MyaMouse

YAAD OOC

I go by Dalek Raptor now and I'm trying to get my username changed to it

Uh, if you want to go by Dalek Raptor OOC, I'm totally okay with it ^^

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Uh, if you want to go by Dalek Raptor OOC, I'm totally okay with it ^^

Thanks, let me replace Raptor with Dalek

Hello hello! New people!

I'm in the same boat as Skwerl, so I might take a few days for a proper intro.

And hey, Dalek, "I" am called Pyro.

Dalek, where did you find a mirror in an underground cavern?

Edited by beiningtian

• Mmm.
  • bring back the thunder king
  • don't bring back anyone else ^^'
  • probably make another turned character maybe?

• Mmm.
  • bring back the thunder king
  • don't bring back anyone else ^^'
  • probably make another turned character maybe?

I would be curious to see how Vronti and Lebes have been feeling about the new Ice king....

*pokes thread curiously*

Do I have to ask to join? Well this is already a question, so I might as well ask if I can join. I dunno anything about the past versions of this though I may have seen the name once or twice. Don't really remember. Anyways, are we allowed to be Holidays? Or a Chrono Xenowyrm? *is totally not super indecisive*

aaaaaaAAAAAAAAA

does no one read previous posts

we only have two pages people

can't be that bad

Sorry. *goes to edit it into my male Sunset*

That's not a sunset. That's a stripe.

Welp, here I am again. Of course I’m not gonna nuke the thing from orbit. You guys know I only use atomic bombs.

Anyways, I'll cut to the chase: I'm working on a post already, and I'll probably be able to squeeze it out sometime this afternoon. Yay me, I'm not taking ten months to write one friggin post.  laugh.gif

Have I mentioned it's 6:25 in the morning right now? :3

woo! *party poppers*

user posted image

All I have to say about that. Kudos to you if you recognize these guys from the original YAAD

http://m.imgur.com/a/5ASwE (swearing)

Mouse, calm down.

But to reiterate, this is NOT invitation-only. Yes, it's a reboot and yes, people in the old on came/will come, but we're open for anyone who's willing to follow the rules.

(Esko shhh sheets make everything easier. biggrin.gif It's my life, and it's now or neveeer~)

Ahem.

I imagine Vronti and Labes would be pretty okay with Larry (he was going to overthrow Vylainne, right? (Who is skulking somewhere?)) Though, I don't know if we will be making a deal out of the Trio Clan rulers like we did before; probably just taking it slow.

Oh goll. So many people joining. My head is spinning. :'D YAAD is reborn!

(Esko shhh sheets make everything easier. biggrin.gif It's my life, and it's now or neveeer~)

Ahem.

I imagine Vronti and Labes would be pretty okay with Larry (he was going to overthrow Vylainne, right? (Who is skulking somewhere?)) Though, I don't know if we will be making a deal out of the Trio Clan rulers like we did before; probably just taking it slow.

Oh goll. So many people joining. My head is spinning. :'D YAAD is reborn!

Wait what you're supposed to keep that on-chat

You're releasing things I do not want released

Were we? I can't remember if we actually decided if that would happen or not (hence the question marks). To be honest old YAAD died at a really inconvenient time...

o: (Shushes about all of the other things she wants to blab about.)

Oh hey, a question actually... Does everyone start out in one place like with YAAD 2? Or is this like YAAD 1 where people can start wherever?

That's not a sunset. That's a stripe.

Wrong dragon? Aarrghhh! THIS is the corrrect dragon. AKA who I meant to link.

Dusky, who is Shining Light Magi? Because the Magi in the intro already has a name.

My own. She meant to teleport the Sunset elsewhere. (To her secret... lair.Of less-than-nice dragons who hate the Sunset's guts due to past incidences. That may or may not involve theft.)

WTA to mention that there were also turnciat dragons in the original, which confused me. Perhaps End wasn't looking too closely at who teleported him but assumed the first dragon he knew, who happened to have a thing against him?

Wow, I need to describe more dragons on my scroll.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I have like, what, four descriptions at most on my scroll. I recently submitted two additional ones (for Sierra and Taloss), but finding descriptions on my scroll is like finding a needle in a haystack. xd.png

And shhhh I totally didn't make up all of the interactions/roles of the dragons in my post on the spot. Hahaha, what are you talking about? Of course I already had lore in mind when I wrote my post.

Have a happy Chrono Xenowyrm while I wait for posts.

Probably.

You haven't answered my question of who Amber Shining Magi was, though.

Also, Rampaging Wyvern, if you're still here, feel free to do so.

Oh, I think I should mention that Silver is not a fully grown Chrono Xenowyrm. I think I read somewhere that Xenowyrms are big, but Silver's only about the size of a Magi. Using this size chart, I'd imagine fully grown Xenos are at like Royal Crimson/Terrae/Frostbite size.

Try to make the posts last because I'm not always going to be at a PC D: Between work and no wifi/internet at my house, it's going to be bothersome if I can't keep up

So I'd appreciate it if you guys let me keep pace smile.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I saw Alex and Veronica. Thinking of reenacting that with Lachrymose Moon and Lunar Starlight. Because I can... later.

I'm thinking of jumping in, just gotta read everything instead of skim things and decide on a dragon for myself.

Also, Dusky, can I ask you not to consider this idea? There was a huge problem with it last time and I was one of the individuals against it because of... Well... Very severe reasons. That idea involves rape and forced childbirth, which are both incredibly traumatizing on their own.

My own. She meant to teleport the Sunset elsewhere. Note the ASM hates him due to thefts.

ETA to mention that there were also turncoat dragons in the original who attacked owbers, which confused me. Perhaps End wasn't looking too closely at who teleported him but assumed the first dragon he knew, who happened to have a thing against him?

Here. Edited the quote a litle. Also, edited pist to End being unsure if it was Amber or no.

Try to make the posts last because I'm not always going to be at a PC D: Between work and no wifi/internet at my house, it's going to be bothersome if I can't keep up

So I'd appreciate it if you guys let me keep pace smile.gif

Of course! I mean, Esko even made a rule to prevent too many posts in too short a time, so you probably won't see a full page made in half a day or something like that.

Unless you mean the OOC posts.... Then I can't help ya, sorry...

ETA to mention that there were also turncoat dragons in the original who attacked owbers, which confused me. Perhaps End wasn't looking too closely at who teleported him but assumed the first dragon he knew, who happened to have a thing against him?

Mmmm, you probably shouldn't be looking at the first half of the original for much of what to do here, as IIRC it's only later on did a plot actually develop. And if you're talking about Omen's thing with the bleeding moons, I think that was a subplot he wanted to develop for himself which didn't go through because he quit.

Though in this case, you should probably ask Esko about it.

Also I'm going to agree with Nar on the subplot thing you're thinking of. Why would you even want to...?

Edited by beiningtian

Alright, fine. Must've missed that, sorry. Will delete that post. If you're wondering which bit I was thinking of, it was the brainwashing by a villian. Just the brainwashing. Darn, I just don't seem to think abything through...

How about BFFs then? For those two Moonstones that is. BFFs who like to race? There's nothing that says I can't have racer Moonstones in the breed descrip...

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

...Brainwashing plot?

Er, why not.

I mean.... Racing moonstones is nothing close to the original idea... blink.gif

Which I should probably be thankful for, but why even ask, in that case?

I'm thinking it could go:

ASM: Use your magic to help me make new spells, and I'll let you race as much as you want!

Moonstones: *look at each other* Sounds good.

ASM: *evil grin* (Soon they'll be so focused on racing they won't even notice me taking their magic to deal with that GoN-cursed Sunset! Plus making spells = money money money!)

ETA: Also got an Alt Vine off a trade. Her version would be:

Keina: Hey, can I use your gold to buy some Storms' loyalty? I'll let you race all you want, don't worry. You could win plenty if gold. How about it?

Moonstones: Why not. People always interrupt us.

Keina: (Perfect. Now I can kill those creatures, and the Moonstones' races will make me money to buy off allies. Plus it's funny when Cold Mirror's mirror gets dirty. The Moonstones could "accidentally" kick up some sand into it...)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon