to cast magic but still able to wield Ilyana [the Levin sword] with ease."

Meaning Cyil would've been unable to transform or use magic, but Yato would be fine :3

Edited by Sugar-Free

Who is Alex waving her sword at?

Arctic and Vulpes. Not threateningly, but just to prove a point a misguided one, but a point nonetheless

Omg, Ratchet was really gonna go for it xd.png He gives me life.

I'm glad I made Cyil hightail it out of there then. blink.gif

Also, proving a point. Get it? Cause swords are pointy?

*excuses self for bad puns*

well...yeah. Someone told him the weaknesses and for him to shoot something

Most of Rathet and clank is;

R "Can I shoot it?"

BG "*says something snarky and villainous"

R "...I'm going to shoot it"

BG "*looks at Ratchet the wrong way"

R "...I'm going to shoot it"

BG "*not really badguy, just an alien species that looks mildly threatening"

R "...I'm still going to shoot it"

Make that Power Word: Try and I'd be down for it. Should be a thing. tongue.gif

Anyway, back to the serious stuff. ((Oh, and Sugar-Free, I see you described Kali and Blossom as "friends of Valerie". And while, yes, they are friends, they also still are employees of her... maybe mention that somewhere as well? smile.gif I love everything else in there though.)) ((And it's a good thing Yato would remain intact, because spiky swords are useless. There's a reason spiky swords never were a thing in actual history.))

Name: Tyrande Whisperwind

Universe: Hearthstone? World of Warcraft? What should I put here?

Species: Night Elf

Appearance: This is the artwork that's used for the picture in hearthstone, guess that's the best image to use.

Personality: She's a kind person to people she trusts, but also very brave and righteous. Although she is a High Priestess of Elune, she doesn't consider herself as very special and she cares for nature pretty much. The latter is both because she's a night elf, and because her husband is a druid. Or rather, Malfurion Stormrage, the first druid in the Warcraft universe.

Abilities/Weapons: While working on this, I decided to just give her a few abilities, certainly based on some of my favorite HS cards, but less complicated, more limited (I noticed how having 16 distinct skills can be quite broken in this company...), and more RP-centered than my initial idea. I'm converting mana cost into cooldown (the other way around is what's actually done when creating the spells) and cooldown into how often the ability can be use per battle.

- Silence: Debuffs a single target, but also takes away curses and negative status effects, like burn, freeze, etc. Can be used 4 times per battle.

- Shadow Word: Pain: Destroys a weak enemy. Does not work on important characters. Can be used 3 times per battle.

- Shadow Word: Death: Destroys a strong enemy. Does not work on important characters. Can be used 2 times per battle.

- Power Word: Tentacles: Gives a character a minor attack buff and a major defense buff. And tentacles. Can be used 2 times per battle.

- Holy Nova: Deals a bit of damage to all enemies, and restores a bit of health to all friendly characters. Can be used 2 times per battle.

- Mind Control: Takes control of a single enemy. Does not work on important characters. Can be used only once in the entire RP.

Priest would, I believe, be a quite fair pick because I can actually let it be just a mediocre support character. Priest, pre-MSoG (latest expansion, of which I'm not using anything here) is definitely the weakest class, followed by Rogue. And the actual reason I picked Priest is that it's my favorite class and Tyrande is my favorite hero and one of my favorite warcraft characters, together with Sylvanas and Illidan, but those are both just minions in Hearthstone. Granted, they are legendaries, but that's because they are characters, rather than "groups", for lack of a better word.

Edited by Felixr2

It's worth mentioning that Ratchet's suit ontains something called Nanotech™. It's basically nanobots that fix injuries. In the game you collect it as health. Since thats not really an option, can i tweak it to heal over time? He is starting at base health (150 NT) and if he gets to low he can pass out/die.

Is that ok?

Edited by padfoot

Make that Power Word: Try and I'd be down for it. Should be a thing. tongue.gif

Anyway, back to the serious stuff. ((Oh, and Sugar-Free, I see you described Kali and Blossom as "friends of Valerie". And while, yes, they are friends, they also still are employees of her... maybe mention that somewhere as well? smile.gif I love everything else in there though.)) ((And it's a good thing Yato would remain intact, because spiky swords are useless. There's a reason spiky swords never were a thing in actual history.))

Name: Tyrande Whisperwind

Universe: Hearthstone? World of Warcraft? What should I put here?

Species: Night Elf

Appearance: This is the artwork that's used for the picture in hearthstone, guess that's the best image to use.

Personality: She's a kind person to people she trusts, but also very brave and righteous. Although she is a High Priestess of Elune, she doesn't consider herself as very special and she cares for nature pretty much. The latter is both because she's a night elf, and because her husband is a druid. Or rather, Malfurion Stormrage, the first druid in the Warcraft universe.

Abilities/Weapons: While working on this, I decided to just give her a few abilities, certainly based on some of my favorite HS cards, but less complicated, more limited (I noticed how having 16 distinct skills can be quite broken in this company...), and more RP-centered than my initial idea. I'm converting mana cost into cooldown (the other way around is what's actually done when creating the spells) and cooldown into how often the ability can be use per battle.

- Silence: Debuffs a single target, but also takes away curses and negative status effects, like burn, freeze, etc. Can be used... 4 times per battle? It's originally 0 mana, so that'd translate to no cooldown, but anything higher than 4 would be insanely OP in long battles, and absolute overkill in short battles.

- Shadow Word: Pain: Destroys a weak enemy. Can be used 3 times per battle.

- Shadow Word: Death: Destroys a strong enemy. Does not work on important characters (as they'd be considered heroes, rather than minions. So this would work like an adventure...) Can be used 2 times per battle.

- Power Word: Tentacles: Gives a character a minor attack buff and a major defense buff. And tentacles. Can be used 2 times per battle.

- Holy Nova: Deals a bit of damage to all enemies, and restores a bit of health to all friendly characters. Can be used twice per battle.

- Mind Control: Takes control of a single enemy. Does not work on important characters. Can be used only once in the entire RP.

Priest would, I believe, be a quite fair pick because I can actually let it be just a mediocre support character. Priest, pre-MSoG (latest expansion, of which I'm not using anything here) is definitely the weakest class, followed by Rogue. And the actual reason I picked Priest is that it's my favorite class and Tyrande is my favorite hero and one of my favorite warcraft characters, together with Sylvanas and Illidan, but those are both just minions in Hearthstone. Granted, they are legendaries, but that's because they are characters, rather than "groups", for lack of a better word.

....well, when you break it down to brass tacks like this, I think I feel pretty good about it! Just keep in mind that the more charas we have, the more monsters you'll end up facing >:3

I think I'll accept this! I would just suggest cleaning up exactly how many times things can be used, and I'll put it up in the IC!

It's worth mentioning that Ratchet's suit ontains something called Nanotech™. It's basically nanobots that fix injuries. In the game you collect it as health. Since thats not really an option, can i tweak it to heal over time? He is starting at base health (150 NT) and if he gets to low he can pass out/die.

Is that ok?

This is similar to Cyil's Renewal, so I'm fine with it <3 He shouldn't be able to just recover whenever convenient, but it'll keep him away from more deadly situations if he's dropped while he's alone.

I'm on mobile right now, so it was a lot easier to edit the sheet in my previous post, therefore I decided to do that.

Also notice that Tyrande is incredibly weak against enemies of average strength, since they'd be immune to both shadow words. (I'm Hearthstone SW: Pain destroys a minion with 3 or less attack, and SW: Death a minion with 5 or more attack. This leaves 4 attack as the biggest threat. But then they got Pint-Size Potion in MSoG, what changed everything.

Edited by Felixr2

I'm on mobile right now, so it was a lot easier to edit the sheet in my previous post, therefore I decided to do that.

Also notice that Tyrande is incredibly weak against enemies of average strength, since they'd be immune to both shadow words. (I'm Hearthstone SW: Pain destroys a minion with 3 or less attack, and SW: Death a minion with 5 or more attack. This leaves 4 attack as the biggest threat. But then they got Pint-Size Potion in MSoG, what changed everything.

I'll prolly give you information you'll need to know regarding their "levels" when enemies come up. It'd be more player knowledge than character knowledge, but it would give you something to work with.

I also edited Val and am now putting in Tyrande :3

I'll also add that Soren hasn't yet dressed in his robes, so the bandages are very evident.

You forgot to put a line through "And tentacles." tongue.gif

And I can't find Tyrande in the taken characters list our the quick reference? Could that be right, our am I somehow doing something horribly wrong and not noticing it?

You forgot to put a line through "And tentacles." tongue.gif

And I can't find Tyrande in the taken characters list our the quick reference? Could that be right, our am I somehow doing something horribly wrong and not noticing it?

Darn, good catch @.@ Thank you for your meticulousness, Felix xd.png I forgot to add both. Fixing it now!

Also: If anyone saw me post and quickly delete it, I wanted Dalek to post before Ascension responds to Ratchet.

Also, I haven't added her to the Quick Ref because I'm not clever right now ; ~;