MyaMouse

YAAD OOC

I'm waiting for someone to be my Ember... Silver says they have an idea for the dragon but haven't posted anything. ._. I could skip it out but I don't wanna cut anyone off

so instead of writing down ev/era/horizon's color tags and actually MAKING A FLIPPIN POST i got distracted not really i just didn't want to write and since SO MANY PEOPLE WERE CONFUSED, i made a list of who needs to reply to who. if you already replied, ignore it. note this might not be 100% correct since i haven't yet got who-plays-who down yet all too well ^^'

esko needs to reply to himself (toni & L)

pyro & mage

raptor & darkness

re & silver (silver needs to make the ember)

silver needs to respond to themself "((this is going to be lengthened later, just storing what I have for now.))"

Sugar's post is open for anyone who knows how to be a winged snake.

(i forgot who had nicknames so just remind me of them)

So, I don't need to reply to anyone? Just checking. Would that mean I'm free to post whenever, or should I sit and wait for the conversations?

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

So, I don't need to reply to anyone? Just checking. Would that mean I'm free to post whenever, or should I sit and wait for the conversations?

it's also completely possible i didn't notice who you were talking to, if you were talking to anyone.

and it'd be nice for you to post quicky since it's kinda quiet.

Wolf-boy and smolchild (Tulvir and Harley) will probably pop in soon and explain everything to everyone but before that we've gotta get everyone moving and communicating properly.

Also, if you see me use 'blade' that's referring to Skwerl and if you see me, mage, skwerl, ot eeko (not sure if pyro calls him that) use "floof", it's referring to Dash.

Sorry about not posting, I've been kinda scattered trying to remember all of my homework and do it. I can probably finish my post by the weekend, though I'm a little drained.

I thought I did 3rd person the whole time - let me fix that. Thanks.

Edit: Huh, odd. I don't see any 1st person. The comments were intended to flesh out the text. I've seen that sort of thing in 3rd person before.

@Sugar-Free Pleaase edit "Aether Wyvern" to "Aeon Wyvern"? I have a dragon request named Aether Wyvern....

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I thought I did 3rd person the whole time - let me fix that. Thanks.

Edit: Huh, odd. I don't see any 1st person. The comments were intended to flesh out the text. I've seen that sort of thing in 3rd person before.

@Sugar-Free Pleaase edit "Aether Wyvern" to "Aeon Wyvern"? I have a dragon request named Aether Wyvern....

Fixed. I read that line over and over and never caught it.

Got a post up, made a new post with it so it was more noticeable. I'll delete the old or new one when I double check it at some other time, I'm REALLY tired right now. That was possibly the longest post I've ever done in terms of lines of text, maybe not letter count. Not very satisfied with the quality however, if you notice something my tired eyes didn't catch, please tell me.

There is no visible overground entrance/exit to the cave. if they were in the cave they should not be able to leave.

Esko, we should probably bring Deki, Harley, and Tulvir in already (magi, magician, reaper/knocks you down, transforms you behind the scenes, stops you from dying to death).

If you're talking about my post, the dragons were teleported in and out and Silver's just assuming there's an entrance/exit. She wouldn't be able to know for sure. Unless the cave is like teleport proof or something? I can change it if you want.

Mouse, are you and Esko intro-ing those charas soon? I don't have much reason to move my dargs.

(Also, if you're wondering, Chris is indeed sensing their arrival.)

I'll be honest, I dunno what to do right now. Also heads up - I'm on vacay with no internet from 9/24 to 10/1.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

....This is what happens when you forget to post for an age.

Recap of what happened in the cavern, please?

Mouse, are you and Esko intro-ing those charas soon? I don't have much reason to move my dargs.

(Also, if you're wondering, Chris is indeed sensing their arrival.)

up to boychild over there, but I personally think once everyone can use telepathy they'll come in.

Am I allowed to add like a makeshift weapon or something similar to it? It's not for me but for a side character

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Oh gee, no! xd.png I was hoping to imply that Jess zapping her temporarily paralyzed her, kind of like um... well, Pokemon is the best example I can think of right now. Basically I was trying to find something to do in the meantime.

Dalek: Several of my characters in YAAD1 (some of which I'm going to resurrect in this RP) could wear sets of armor and metal claws, and they were dragons, so I'm presuming yes? If it's a human side character I'd say anything will go, as long as it fits DC's canon (medieval with magic and dragons and such).

That's good, if she broke her neck there wouldn't be much the other dragons could do since none of them are White Dragons or even able to walk for that matter. You had me worried there with the cracking sound and floppy head. Though, I'm not sure if you can even move your head when you break your neck. blink.gif

I could make Silver go back and help... but there's not much for her to do and she'd likely just want to leave again. Jaq'lai could actually teleport a White Dragon over, but he wouldn't bother cause he's a cold jerk of a dragon. I do really need something other than interaction between my own characters though, just not sure how to work it in.

@Esko I was thinking more like among the lines of a weapon for a dragon. I have a Thunder Dragon that I'm going to be giving a description to. It describes his love for human weapons and he decides to make his own.