MyaMouse

YAAD OOC

Bump for things because I can.

Also, I'd appreciate it if someone went and forced Silver to interact with them, although I'm fine with my self-interaction if no one can manage it.

Well, can Silver slither? Akita might find that half-useful about right now xd.png I don't have anything else I can do with her or Chris right now.

(Chris can feel the mysterious folk coming, so he might be preoccupied...I guess... if Aki gets too impatient, she'll just leave him standing there.)

Edited by Sugar-Free

I'm waiting on Paige to interact with me and Eon

Yes, but it's slow and she's relatively used to levitating around so she's probably not gonna do much with it. Also you might not want to hire Silver as a teacher just saying.

I'll get on a post as soon as possible. Either later on today or tomorrow but I will have one up soon.

I'll get on a post as soon as possible. Either later on today or tomorrow but I will have one up soon.

Alright, no worries smile.gif

Erm anyone want be to post this weekend? And may I intro a couple characters too? (Post'd basically be End teaching Dusky (or trying to) while ASM and the Moonstones negotiate.)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I'm still waiting on Paige unfortunately. I could have my side characters interact with yours Dusky if you want.

Not sure if they're in the right bit of Valkemare. Are they? And I'm taking that as a yes to post, hehe.

Edit: Dusky's attitude? I developed a I-don't-need-any-help mentality. Still have it, and still turning down help when I struggle.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I'll probably just end up moving my character.

However, I haven't been keeping up very well. Is it possible to get a basic summary of things? I know we're waiting for things to move on from the cave?

As far as I remember everyone was freaking out about transforming into dragons, though I think it has mostly calmed down now, and those transformed who have pure dragon buddies are being taught how to be a dragon. Mousie and/or Esko might be doing a post soon that will further the plot and explain to the transformed as to why they were changed, especially so abruptly, but I don't recall much beyond that...

I should probably post and interact with someone soon, tho Idk. Bringing in Infynai was a big thing so if I interact with another dragon the post probably won't have much to do with Infynai, and I feel like that would be a bad move. Thoughts?

Why would that be a bad move? Infynai won't find his way into the cave for a bit (even though I don't even know where the cave is, or if it's even accessible by normal means.) I'd like my dragons to interact with another soon so I can post.

I'm going to try catching up on posts around Thursday.

Honestly, we've already been waiting so long for Esko and Mouse? Maybe we should just move forward on our own??

But...can we? I mean, the charas they're running are basically our means of getting our charas out of the cave, explaining the premise of the RP, blah blah blah etc. etc...

I'd love to (especially since Akita can't slither, and that's gonna be a problem needing fixing), but until someone interacts with her or our captors reveal themselves, there's no reason to.

Well, it's been over a month since both Mouse and Esko have posted. Since then, we've been sitting around and twiddling our thumbs. Many of us are in limbo until something happens.

It's been two weeks since Mouse made an OOC post and it's been over a month since even Esko's last OOC post. Neither of which really address what's happening next. (Mouse left it to Esko's decision.)

I, frankly, would love to move on. But no one's moving.

EDIT: There's also this part of the rules to consider -

At the same time, if somebody is taking too long, I'll give the go-ahead to move on without them.

I feel like this should include the GM of the thread.

Edited by Narvix

Oh no, it's FID all over again X'D It would be against the original poster's wishes, but I'd suggest rallying the dragons together (seeing as most can now telepathise, which isn't a word), and having them work out how to escape, seeing as that's one of the most reasonable conclusions they'd come to. Even is they don't succeed, it'd give us something to do while we wait (if we don't want to completely go against the creators.)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's okay for us to throw in our own subplots along the way, at any rate. And when Esko and Mouse finally do post to get us rolling on the main plot, we can easily find a path onto it.

I really am sorry for the wait >.< Marching band has taken up quite a bit of my time as of late, but tomorrow I have the day off. I swear, I'll move things then.

Esko's in my RP. So he is still alive peeps. Don't worry. I'd be open to someone spying ASM and the Moonstones, as I sorta left that post open there.

Esko, you ninja! xd.png

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Btw, if we have important backstory elements that might need to be taken into consideration by the GMs, who would they go to? Mouse or Esko? Both?

Probably both, since they're both playing two different characters that are important to the plot because they work together. Mousie I noticed doesn't post much though, so you're better off receiving a response from Esko. tongue.gif

If we nag each other enough, hopefully Mouse will post more often. And so will I. It's my goal not to keep you guys waiting that long again.

And yeah, Mouse and I are working on a post to shove the plot along. There's a good chance it will be posted later tonight, considering the time zone differences.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I'd say PM plot elements to both, but Mouse is a more reliable bet than Esko.

Alternatively, message me, pyro or skwerl and we would be happy to relay the message.