MyaMouse

YAAD OOC

I was at the beach all day *~*

post will be up... uh... well, depends on what time zone you're in. Probaby around noon HST (not the tax).

which yeah hawaiian child i'm behind all you folks ^^'

sorry about the procrastination i'm horrible

Edited by MyaMouse

If anybody reads the new post Mouse put up, just a heads up: Tulvir is under my control, and I wrote it, it just happens to be in Mouse's post.

at some point harley will probably be in Esko's control too probably

so there's that

um

yeah

Hai! Is this still open? If it is, I have a vague idea for a character that I'll flesh out further. smile.gif

It's still open as far as I know, but you're waiting for Mouse/Esko on joining. As the other stuff... sorry a post is WAY overdue, I'll attempt to rectify that.

I'll make a post ASAP. Probably next week, in my holiday, because I have so much homework (essays and revision etc), although I'll try to do one sooner.

Bump! Are Esko and Mouse around?

Edited by Zeditha

I'm semi-alive which is more than I can say for a bunch of the people here. I'll hopefully get a post for Evvy done in the next few weeks, but it might take a while as I am switching devices (new phone woo).

@Sugar Esko controls Tulvir most of the time. You'll need to poke him.

@Zed Heya love! Been a while. It's totally open and actually it'd be great to have someone not dead.

Stil here, can't reply till Esko posts because End tried to talk to Tulvir -- oh wait, side characters. I'll post with those guys later.

In that case, Dusky/End are waiting for Esko.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Great to hear that this is open smile.gif

Since I'm back at college (well, I was at school before, moving up!) I'm free again to go on computers in my breaks - if you look at my post schedule you can probably figure out when those are xd.png

Anyway, I'll think up a character ASAP and either post again or edit my thoughts into this post, depending on whether anyone else has posted between xd.png

I'm gonna PM Esko, since Mouse said I could poke them. I need Tulvir to acknowledge Chris yelling at him.

Well, since Esko hasn't posted yet, and I've asked several times if we should start up some kind of OOC chat with no response... Who wants a YAAD Chatzy or a YAAD Discord? That way we have something to do in the meantime while we wait...

I'll be away for 11 days or so and posting will be extremely difficult, my sincere apologies >.< I'll probably give someone permission to control my characters for a little, haven't figured out who yet. Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Well, since Esko hasn't posted yet, and I've asked several times if we should start up some kind of OOC chat with no response... Who wants a YAAD Chatzy or a YAAD Discord? That way we have something to do in the meantime while we wait...

A Discord thing would be neat smile.gif

Discord? Suuure.

Chatzy deletes some info, but uf you're willing to scroll Discord retains a fair bit of past info.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Still alive, thank goodness!

As far as a chat goes I think that'd be rather nice to have ^^ I'm fine with either one really, which ever is best.

Now as for a post- I'll have to buckle down and get on that as soon as possible. No later than this weekend I'm sure. Personal life really hit hard on me in the past months, but I should be hopefully, getting back up to speed again.

Still alive, thank goodness!

As far as a chat goes I think that'd be rather nice to have ^^ I'm fine with either one really, which ever is best.

Now as for a post- I'll have to buckle down and get on that as soon as possible. No later than this weekend I'm sure. Personal life really hit hard on me in the past months, but I should be hopefully, getting back up to speed again.

I think you're waiting on me to post. I'll try to have one up later

Sorry guys, Thanksgiving vacation threw me for a loop. Anyway, I made a Discord server! I'm PMing everyone in the RP right now with the link; it should work outright, but let me know if it doesn't since I haven't made a Discord server before. tongue.gif

Hi.

So, as we all know, I haven't made a post since September 2nd.

I've been thinking about it, and with how bad things are in my family, and how busy my general life has been as of late, I simply can't go on.

I hate to say this, but I'm officially resigning.

I deeply apologize to everyone, and I thank you all for letting me enjoy this while I still could. It was great while it lasted.

Edited by Geometry Dash YouNoob

Hi.

So, as we all know, I haven't made a post since September 2nd.

I've been thinking about it, and with how bad things are in my family, and how busy my general life has been as of late, I simply can't go on.

I hate to say this, but I'm officially resigning.

I deeply apologize to everyone, and I thank you all for letting me enjoy this while I still could. It was great while it lasted.

Ah...hmm. I can't hope to even understand the severity of your situation, but from over here, I sincerely hope things get better on your end. You've got folks thinking of you here <:3

If it makes you feel any better, let's face it: the thread is dead. I don't think there's been a post in the IC since Nov, and it can't move without its mods. It was a good run; we had a little fun, but I think it's pretty definitely over.

Edited by Sugar-Free