Sugar-Free

[OOC] The Eternally Guilty Sun: Revival

Tyrande Whisperwind: Although she is a high-priestess, she's probably not the most light-hearted person you could meet and certainly doesn't think too highly of herself. Her love for nature may explain why she's married to a glorified botanist.

I was thinking about something purple/blue-ish, add close to her skin tone as possible. :3

Edited by Felixr2

Darn, good catch @.@ Thank you for your meticulousness, Felix xd.png I forgot to add both. Fixing it now!

Also: If anyone saw me post and quickly delete it, I wanted Dalek to post before Ascension responds to Ratchet.

Don't worry, I got a post in

Tyrande Whisperwind: Although she is a high-priestess, she's probably not the most light-hearted person you could meet and certainly doesn't think too highly of herself. Her love for nature may explain why she's married to a glorified botanist.

I was thinking about something purple/blue-ish, add close to her skin tone as possible. :3

Sure! I might give it a few tweaks for length, but it's so late here I just @.@

If you don't have a specific color in mind yet, I can pick one from the bbcode color tags and see what you think (I also think there's custom ones, if Ratchet's color is anything to go by...)

And omg Dalek the Master Ball MY SIDES---

Was Globbers scared of Doey?

Gee, Doey, why ever would you think that? :l

I think you misread that. That's Zoey reading Globbers' body language

*stealthily slides into conversation*

I have a nice color text reference sheet if anyone wants to see how certain colored text looks. A quick google search brings up tons of bbcode color lists, but I like the one on this website.

From what I can tell mediumpurple/mediumorchid seem to be closest to Tyrande's skin color but it might be different on your display.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

HEADCANONS: For future reference regarding my Severa and Owain for this RP (and pretty much out of it, since this is how I play them in game...)

Together as One: Owain and Severa share a passive in which if one of them is wounded beyond belief, the other will try to save them. If that is impossible, they will both try to retreat from battle. But they share health in a way, ever since Owain's ritual took place. Thus, the death of one equals the death of both.

Separate and Alone: If Owain or Severa are separated, they become weaker but can sense the location of the other due to Owain's ritual.

Basically, the story was that Ryuki (my Robin) being the herald of Grima, had taken some dragonsblood within his body and became a half-dragon. He then discovered that both Chrom and Lissa, marked with the Brand of the Exalt, also possessed draconic blood but it was too diluted to allow them to be manaketes. However, it lengthened their lifespans considerably, almost to immortality. But previous exalts had died in combat or against Grima's minions, falling to Plegians as well.

Thus, when Owain was born with this same blood, and so was Morgan, they grew up knowing they would live eons and watch their loved ones die. Owain was fine with this, until he met Severa. Despondent that she would ever die of age and leave him alone, he took a risk and with his father's help, bound her blood and soul to his, making them into one unit, willing to die together. In game, this simply meant I always had them linked and also married them in Fates. But in this RP, it means they share a health pool. One dies, the other dies. One is wounded, the other feels the pain.

This was sent to Sugar-Free, but I felt it didn't fit in the character sheet.

I think you misread that. That's Zoey reading Globbers' body language

Oh, excuse me. I did an oops 'cause tired. How bout this?

Gee, Zoey, Why ever would you think that?

Sure! I might give it a few tweaks for length, but it's so late here I just @.@

If you don't have a specific color in mind yet, I can pick one from the bbcode color tags and see what you think (I also think there's custom ones, if Ratchet's color is anything to go by...)

And omg Dalek the Master Ball MY SIDES---

You do know you can just hit the quote button to see the exact coding someone used, right? And it's quite late here as well... I should've been sleeping 3 hours ago...

Well, good night I guess... see you... later today.

You do know you can just hit the quote button to see the exact coding someone used, right? And it's quite late here as well... I should've been sleeping 3 hours ago...

Well, good night I guess... see you... later today.

I right-click and Inspect Element for convenience <:3 To be honest, I never noticed.

And I use Absit Omen all the time~ visual aides are the best <3

As for Thaelasan, I'm gonna strive to get Owain and Severa up tonight. I'm gonna try not to fall asleep before then! I'll let you know when I do~

For Thaelasan

Owain and Severa are up in Chara List and Taken List. I still need to put them in Quick Ref (uuhuuhuuhuu...I can't wait to do Owain's...)

For Felix

Same goes for you. I'll be on the forum watching for posts, but I'm waiting until tomorrow morning to make the Quick Refs for yours and Thaelasan's charas.

Thanks for being patient! Have a good day/evening/night!

Would I be allowed to make a storm appear? I wanted to add it in my next post to prevent Cyil from just flying away again, but if you need the sky to be clear I can take it out.

Would I be allowed to make a storm appear? I wanted to add it in my next post to prevent Cyil from just flying away again, but if you need the sky to be clear I can take it out.

As in, her post directly following Soren noticing her, or after the introduce themselves? I don't mind, but if it could take place after my last Soren post, that'd be preferable. If not, I'll edit my post to have him notice it coming in.

Be mindful that Eos's power is in effect. After the storm breaks, it will likely return to burdensome sunlight.

It technically starts towards the end of your last post, but all it's done so far is become slightly overcast and create strong winds so it'd probably be okay if he didn't notice at first.

It technically starts towards the end of your last post, but all it's done so far is become slightly overcast and create strong winds so it'd probably be okay if he didn't notice at first.

Sure. I'm sure the fluctuations in the atmosphere could cause it to happen but who needs dumb old science anyway

Alright, what you wrote for Tyrande is way better than what I posted earlier. :3 Perfect! (Even "smite" is an amazing word choice, as in WoW, she's protected by the Blessings of Elune, who is, in fact, a goddess.)

Ok well your quick refs for Owain and Severa have solidified you as amazing in my heart, Sugar-Free.

Also, question - What did you mean by True! Severa and Owain? Before Fates?

Ok well your quick refs for Owain and Severa have solidified you as amazing in my heart, Sugar-Free.

Also, question - What did you mean by True! Severa and Owain? Before Fates?

Yes, that was about the scope of it. I didn't know how to put it without going into possible spoiler territory <:3

And d'awww, stahp it you wub.gif

Well duh it'd be before Fates. :3c This is before their child. I wasn't sure if I wanted to portray their next version JUST yet. JUST yet. Maybe soon.

Edited by Thaelasan

Uhm... is Alex thinking what I think she's thinking? (And with that I mean, does she think Tyrande is the mother of these versions of Owain and Severa?)

I just realized whenever Doey sends out Shadow Tapu Koko to fight, it's going to be hard to beat between the Shadow Terrain and the fact that Shadow Moves are super effective against nonshadows

Uhm... is Alex thinking what I think she's thinking? (And with that I mean, does she think Tyrande is the mother of these versions of Owain and Severa?)

Well....you see...that would be impossible <:3 The have designated mothers (Lissa and Cordelia, respectively). It's just as simple as her being really intimidated on many levels by her. She's really attractive, seems really powerful...she might have some reservations about that regarding herself tongue.gif

I just realized whenever Doey sends out Shadow Tapu Koko to fight, it's going to be hard to beat between the Shadow Terrain and the fact that Shadow Moves are super effective against nonshadows

I wonder if it would be powered up under the circumstances of Nix's nights, considering they aren't natural nights but "celestially-powered, conjured" nights?

I wonder if it would be powered up under the circumstances of Nix's nights, considering they aren't natural nights but "celestially-powered, conjured" nights?

Oh Lord, if Tapu Koko gets that boost during the nights, do you know how bad Doey is going to be so proud of his Shadow Pokémon? He wanted the ultimate shadow legendary under his command and he's going to get his wish!

Well....you see...that would be impossible <:3 The have designated mothers (Lissa and Cordelia, respectively). It's just as simple as her being really intimidated on many levels by her. She's really attractive, seems really powerful...she might have some reservations about that regarding herself tongue.gif

That... makes sense to me. I guess this shows how little I know about Fire Emblem.

You know, World of Warcraft lore also involves time-travel, but that's limited to a very limited amount of specific events. Yes, this causes these events to have turned out differently in different timelines, but they generally keep those things in check by only elaborating a lot on one timeline. Yes, one of those events that involve time travel is tied in with the story of Tyrande, during the first invasion of the Burning Legion, but it's not Tyrande who did the time-travelling, but Illidan Stormrage, Malfurion's evil brother.

Now, I do need someone to play Maiev Shadowsong.

Edited by Felixr2

That... makes sense to me. I guess this shows how little I know about Fire Emblem.

You know, World of Warcraft lore also involves time-travel, but that's limited to a very limited amount of specific events. Yes, this causes these events to have turned out differently in different timelines, but they generally keep those things in check by only elaborating a lot on one timeline. Yes, one of those events that involve time travel is tied in with the story of Tyrande, during the first invasion of the Burning Legion, but it's not Tyrande who did the time-travelling, but Illidan Stormrage, Malfurion's evil brother.

I don't even blame you if you don't understand he "designated mothers" thing, or that confounded time travel element that's prevalent in FE: Awakening. While progeny was a thing back in the olden-golden days (in FE: Gaiden or Thracia 776 I'm pretty sure, maybe both but don't quote me on that), time travel wasn't for a reason, and it's done confoundedly in Awakening and the fathers end up designating progeny in Fates just what the hell IntSys

Basically, time travel in FE was a mistake. No bueno. 0/10 too much future. I still like Awakening and at least a third of Fates, but ugh