TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I think some people are getting eggs, but a lot of people are bogged down with lag atm.

I'll try to save some extra eggs for you if I manage to get any xd.png

There's almost two thousand people online!

I am extremely interested in this fuzzy purple egg. I hope the adult is fuzzy and purple too.

Anyone remember when users were requesting an actual Lagmonster dragon? I still wish that would happen.

Laaaaag. I won't be getting mine for awhile, especially on my mediocre internet.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN DRAGON CAVE! biggrin.gif THank you TJ and spriter(s)! happy.gif (Now for the site to stop lagging xd.png) Edited by FluffyPillow

I'll try to save some extra eggs for you if I manage to get any xd.png

Thank you!

Although I'm definitely keeping at it till I'm egglocked //sweats

wow the lag is strong with this one

I'm gonna wait a bit before I get my new eggies x3

*sigh* the cave has been frozen for over 10 minutes for me. wont even let me refresh :c sad.

Remind me again how often the cave respawns eggs?

Every 5 minutes

I mean when I can get an egg "get" page to load, it says it's been picked up by somebody else. Who are these mythical people avoiding this atrocious lag??

Are these eggs actually gettable? All I get, every time, no matter how fast the page loads is the "Sorry, this egg..." message. What is going on? Are these not actually released yet?

Anyone remember when users were requesting an actual Lagmonster dragon? I still wish that would happen.

Laaaaag. I won't be getting mine for awhile, especially on my mediocre internet.

I still hope to own one of the beasties one day. Even though they're annoying I still love Lagmonsters.

I've got three and am now egglocked for 12h. It really helped me to turn off images in my browser I think-- my load time was around 6 seconds that way, vs 12 with.

Also! Squee, the eggs are PURPLE! [turned images back on after being locked]. And thorny! And downy! I can't wait to see these guys grow up.