WitheredMoon

What are you Currently Trying to Achieve?

We're all trying to achieve something; what is it? Personally, I'm making a lineage of purebred Antarean dragon pairs down to 20G! tongue.gif

Even gen Silver x Thalassa lineage. Plus thinking about combining any epic lineages I happen to come across.

Edited by Khymarea

- finding mates for all my holiday dragons

- finding one namelike-coded caveborn dragon of each breed

- documenting all my lineage projects somewhere, somehow

- sorting my scroll (12ish pages of unsorted dragons now, of 23 pages total ...)

- naming all my z-coded dragons and entering them to the z project

I need a cave of my own without ANY disturbances from outside ...

I'm trying to free up space in my names list (so name my dragons), collect codes so my other code dragons can have mates and find mates for my Halloweens early so I don't have a rush in October.

Also hoping to start a Falconiform x Blusang checker one day but I don't know when that'll happen looking at my schedule

for the past year all my only real goal has been is to acquire a CB gold and its seemingly impossible, like really, just to the point where its very very poor game design

"don't pine for what you can't achieve" I suppose...

well that and i'm repaying old kindnesses with my CB silvers but thats more of a side project then anything big

I caught my very first CB Gold roughly 5 years after I joined. Are you giving up already because of a single egg? smile.gif

What I forgot in my list above:

- make/document more scroll/lineage goals as soon as I complete the holiday lineage part laugh.gif I have some ideas already, just nothing solid yet.

Get as many greenwings as possible.

Someday get off my rear and try to make a neglected.

I caught my very first CB Gold roughly 5 years after I joined. Are you giving up already because of a single egg? smile.gif

Same here, but I had managed to trade for a CB gold not too long after I joined(back before CB metals cost and arm and a leg).

Edited by Nectaris

I'm constantly trying to complete my holly breeding list @_@

I'm also trying to make a checker of celestials and Antareans, and a checker of falconiforms and spirit wards.

To make checkers out of everything on my scroll that can be checker-fied. I have a lot of mateless 2-3gs I've caught in the AP that I'm working on mates for, but I have a couple of mateless 5gs too. And I have a distressing number of 2g metals to breed or trade for xd.png

I'm trying to make as many different checkers as possible with my Xenos and Lunar Heralds. biggrin.gif

My current goal is to gather some pinks and reds for their BSAs, perhaps make some breeding pairs of them. And I'm working towards breeding my very own goldfish biggrin.gif

PB terrae lineage. I'm up to 9 gens already.

Checker speckled throat/salt gen, which will stop at 7 gens.

Two different stripe lineages, one with alternating colors and one with a checker pattern.

And to get a CB of all available dragons (which can be achieved, that is, not discontinued breeds nor past holidays).

Successfully breed and disperse enough shimmers to crash entire DC market.

Still stuck on the whole "successfully breed" part though...

Codes. ALL the codes. I must have them! tongue.gif Some space and time to breed my code collections into lineages would be great, too.

I would also like to track down more mates for various Holidays and finish off some of the lineages I've started but not finished.

Making a 6G Purebred lineage of gemshards, and building a double arrow lineage as a mate for one of my dragons. biggrin.gif

World Peace.

Also

a green nebbie x gold checker - as high gen as I can get

a gold x winter magi checker - ditto

Silver x RB - ditto

an 8th gen even in the Travelling Europe project and ultimately also in the Asia one.)

PB tan ridgie and PB red dorsal lines

And many more smile.gif

And sorting out my refusals as a few really HAVE reset somehow !

Complete some of my IOUS! I've got quite a few, and while some are easy (Like a bunch of cb hatchies) my metals refuse to produce shinies for me. Or when they do I'm dumb enough to breed when egglocked.

I'm currently struggling to get 5 CBs of each gender for every species that is available CB. That's going to take me quite a while, so I'll have to think of what I'm doing next once I achieve that goal xd.png

Oh I also have a frozen hatchlings scroll goal, trying to freeze three of each dragon. It's slow going, but I'm working at it, haha.

Edited by silver_chan

I have set my scroll goals aside in favour of hoarding as many Antareans as I can. So that's my only goal right now I guess.

Right now I'm concentrating on getting Celestials and Royal Blues. I would like at least 50 Celestials, and I'm closing in on 1,000 Royal Blues (currently at 985).

Also, I've been trying to remember to breed weekly for the AP, mostly rares and uncommons. I'm not really a breeder and it's difficult for me to remember.

Currently trying to find a CB Chrono to continue a lineage, and I'm working on some experimental lineages. I'm curious with different patterns, so I've been going a bit wild.

Oh I have SO MANY lineages, it's not even real. Most of them are Shiny spirals or stairs that I got from trades or the AP; some are from lineage projects I signed up to (such as the Agapi lineage of Olives and Whiptails; one of my favourites), and two of them are EG projects I started on my own; Nighthill - my RBxTerrae - and my as-of-yet-unnamed lineage of Antareans and Sapphires.

But I think my current main scroll goal is to give as many gifts to my boyfriend, who recently started DC, as possible xd.png

Edited by Zeditha

Trying to get *time* somewhere to actually deal with anything ...