MyaMouse

YAAD OOC

Knight, your character would have woken in an underground cavern full of other dragons - both asleep and awake. So, you shouldn't have to look for anyone.

Knight, your character would have woken in an underground cavern full of other dragons - both asleep and awake. So, you shouldn't have to look for anyone.

Right. I thought I fixed that. I'm sorry. I'll change it.

EDIT: I changed to Minnie looking for someone who will explain what is happening.

Edited by MyWhiteKnight

Silver is in another cave, past a small tunnel. I don't think you would be able to see her from the main cave, MWK. O.O

Knight, erm, I doubt many of the turned-dragons in the cave will stare and look since so many people are having issues of their own, for one. And the natural-born dragons seem to be fully aware of the situation too.

Also, please try not to control other people's characters, even in small, general things. I don't know about you, but if someone had my character do something, I wouldn't like it.

Though I do get defensive over my characters, so that probably has something to do with it. tongue.gif

Pleae don't move Dusky or End or... any of my characters really, unless you are a GM or I let you. Also, End does suspect the transformation situation and is well... idiomatically faceclawing at all this.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

@esko we need a password to make sure everyone read everything

Tried that with YAAD 2, remember? It was too much of a hassle tbh.

Edit: The character spreadsheet is editable by everyone, so please, from now on update your own characters if you introduce them. If you have a question about Sheets or anything of the like, please PM me.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Hmm... Debating on whether or not to mention whatever happened to Sierra, Taloss, and Wren in my next post. I don't actually want anyone Silver knows to find her, cause I'm cruel like that. If I post with them, then I kinda have to make them try and find Silver. Cause logic. :/

I suppose I'll figure something out next time I post.

@Silverphoenixx I took out the bit with you, sorry

@beiningtian Thank you for pointing out my mistakes, they are fixed.

@ Mouse

I'm typing up the rest of my intro. I'm at the house of someone withiut wifi, and I'm using data on my phone. It'll be a bit, but I'll get it done!

I'm here, I'm here! Just looking for GM okay to have End teach Dusky telepathy offscreen and post side characters in the meantime.

o: I am curious about these side characters.

Also I haven't posted yet because I'm letting Dash catch up, though as soon as he posts I'll start writing so I don't hold up Esko.

I don't wanna post again so soon, gotta give other people a chance. Might make a post with Sierra and such just for the fun of it though.

I'm here, I'm here! Just looking for GM okay to have End teach Dusky telepathy offscreen and post side characters in the meantime.

side characters???

i mean, I don't see why not but you gotta ask esko to add in side characters

Trying to work on a thousand things atm so I'm not going to have s post till tomorrow

Btw, Akita's text color is "darkcyan", jsyk.

you can edit the doc yourself I think. though we were having problems earlier...

god how are you all so good at writing and adam and i are just sitting here wallowing in insecurity Edited by MyaMouse

Stop it. xd.png I think we're all good at writing, we just shine the most in different aspects of it.

Speaking of which, has Dash had any progress in his post? I don't know if he talks to you guys on the 3DS or anything about that stuff... (Is very presumptuous about new consoles and their capabilities.)

Stop it. xd.png I think we're all good at writing, we just shine the most in different aspects of it.

Speaking of which, has Dash had any progress in his post? I don't know if he talks to you guys on the 3DS or anything about that stuff... (Is very presumptuous about new consoles and their capabilities.)

yo did he not give you the doc link? if you want i can sent it to you xd.png

@everyone else- I might not be on much for a while. My phone is having an aneurism and it won't freaking stop, and while I can type semi-okay (and i already have a habit of fixing mistakes) but it's so goddamn annoying. my time on the computer each day is limited and most of it is taken up by homework and when I'm done with that all I want to do is play videogames. so until i get over my stubbornness and just get a new phone, i will be on very little. Sorry! ^^'

sorry to doublepost no i'm not but whatever but just look at this

http://imgur.com/j9x2MJg

http://imgur.com/D1shGEc

(now imagine it shaking and sometimes blacking out)

and yes, it is literally only a matter of stubbornness. if i wanted to, i could have switched my info into my new phone but I'm too attached to this one (i've had it for like two years now). agh why did this have to happen now

sorry to doublepost no i'm not but whatever but just look at this

http://imgur.com/j9x2MJg

http://imgur.com/D1shGEc

(now imagine it shaking and sometimes blacking out)

and yes, it is literally only a matter of stubbornness. if i wanted to, i could have switched my info into my new phone but I'm too attached to this one (i've had it for like two years now). agh why did this have to happen now

Man, that phone is wrecked. It's a miracle you've been able to do anything on it! I'm pretty ure everyone's understanding of the situation.

Okay so I'm kinda slow at writing and it doesn't help that I have school in the way of stuff, but I've been working quite hard on a post for a couple of days. I've finished the post now, and it took a couple of hours, 5/6 tops. So I need to know... Are you still accepting entries?

Okay I've been waiting for a couple hours now and I'm getting really impatient so... Sorry. I hope I didn't do a bad. Please let me know if I have and I will remove my post.

Here we go!

Edited by ReEvolve