TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Anyone remember when users were requesting an actual Lagmonster dragon? I still wish that would happen.

Laaaaag. I won't be getting mine for awhile, especially on my mediocre internet.

No, but I read of it and I really wish it would happen! I believe it was shot down for being too technologically advanced though. sad.gif

Omigod the lag is awful! But I got one!! Back to the hunt now, good luck!

Wow, the cave is lagging big time. I had hoped to snag my fill of Halloween eggs before I have to go to work, but as it looks now I may be happy to snag one smile.gif

Oh well, I'll get the rest when I'm home for work. smile.gif

Happy Halloween hunting everyone!

Looking forward to meeting the new egg up close and personal. And collecting a crew of my own.

Thanks-to all the event inventors, artists, and everyone involved in this year's Halloween event. Happy hunting to all!!!

Edited by PrairieStead

A miracle! This is the first time I've ever been there for an egg drop literally at the last stroke of midnight and nabbed four out of the gate. O.e~

So I'm still waiting on my current AP eggs to hatch and debating what to use the last eggslot for. I think I'm saving it for a good Desipis egg really. smile.gif Just need to find one with a lineage up to my standards. -p-

Been keeping it VERY low key this Halloween. Barely did anything and only kept the barest handful of eggs that were the ones I REALLY wanted, instead of something that could complete a lineage or something that I could end up freezing as an S2 later. Also been lackluster in the treats collecting and IDC. I had so much to do of late IRL as it is that I barely did much this Halloween on the site compared to last year.

The game is so tricky for me since my mind is mostly shot from all of RL stuff as it is so I literally do not have the brainpower for it. x.x

Thank you TJ09 and Spriters for this Halloween and the newest egg! I wonder what it'll be. smile.gif

Oh lol, first two I click on I actually get. And one is a Z-code!

They look pretty freaky tho, not sure I'd want to touch one irl...

504 page not found

502 bad gateway

You think the lagmonster has arrived?

Disabled ads to see if that would make a difference, but it really doesn't smile.gif

Edited by Sheriziya

(takes a long drag off my bubble blowing pipe) lag? hah.. "I don't stand a chance", "I can't catch anything with this lag"

this really brings me back... back to the autumn of '10...

(happy halloween!)

WAIT WUT.

Finally caught one! Although the sickness goo/fog wont let me see the egg clearly >.< arrghh.

Thank you to everyone who was involved in this event!

504 page not found

502 bad gateway

You think the lagmonster has arrived?

Wasn't the lagmonster lag like two or three weeks long? It seems preemptive to call this the work of the lagmonster, lol.

~

Still haven't managed any eggs, but I'm not worried. The cave'll speed up sometime here.

Happy Halloween!

Sooo much lag though! Does the cave even work laugh.gif

Though think it's getting a bit better now

If lag were eggs, we'd all have our fill by now rolleyes.gif Not sure whether to keep trying or wait 'til later ^^;

OMG.. I caught one.. my BELOVED EGGY looks VERY PRETTY~~~ wub.gifwub.gif

Thanks for making another wonderful year~~

**CHUUUUUUUUUUUU***

Congratulations to the people who have successfully caught an egg like I have