TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I had three attempts to get the zombies I really needed and all failed sad.gif I was planning for this for months and all for nothing...

One disintegration and two revivals. A little annoyed. At least the new eggs are pretty.

Got one! Time to get the other and fog them before the angry viewbombers attack

Angry view bombers?

I had three attempts to get the zombies I really needed and all failed sad.gif I was planning for this for months and all for nothing...

While the best chances are on Halloween, you can try for zombies any time of year now.

I'm waiting for the cave to load a little faster before reviving, myself.

~

Still no egg. Still not worried, lol.

So... a purple egg "covered in brambles"... Anyone else thinking Maleficent?

3/5 of my zombie attempts were successful. o_o

This is the luckiest I've ever been on this site.

Wasn't the lagmonster lag like two or three weeks long? It seems preemptive to call this the work of the lagmonster, lol.

~

Still haven't managed any eggs, but I'm not worried. The cave'll speed up sometime here.

biggrin.gif Nah, it's Halloween. The lagmonster decided to strike hard biggrin.gif

Anyway, it's seems to get better now. Still have to catch my first egg, but at least the pages are loading again smile.gif

Angry view bombers?

Sometimes people that lose the egg you grab before them visit your page and send the egg to clicksites in an attempt to get it sick and kill it. Sadly it's happened to me a few times

Is the site broke? Should I wait until tomorrow or will a fix be attempted in a bit?

Happy Halloween everyone. biggrin.gif What are the eggs for this Halloween dropping already? Hurries to cave to see. Thank you TJ and spriters hope i get at lest two eggs. biggrin.gif

Edited by Laryal

The lag is monstrous! I think I will just go to bed and try again in the morning. I haven't even seen one of the new eggs yet, let alone catch it! Page has timed out several times for me after sitting there trying to load for 3 or 4 minutes. sad.gif

Lag, lag go away!!!

So... a purple egg "covered in brambles"... Anyone else thinking Maleficent?

With the code "witch", that does seem like a good guess!

While the best chances are on Halloween, you can try for zombies any time of year now.

I'm waiting for the cave to load a little faster before reviving, myself.

~

Still no egg. Still not worried, lol.

Yeah but I've only got 10 chances total so I wanted to get one when chances were highest. Also only three of them bred an alt black so far. Ugh.

This is very probably not something as bad as lagmonster. We just need to wait a while for things to calm down.

That being said, I totally dub this "baby lagmonster" because I can't do aNYTHING.

The lagmonster's time has come!

Seriously, though, if a page could load in less than a full minute that'd be nice

This is very probably not something as bad as lagmonster. We just need to wait a while for things to calm down.

That being said, I totally dub this "baby lagmonster" because I can't do aNYTHING.

*SQWAK* IT'S CHASING ME

Happy Halloween! I managed to catch one egg thus far, out of about a dozen or so that I clicked on in the first 25 minutes or so. Some serious lag going on...