Sugar-Free

[OOC] The Eternally Guilty Sun: Revival

UPDATE

Alrighty, I'll either be late or unable to post tonight, as I'll be busy being introed to a new-to-me tabletop RPG. If you want charas to idly chat while I'm out (that aren't associated with Ascension/Alex/Soren) feel free to!

I'll see you soon~ thanks!

I think somehow along the lines I turned Owain into a theatrical Groose. I feel his theme fits Owain.

It's never explicitly stated in the series what color the potions are - Vulneraries, Concoctions, or Elixirs - but Vulneraries are said to be bags of herbs, while Concoctions and Elixirs are liquids with stronger solutions of medical power.

So probably something clear? Maybe a bit greenish? Not all chemicals are colored. It might actually look like water. It's made from distilling herbs though, so maybe like... brown green? Though that wouldn't look healthy.

I may not have much knowledge about FE, but I have access to the wiki. There, I have looked at the pictures, and found out that color (and bottle shape) differ in each game... so I guess it doesn't really matter that much.

And... have Owain and Severa already forgotten about Tyrande, or do they just not care? xd.png I guess it'd be up to Alex to... interact with her then. :3

Edited by Felixr2

Sorry, guys--looks like it'll be tomorrow before I get back on to post. Though, I was re-reading Silver's last post and caught a sentence I didn't see before (it was there, my eyes just passed it over)...

Another less pleasant reason also emerged in her mind, but before she could fully acknowledge its presence the opportunity had ended.

Curious. Very curious...

The intense, burning pain of waiting for a response because playing as your characters (in this case, Owain and Severa) is so fun that you honestly are just waiting to type as them again.

UPDATE

So, sorry for a near two-day wait. Life is life, after all. There will be a hopefully-slight delay posting again, because SUPRISE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY *streamer noiseeeees~* Also, shoutout to Silver 'cause we're birthday twins! Happy Birthday! (Not sure if it's actually the day yet for you, but here's just in case :3)

I don't plan on the festivities commencing till Monday DC Time, but I know my grandmother has something planned for me. If it will be another out-of-the-way day, I'll pop in and let you know.

Thanks, again!

Edited by Sugar-Free

Happy birthday Sugar-Free and SilverPhoenixx!!!!

Happy Birthday to you (and me) Sugar-Free! I had all my party stuff yesterday, hence the lack of posts. If you'd like an egg, I can breed some of my dragons for you! I still have more PB Blusangs and some other nice stuff if you want anything from my scroll.

Alrighty, so...

I'm splitting the group down for reasons. Ascension's group will be likely composed of the following: Ascension, Valerie, Kali/Blossom, Zoey, Ratchet, Shawn, Arctic/Vulpes.

The other group (for convenience, let's pretend it's Alex's group) will consist of: Tyrande, Stormcatcher, Owain/Severa, Alex, Doey, Solar, Ike (when I get him there). They'll be joined by Soren/Cyil later.

If you want a character in a certain group, have them group with them sooner rather than later and tell me so. I'd prefer them to be rather balanced, but I'm willing to make adjustments based on who wants to interact with who. I'll give until Tyrande and Ike (and I guess Storm because he hasn't really intro'd...more like thrashed about and yelled some xd.png) finish intros before permanently placing your in the group you're closest to. Please let me know what's up! Thanks!

((And thanks for the Happy Birthdays, guys! Y'all too sweet~ *hugs* And I miiiight just take you up on that offer soon...~))

Edited by Sugar-Free

I think I like the groups how they are.

And Happy Birthday Silverphoenixx and Sugar-Free! (sorry I'm so late ._., I was the to the cinema with my dad... awesome movie though ^^ (Rogue One))

I don't mind the super large groups but Severa likes dealing with less people and only deals with them if she has to, and since Owain knows this, he's more likely to try and join only as few people as possible.

I think I like the groups how they are.

And Happy Birthday Silverphoenixx and Sugar-Free! (sorry I'm so late ._., I was the to the cinema with my dad... awesome movie though ^^ (Rogue One))

Thanks, Felix! And I hope you had a good time! I'm, like, the only person I know who hasn't delved into Star Wars, so...I can't really relate to the series yet <:3 Maybe one day!

Um, Sugar, can I put Solar in Ascension's group? The reason I'm asking is because I'm not sure if you want people to understand her or no, and a Pokespeak-English translator'd be a must if you want any PCs (beside Ascension) to understand her - I'm pretty sure Trainers being able to translate for Pokémon only works if the trainer knows the Pokémon well, and Solar is from a completely different region than Valerie, Doey, or Zoey.

Telepathy might work, but no one in the RP is capable... or at least, no one who isn't a spoiler alert. And none on the Heroes' group as of current characters.

I don't mind which group Stormcatcher is in, so other than Solar I'm happy with the current groups.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Ratchet had a translator built in to his suit. After a little while of listening, he might be able to translate it.

Like the bable fish from HGTTG

Um, Sugar, can I put Solar in Ascension's group? The reason I'm asking is because I'm not sure if you want people to understand her or no, and a Pokespeak-English translator'd be a must if you want any PCs (beside Ascension) to understand her - I'm pretty sure Trainers being able to translate for Pokémon only works if the trainer knows the Pokémon well, and Solar is from a completely different region than Valerie, Doey, or Zoey.

Telepathy might work, but no one in the RP is capable... or at least, no one who isn't a spoiler alert. And none on the Heroes' group as of current characters.

I don't mind which group Stormcatcher is in, so other than Solar I'm happy with the current groups.

Totally :3 It will make the group more balanced in the end, as when Alex's Tyrande's group (let's pretend it's Tyrande's group until they get with Soren/Cyil) meets up with the other two, that'll make it a group of 9 to Ascension's 10, so almost equal.

Team Ascension (tentative): Ascension, Arctic/Vulpes, Solar, Valerie, Kali/Blossom, Zoey, Ratchet, Shawn

Team Tyrande (tentative): Tyrande, Alex, Owain/Severa, Stormcatcher, Doey, Ike, [soren/Cyil]

The Ratchet idea is fine, but he's already in Team Ascension unless you want to move him. I'll let you all figure it out :3

Alright, aaaaand I have to leave. Be back in a few!

Edited by Sugar-Free

So leadership of one of the groups is given to the only one in that group who still has no idea at all on what's going on? Seems ridiculous enough!

Well, I'd actually be more concerned if leadership was given to Alex. Mostly because I feel like she'd just kick Cyil out, but that's not that main point xd.png. There's definitely going to be some tension over who's leading who and which person is going to be in charge of strategy in Tyrande's group, especially since all the Fire Emblem strategists/leaders are there. Someone save us now, the identity mess is only going to make this worse. O.O

I guess we now need our favorite Banshee Queen, Sylvanas Windrunner, to help us out. I mean, I'm not going to add any more characters, but Sylvanas should be able to command the group. She can easily make all the men obey her (that's almost half the group already), and Severa would probably follow Owain (bam, that's half the group), Tyrande, although not really best friends with Sylvanas, would have to acknowledge her great leadership and Alex wouldn't want to make Tyrande mad. Then that only leaves Cyil, whom I guess wouldn't make such a problem of it if all other people agree? and Stormcatcher... well... he'd be the only problem. But he's male, so I guess that works. Too bad, Sylvanas isn't here.

Stormcatcher doesn't know what is going on, and he's assuming the group did something to cause this. And he thinks the humans are Beastclans, hence what he keeps calling them.

As for Solar? Well, Stormcatcher does look a bit like a bug, and she doesn't know who Ascension is - she's more experienced with ordinary Eevee. But in any case, she doesn't want to be close to the disgusting bug dragon.

(And if they want Stormcatcher to introduce himself, I think they'd just have to ask him who he is...)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon