Sugar-Free

[OOC] The Eternally Guilty Sun: Revival

I'm going to have a reply tomorrow, right now I'm on mobile and typing a post and trying to color code everyone is a PAIN!

I'm going to have a reply tomorrow, right now I'm on mobile and typing a post and trying to color code everyone is a PAIN!

No prob Bob. Color coding gives me hives xd.png I wish there was a keyboard shortcut for it.

Welp, someone took Corrin. My only Smash main. I suppose I could go with Mario but ...

Wait.

I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT.

May post later with Shulk. Unsure.

Welp, someone took Corrin. My only Smash main. I suppose I could go with Mario but ...

Wait.

I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT.

May post later with Shulk. Unsure.

Only if you do all your posts in an exaggerated Shulk voice.

Sure! Remember, out-of-universe charas are allowed now, as are in-universe OCs and such, and make sure you wait until I approve your form before posting (duh). It'd be great to have you, Thaelasan x3

EDIT: Also, highly recommend giving the old IC and OOC a look, as well as the OP. Ask me anything if you want to :3

Edited by Sugar-Free

WAIT CAN I HAVE OWAIN AND SEVERA?

Edit: Ok maybe a bit less excitement would be expected of me.

Edited by Thaelasan

WAIT CAN I HAVE OWAIN AND SEVERA?

Yes xd.png ALL THE FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS

Please refer to mine and Silver's character forms as a guide for setting up their skills and such. I'll likely have to do a lot of balancing; don't take it as me picking on you :3

Well it depends on what class I want them to be.

Personally, Dread Fighter Owain and Dark Flier Severa are one of my favorites. So is Hero Severa and Swordmaster Owain.

So it depends on what is worse - the Ability to devour magic and attack twice? Or the ability to attack five times for half damage and the ability to heal based on damage done?

So many opportunities. Can we use second seals? :3c

I'll probably use them a lot like Ice Climbers. They'll be linked up.

Well it depends on what class I want them to be.

Personally, Dread Fighter Owain and Dark Flier Severa are one of my favorites. So is Hero Severa and Swordmaster Owain.

So it depends on what is worse - the Ability to devour magic and attack twice? Or the ability to attack five times for half damage and the ability to heal based on damage done?

So many opportunities. Can we use second seals? :3c

I'll probably use them a lot like Ice Climbers. They'll be linked up.

For the sake of the RP, no Second Seals (if for the purpose of class-changing on the spot/at will). You can have them in whatever class they're compatible with, but be aware that I will limit you if you choose Pegasus/Falcoknight/Wyvern/Dracoknight/Dark Flier/Kinshi Knight, as I can't have overly-mobile units in this RP. I will say that we already technically have three mages from the Fire Emblem crew (Soren/Wind Archsage, Alex/Grandmaster, Cyil/Nohr Noble). Not that I mind, just keep it in mind when you make your decision :3

Btw, if your playing True!Owain and Severa (as in, not their counterparts), your princess (in this timeline) is perpetually in another castle (i.e she ded.)

{Current Fire Emblem charas, for reference: Soren; Ike; Alex(Robin); Cyil(Corrin); potentially Severa and Owain biggrin.gif}

Edited by Sugar-Free

Did you just reference Miss Dusk. Oh hell no.

I considered playing their counterparts but I wanted this to be them before they entered Fates. Also, I wanted to bring Male Robin and Lissa in with similar attributes but you took female Robin ;-;

Edit: They already have many rules that I've put upon them myself but the most important is that Severa really doesn't want to be far from Owain, and vice versa. Even if they were mobile, they stay together. Like I said, think Ice Climber combo attacks.

Edited by Thaelasan

Did you just reference Miss Dusk. Oh hell no.

I considered playing their counterparts but I wanted this to be them before they entered Fates. Also, I wanted to bring Male Robin and Lissa in with similar attributes but you took female Robin ;-;

Edit: They already have many rules that I've put upon them myself but the most important is that Severa really doesn't want to be far from Owain, and vice versa. Even if they were mobile, they stay together. Like I said, think Ice Climber combo attacks.

I thought it was a Mario reference?

I just realized that the addition of Severa and Owain will likely bring even MORE confusion, since if you're playing them in their Awakening versions then they won't know Cyil but she'll know different versions of them. In fact, she'll know multiple versions of them from Astral Plane shenanigans and whatnot. Jeez, interreality portals are such a bother.

I realised that it doesn't make sense to have Legendary Wolf in the list of moves available for Shawn's merged form if it only becomes available when the merged form doesn't exist anymore... seeing as he didn't do much else but talk yet, may I still swap it for something else? If I could I'd give him Aurora Dribble, which has the user (somehow, but that can be said about every single hissatsu technique, don't question it) create an aurora borealis to distract an opponent and then, while they're distracted, get behind them. I'd also like him to keep it in when he gets his merged form under control, but instead he'd lose cyclone. Would that be fine?

(The main reason I didn't initially include Aurora Dribble is because it only appears in the games, not in the anime, but it still makes the most sense now I think about it. The only other technique he can learn is Double Cyclone, but that's just a more powerful version of Cyclone that has to be done by two people, hence why it's called "double")

I thought it was a Mario reference?

I just realized that the addition of Severa and Owain will likely bring even MORE confusion, since if you're playing them in their Awakening versions then they won't know Cyil but she'll know different versions of them. In fact, she'll know multiple versions of them from Astral Plane shenanigans and whatnot. Jeez, interreality portals are such a bother.

"Time travel was a mistake."-Shouzou Kaga, creator of Fire Emblem

Tell me about it @.@ Alex will know of Owain and Severa, but they'll be from completely different parents and THAT'S gonna be strange. Hell, she hasn't even met her OWN progeny for reasons.

Edited by Sugar-Free

"Time travel was a mistake."-Shouzou Kaga, creator of Fire Emblem

Tell me about it @.@ Alex will know of Owain and Severa, but they'll be from completely different parents and THAT'S gonna be strange. Hell, she hasn't even met her OWN progeny for reasons.

And what about my question? sad.gif

And what about my question? sad.gif

Wow, I had the post up so long in my browser I didn't originally see it D: I'm sorry, Felix *gives squeeze*

That's fine with me. Type me out a description and I'll edit it in the IC.

Please don't leave me in the dust D=

We won't be leaving the area in this posting period. The next big event will be for the group to...well, regroup with Ike and Soren, and other things after....~~~

If you'd like us to stop until you're ready, let me know!

- Aurora Dribble: The user summons an Aurora Borealis in the sky to distract an opponent, so the user can get behind them.

And then when he has his merged form under control I guess that could be called his "final form"

[u]Final form:[/u]
- Aurora Dribble
- Land of Ice
- Eternal Blizzard
- Legendary Wolf: This one's quite a bit more powerful than Eternal Blizzard, but it just deals neutral damage.

As you can see I also changed Legendary Wolf's description to say "quite a bit", rather than "quite a lot". I think the reasoning is obvious enough?

And I completely undersand it now you've explained it. Seems it's not that hard to ninja a turtle. Unless it's a Ninja Turtle, but we can't all be Teenage Mutants. tongue.gif

(This is even more funny for me as I'm playing a TMNT character in a multiverse RP on another forum... which is led by Dusky... where I referred to Sm4sh in a spitfight between said character (Rahzar) and Bowser... lulz)

EDIT:

For Dalek, all the characters have done up untill now is meet up with eachother. Nothing very important has happened so far.

Edited by Felixr2

We won't be leaving the area in this posting period. The next big event will be for the group to...well, regroup with Ike and Soren, and other things after....~~~

If you'd like us to stop until you're ready, let me know!

I'm going to try to keep up best as I can, but all these Fire Emblem characters man >_<

I'm going to try to keep up best as I can, but all these Fire Emblem characters man >_<

Okay, I'd like to address this before we get too deep into the RP (don't take the following as anger or anything, it's hard to convey emotion over text <:3):

What exactly is the problem with the FE charas? Is it just the growing amount of them? Or is it the fact that you don't have any experience with the series? I'm asking honestly, because I want you to stay in the RP really badly, but if you don't tell me how to rectify the issue, I can't <:3 Maybe a quick reference in the IC would help? (With Character Name with linked pic, sorted by who's playing them and a short description of their personality/skills?)

Okay, I'd like to address this before we get too deep into the RP (don't take the following as anger or anything, it's hard to convey emotion over text <:3):

What exactly is the problem with the FE charas? Is it just the growing amount of them? Or is it the fact that you don't have any experience with the series? I'm asking honestly, because I want you to stay in the RP really badly, but if you don't tell me how to rectify the issue, I can't <:3 Maybe a quick reference in the IC would help? (With Character Name with linked pic, sorted by who's playing them and a short description of their personality/skills?)

Missed my post again?! What was the reason this time? <:3

Missed my post again?! What was the reason this time? <:3

No, just haven't had time to fix it. I'm eating currently, and addressing Dalek <:3

EDIT: I assume it needs to just be put under the Merged Form, correct? In its own separate place? I know that sounds like an obvious question.

Edited by Sugar-Free

No, just haven't had time to fix it. I'm eating currently, and addressing Dalek <:3

EDIT: I assume it needs to just be put under the Merged Form, correct? In its own separate place? I know that sounds like an obvious question.

Alright, no problem. Enjoy your meal! smile.gif

And yes, just put it under the Merged Form in its own seperate place, exactly. You can never be too sure. :3 And in the section of the Merged Form, just replace Legendary Wolf with Aurora Dirbble (and replace the description as well...)

In all honesty, the only true thing I know is: Marth, Roy, and Ike. Just their names and some of the moves they do in smash. That's it. I know nothing of the franchise and you guys have an alarming number of FE characters in this RP. It's like, "Oh finally! A SSB RP! Quick! Let's put as many characters from FE as we can so people who don't know the franchise will be at a complete and utter loss!"

Sarcasm aside, not knowing anything about FE will leave me highly confused since you guys will make mention to a lot of stuff about them that I won't get because there's a lot of the characters(and I'm not angry at all, just a bit flustered at the franchise)

Oh, Dalek, if that's the issue then perhaps you could try what I do: whenever I see a reference to FE canon, I just ignore it. Up until now none of the references to FE canon have contained information that would be crucial to know, that weren't further clarified outside of the reference. (Big round of applause to S-F for pulling that off so well) So if you ever get stumped on something you don't understand, I'd advice asking yourself if it's important to know, and only if it is, you go on with figuring it out and you could probably just ask S-F for clarification. smile.gif