MyaMouse

YAAD OOC

Oh, because you didn't get on my case when I didn't say 'telepathically' after everything the first time?

Oh, I did? Sorry, about that...

Mmmmm, I have everything done for the planning part. Will post after I get home.

*is the only one who doesn't have a dragon friend cause I made up all my lore on the spot*

Poor Silver has to do everything with their mind now, from moving to talking. It's not gonna be fun to discover you have to concentrate to talk, even then only talking really slowly/badly.

There's going to be a lot of crashes, isn't there. Btw, are we allowed to make a second post yet or are we waiting or something?

Poor everybody, you mean.

As for the telepathy thing....I made Tonitrui talk to Jess in my first post (oops) but I imagined that with some practice, dragons could crudely speak English?

Now, if these guys have to practice telepathy, they have to communicate in some way.

Well, the Pillow dragon doesn't have a companion and Tonitrui is in another location entirely so Jess is companion-less. I just really couldn't decide on which Drake to be so I used one as a friend. ^^"

Edit: For reference, I am just going to have blue eyes. I couldn't find any info about glaucus eye color and blue makes sense to me.

Edited by Narvix

Alright, this is how the telepathy thing will work.

Telepathy will be the very first dragony-thing your character will get used to (besides walking). Your character will be able to gain control of it soon, but for now nearly all thoughts are broadcasted (goodbye privacy). So telepathy can be used, but I don't want to see people being able to separate thoughts and speech right away. And until your character gets used to it, the messages will be choppy.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I'm going to be bouncing between speech and thoughts. Eon is most likely going to be roaring his head off with laughter.

Wait, ALL thoughts? I don't think anyone would be able to hear anything if that was the case wacko.gif

*imagines just having a constant screaming crowd in your head* I feel so sorry for them. ;_;

Oh and I did forget the pillow. Tonitrui shows up on the character spreadsheet though so ???

But look at his location. He's not in the cavern. For all anyone knows, Jess is by herself. :v

Yeah, too much screaming/shouting but it'll stop soon. The practiced dragons would be able to make heads and tails of it all. I like to think of it as dealing with newborn hatchlings.

Edited by Narvix

The image of a hatchling tumbling out of an egg and immediately going " AHHHH!" xd.png

Yeah, this is going to become exciting really fast. I need to start writing my next post...

Made my intro. Let me know if I did anything wrong so I can fix it. ^^"

A++ *clap clap clap*

Esko, didn't we say Floof's dragon's name was Adam in the thing? or one of his other nicknames?

Edited by MyaMouse

Ooh much to catch up on but alas school keeps me prisoner.

Though just a quick check in, I looked at the sheet and Paige is listed as a Spirit Ward? I mentioned her being a Falconiform Wyvern in the post but I'm not sure if it was noticed or not. But just to clarify before I leave again that Paige is a Falconiform ^^

Ooh much to catch up on but alas school keeps me prisoner.

Though just a quick check in, I looked at the sheet and Paige is listed as a Spirit Ward? I mentioned her being a Falconiform Wyvern in the post but I'm not sure if it was noticed or not. But just to clarify before I leave again that Paige is a Falconiform ^^

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! I didn't notice all the details ^^'

On that topic. If anybody sees an error in the character sheet, please let me know! I appreciate the help.

@Mouse We did. At this point his posts didn't mention it, so he's ??? (Adam) in the sheet.

Welp... Silver doesn't like screaming in her head to say the least... mellow.gif

Not sure if what I did is acceptable? But if not I can change it.

Welp... Silver doesn't like screaming in her head to say the least... mellow.gif

Not sure if what I did is acceptable? But if not I can change it.

what the absolute censorkip.gif

i have no comment

ask esko...

...Am I overestimating how many thoughts are being broadcasted at once? It sounds awfully overwhelming and loud to have EVERYONE's thoughts all broadcasted...

what the absolute censorkip.gif

i have no comment

ask esko...

First off, Mouse, calm yourself down.

Second off... Silver. Did you ask before dealing damage? I've talked with Skwerl and she's okay with it...but I have one question. Do you mind being non-fatally shocked? Nevermind

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Well... I did take liberties with the ramming, but the tail attack thing was left open (or at least that's how I meant for it to be?). Yeah, you can shock Silver if you want. I don't mind.

Well... I did take liberties with the ramming, but the tail attack thing was left open (or at least that's how I meant for it to be?). Yeah, you can shock Silver if you want. I don't mind.

Actually, I have an idea

Everyone, does anybody mind their dragon falling into a giant dragon-pile?

I don't, but I'm not sure what falling into a giant dragon pile specifically entails. xd.png

It's pretty much just everybody falling on top of one another, making a pile

Okay, hoping my post is OK. End is a bit ticked because he's a guy and heard the kill him comment.

Not interested in the dragon pile for Dusky or End because End is ticked and Dusky getting landed on might tick off End more.

And... in the sheet, why is it not mentioned that Dusky has black horns?

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I just love how Eon and I are just standing off to the side, trying to avoid the clutter

Also, you forgot to add orangered under Eon's character sheet

Edited by Raptor of Dragons