WitheredMoon

What are you Currently Trying to Achieve?

Right now I'm 12 adults left to have 200 CB/bred Aeons, mostly bred. Once I reach those 200 Aeons I'll make a pause and keep breeding my Zyus till I have 100 of each type, then I'll just summon 99 Sinos at the same time *3*

After that I'll keep working on the rest of my BSA hordes and some other project involving Avatars, this whole thing will take years tho.

I have three targets I’m aiming at presently.

One is to collect the green and red dragons for my DIO Rainbow set. I want a CB Summer and a CB Pyrope for those slots.

Second, I’m STILL trying to catch or breed a Staterae Xeno. No luck so far.

Third, I’ve only got one dragon to collect for my FUTHARK Dragons set, that one being a Chronos Xenowyrm to represent Perthro (Destiny). They’re not dropping now so I’m saving up Mana crystals to buy one. I’ve got 219 to go. Basically I’m just snapping up any egg that I even remotely have a fondness for and raising them.

4 minutes ago, Stormfriend said:

Third, I’ve only got one dragon to collect for my FUTHARK Dragons set, that one being a Chronos Xenowyrm to represent Perthro (Destiny). They’re not dropping now so I’m saving up Mana crystals to buy one.

There's currently a CB one in the trading hub (edit: 2 trades). If you're lucky to catch *any* new Xeno, you could trade?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

6 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

There's currently a CB one in the trading hub (edit: 2 trades). If you're lucky to catch *any* new Xeno, you could trade?

I have a new Aquino, actually. I’ll give it a try.

Hoping to finally get my Caligene x Monarch lineage up to 4th gen. (I just need to remeber to get a few more CB Caligenes) and get my Starsinger x Candelabra to 3rd gen.

Problem is waiting until the holiday and remembering to breed them XD

Trying like crazy to catch a CB Staterae. I was here for the Xeno drop, but didn't realize the Staterae was a thing. I want to catch one CB to do a rainbow lineage of Xenowyrms!

Joining the "trying to catch CB Staterae" crowd. Hoping to eventually get two... mostly hoping the market cost stays put for the next 23 weeks! (I know, not likely.) I do Lyrical Lineages (check THIS THREAD for more information) and there's a song I love that has a line, "Weaving my wings from many-colored yarns" so I want to use the Wyrm body type dragons since they're the closest a dragon can get to yarn-shaped. 😊

That, and hoping one more Wyrm comes out soon, or at least by the time I get my hands on those Staterae. 12 "normal" Xenowyrms, Staterae once I manage to get a pair, plus Rift Wyrms and Omens still only leaves 15 pairs total and I need 16 CB pairs to start the lineage.

3 hours ago, catstaff said:

Joining the "trying to catch CB Staterae" crowd. Hoping to eventually get two... mostly hoping the market cost stays put for the next 23 weeks! (I know, not likely.) I do Lyrical Lineages (check THIS THREAD for more information) and there's a song I love that has a line, "Weaving my wings from many-colored yarns" so I want to use the Wyrm body type dragons since they're the closest a dragon can get to yarn-shaped. 😊

That, and hoping one more Wyrm comes out soon, or at least by the time I get my hands on those Staterae. 12 "normal" Xenowyrms, Staterae once I manage to get a pair, plus Rift Wyrms and Omens still only leaves 15 pairs total and I need 16 CB pairs to start the lineage.

I'm in the same spot lol. At this point I'm thinking of subbing in the snake-like Lacula.

6 hours ago, Twimm said:

I'm in the same spot lol. At this point I'm thinking of subbing in the snake-like Lacula.

Yeah, that's probably my best choice as well - but considering that unless I get REALLY lucky in the near future, it'll take me months to save enough shards for two Staterae, I might as well wait and hope another Wyrm comes out before then. I've been kicking myself so hard, too - broke down and bought a Silver from the market maybe 2 weeks before the release so I'd have an even number of CB males and females, so I had next to no shards left - and then missed the flood completely when the new Xenos got released.

Cleaning my scroll from all the messy dragons I collected years ago.
Work on my All Blood projects (EG dragons with all the breedable breeds in CB, in the order of release - it's only matter of times and patience) with normal dragons, pigmies, drakes and hybrids.
Found the force of will (the "sbatta", in italian 😃 ) to name all the unnamed dragons.

I also need to try and get the elusive Stateraes. Problem is - my Scroll goal is 8 CB pairs from all Cave-available unlimited biteable dragons (and 4CB pairs of Pygmies & Co). dash1.gif.32cc309e85ea533e07528ce899e07aa4.gif

At least I was blessed to catch one on the first release day, but from then on I only saw three of them in the Cave and of course got ninja'd to each of them. And trading for them is almost futile, too, it seems. At least I can buy another one in a week if they stay at 1200 Shards. Why oh why did I have to buy a CB Gold the last time? I could have bought two CB pairs of Staterae by now if I hadn't done that!

Edited by Astreya

No luck with CB Staterae either. So I guess the two Market ones will be the only ones I ever have.

Trying to catch more of the pretty Pharos and Aso Xenos though.

I have two goals right now. The first one is to have 10 CBs (5 male, 5 female) of each breed for which that is possible. This year's birthday release was the tipping point. I wanted to breed 2g amaltheans and jesters, and I just didn't have the dragons to do it, and that happens to me every time there's a hybrid release and I'm tired of it. So I'm fixing it now by raising a ton of CB commons, all species. I've completed this goal for about 1/5 of the breeds currently in the cave.

The other one is to finally, finally get all my holiday checkers paired. This is a really long-term goal. It's going to take years to get all of them matched as I'm planning to do most of the breeding myself, whether from my CBs or from 2gs I can catch in the AP or trade for. And a lot are from unusual pairings, rares, or color lottery mates like gemshards. I'm only now realizing, after making three spreadsheets and many many lists, how big of an undertaking this is going to be. But it's going to be worth it in the end.

I want a CB Staterae (like everyone else it seems) but I'm close on shards to a gold, which I can't see staying this low... So I'm torn.. Wait a couple of weeks and buy a gold, or buy a Staterae now? 

1. One CB male adult / female adult / male gendered hatchling / female gendered hatchling / ungendered hatchling of every breed / color variant, or 2G for hybrids or variants that are only obtainable through breeding
2. 10 PB generations of every breeds
3. Get an army of BSA breeds
4. Naming all my dragons AND giving them a description 

get cbs of breeds i missed/never picked up over the years/need more of, work in pb jesters (love em!), get rid of some messies, and currently trying to get 2gs of every prize breed and gender from brimstones (strange goal but it keeps me busy!)

As anyone else I want a CB Stat, hehehe kind of impossible right? but a girl can dream, I also want a chicken, just to have my goal of having every breed on my scroll complete but I have never even seen one in the cave, nor a Stat for that matter, and buying one will take me ages.

Currently designing the rules and such for my fist ever community lineage project. 

On 11/17/2019 at 9:30 PM, HeatherMarie said:

I.... Uh.... Trying to achieve 0 unnamed dragons? Not going so well, oops. Over 300 unnameds right now, seems like I name a handful and then a handful-and-more hatch/grow!

..... Uh, oops? :blink: So, I guess last November I had 'over 300' unnameds... I *have* been naming, I really have! Just nowhere near enough, obviously. I now have over 700 unnameds, goodness! I'm rapidly running out of names, especially for my Aqualises because of the specific naming scheme I chose for them. 

@HeatherMarie Good luck with finding inspiration for more names!  :)

I just counted my unnamed ones, and I have 367. (I had to count because the "unnamed" filter includes special codes and dragons that are reserved for future projects.)

So that's the next thing I'm trying to fix. And then sorting all the unsorted "new" adults at the beginning of my scroll, which are... probably around 700... *sigh*

I will have a scroll on which everything is named, sorted, and grouped! And then I will never let chaos happen again! (Until next time it happens.)

I am currently trying to breed 2  2G Alt vines , and 2 2G alt Blacks, for a couple of proyects I have, no luck trading for them so far, I don´t freeze hatchlings normaly, but I love the sitting black alt, so I am trying to get a messy one too, to freeze.

Still looking for a CB staterae, no luck with that either, and trying to geta pair of CB Golds from the cave, I think I have never seen one, nor a chicken either.

Oh well, I´ll keep trying ;)

@Lady Aracne

You can tell :D

By the way, if you ever need 3G PB Alt Blacks or Alt Vines (or 4Gs), I can breed you numerous lottery lots for siblings to these (or their parents):

https://dragcave.net/lineage/3GC4B

https://dragcave.net/lineage/rfKTH

https://dragcave.net/lineage/7dSjv

https://dragcave.net/lineage/GlMGi

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Nxga0

And yeah, I'm working on 5G and possibly 6G PB Alt Vines and Blacks. I'm that insane XD

The 4G Alt Black pair is a bit stubborn: https://dragcave.net/progeny/3GC4B

Edited by Astreya