WitheredMoon

What are you Currently Trying to Achieve?

Hunting z-coded Ochredrakes for an Ochredrake/Tarantula checker!

If I find any, I'll throw them your way. tongue.gif

- Hoarding grey (storm) dragons (why is it everyone seems to be hoarding them lately? Some sort of contest I keep hearing about? I'm hoarding them because I always have, although I've switched to CB-only recently.. I name them after song lyrics, and I have the next one planned)

- Getting a pair of CB silvers 1/2

- Summoning my second GoN

- Collecting nice lineages

That's it I think ohmy.gif I have a simple DC life

- Hoarding grey (storm) dragons (why is it everyone seems to be hoarding them lately? Some sort of contest I keep hearing about? I'm hoarding them because I always have, although I've switched to CB-only recently.. I name them after song lyrics, and I have the next one planned)

The Holly Contest 2016 has named Storm Dragons as the Dragon to collect this year.

Short Story: Collect as many Storm Dragons as possible to be able to pick from a pool of Holly Dragons come Christmas.

Read about it in the link above! smile.gif

The Holly Contest 2016 has named Storm Dragons as the Dragon to collect this year.

Short Story: Collect as many Storm Dragons as possible to be able to pick from a pool of Holly Dragons come Christmas.

Read about it in the link above! smile.gif

I chose greys as my hoarding species because they were extreme (and still are, to a lesser extent) cave and AP blockers that no one else would take. Now I'm having a hard time finding them at all xd.png Funny enough, I did not know about that contest; I have no interest though. Good luck with your hoardings!

Right now, I have a number of cb commons that are just sitting on my scroll. I'm trying to build them into organized lineages, just so they have something to do smile.gif

However, it seems like I usually need to collect just one more in order to do what I have planned, so I'm not only using up my CBs, I'm gathering more!

Long-term:

- Get a male and female CB pair for every species (2G for black alts & holidays I missed)

- Get S1 and S2 Male and Female frozen hatchies of every species

- Need to collect more winter seasonals for my hoard

- Collecting more dragons with nice sprites, regardless of their rarity

- Naming every dragon on my scroll, and renaming the ones with names I don't like (which is the majority of the ones i've already named tbh). With around 1050 dragons, that's a stuggle cx

Short-term:

- Finding mates for my nice-linaged rares

- Breeding my cb trios, xenos, lunar heralds and other rare/uncommon dragons more often, to trade

- Finding a mate for her this Halloween, and for him this Christmas

- A couple of lineage projects

- Collecting some CB Coastal Waverunners so I can breed the new hybrids!

Edited by Crystals

I chose greys as my hoarding species because they were extreme (and still are, to a lesser extent) cave and AP blockers that no one else would take.

Actually, I was collecting them (CB Storms) because they were pretty (I mean, they still are, of course!)

But I agree - that contest made them rather difficult to find. I really wish they had chosen another breed ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Actually, I was collecting them (CB Storms) because they were pretty (I mean, they still are, of course!)

But I agree - that contest made them rather difficult to find. I really wish they had chosen another breed ...

Of course, they are also one of my favorite breeds! I was trying to find a win-win situation back in the day: hoard something common to unblock stuff, but something that I really liked at the same time, and I found out those were the storm dragons. biggrin.gif Along with blacks, they're still one of my favs to this day.

Right now I'm working on tons of lyrical lineages! :D I really love making them and I'm always so proud to finally see the finished product, lol. 

Make a 12g even gen of random lineages, make a 12g even gen of other people's lyrical lineages, make a 12g even gen of all my own lyrical lineages, annnnd hit 100 gens on a sort-of-spiral endless lineage.

I.... Uh.... Trying to achieve 0 unnamed dragons? Not going so well, oops. Over 300 unnameds right now, seems like I name a handful and then a handful-and-more hatch/grow!

Hoarding as many Siyats and Kingcrownes as I possibly can, though right now it's on hold due to holidays. But what isn't on hold is my seemingly endless quest to get mates for all the unmated dragons on my scroll that have pretty enough lineages to make me want to finish them.

My goal is to get 1,000 sinomorph dragons. Right now I have about 300. I'm able to get roughly enough dragons to summon 100 each year. I have a long, long ways to go.  

8 hours ago, Lady_DragonRider said:

My goal is to get 1,000 sinomorph dragons. Right now I have about 300. I'm able to get roughly enough dragons to summon 100 each year. I have a long, long ways to go.  

Woah!!! That’s a big goal! I can’t believe someone would do that!

Well for me, one thing is to get all of my holiday checkers that I own to 6g. Like ALL

And also for the ones I like, to 7g or even more. 

Okay yes I am starting to second guess myself on the 12g holiday x non holiday checker but it’s going fine... I guess. It’s not like I’ll get 384 people to breed their cb holidays and create a 3g checker from it XD I wish I could though...

- Get at least 8 CBs of each gender of each dragon (when possible)

-- Get at least 8 2Gs of each gender of hybrid

- Get 2G Spinels from each color and gender of Prize

- Get at least 1 fox-coded dragon of each breed, CB when possible

I'm hoping I'll be able to grab at least one of the new xenowyrms from each biome on the 29th so I have a set of birthday xenowyrms! Fingers crossed for me! XD

Cleaning the kitchen.

Not happening.....

Oh wait - is this dragons only ? 8 of each of the new ones.... *sigh*

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Cleaning the kitchen.

Not happening.....

Oh wait - is this dragons only ? 8 of each of the new ones.... *sigh*

~gigglesnort~  Same. I did weed my garden so that's something. XD

I'm working on all the things... collecting a CB pair of each type, a few breeding projects, adding to my white army, the Evil Project... 

Trying to get at least one new flow egg. Haven't even seen one. I've been refreshing for five hours. :(

3 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Trying to get at least one new flow egg. Haven't even seen one. I've been refreshing for five hours. :(

I can beat that: 8 hours, for today XD No sign of a flow egg.

I've got so many breeds to catch up with, really the only thing I'm trying to achieve right now is learning them all (which egg is which and such).

Otherwise it's just all about slowly rebuilding my scroll...which will take some time. :)

an overarching goal i have right now as a new user is get all the rare / very rare breeds... as well as all the gold-colored breeds. it's a Process

but for short-term goals, i'm trying to grow up my white & pink dragon, then get me a red dragon! i really, really want to be able to incubate my eggies (i am very impatient)

part of me is like "i should get a caveborn dragon whenever i can" but like... honestly i don't care, i just like seeing all da dragons :] i guess giving all my dragons descriptions would be fun too

a pipedream goal i have is to make a "Salt n' Pepper Diner" lineage, and i refuse to elaborate on that

I've been trying to assemble 3G and 4G checkers from male Silver Shimmerscales ever since I won my male Silver Shimmerscale in the raffle two years ago. So far I've only managed to scramble together a 3G-4G checker from m Silver Shimmerscale x Omen and 3G checker from m Silver Shimmerscale x Mistletoe. Really boring checkers, I'd much rather do 2G prizekin swaps and assemble some common pairing checkers. Getting any spontaneous bloodswaps from the trading hub has been so difficult however that I'm starting to consider making inbred checkers or just stopping even trying. 😣 How do other people manage to get any prize/prizekin swaps done? Are there any fellow male Silver Shimmerscale owners out there that'd be interested in collaborating?

Edited by Nagapie