Clya

Clya's Raffles~!

Thank you so much to whoever donated this! wub.gif I've entered!

I've entered. My gosh, whoever gets this royal prize gets the best treat this Halloween. wub.gif

clya i really hope its not to much to ask but would you please check to make sure my entry is there? i want to make sure my computer didnt mess anything up

clya i really hope its not to much to ask but would you please check to make sure my entry is there? i want to make sure my computer didnt mess anything up

You aren't a bother at all! Your entry is right there along with the other 32 (wow!).

Spread the word, hopefully we can get several more entries! biggrin.gif

The raffle will be drawn this afternoon about 3:00 p.m EST! Entries will close about 2:30 p.m EST.

I'm super excited to see the winner!

All the entrants (an imgur album) Clicky~!

user posted image

AAAH! Congrats!

I will send your prize in a moment!

I'm no sure a contact lens can feel silky smooth, but that's just me

I'm super happy to see many entrants ^-^

I'm glad so many people entered biggrin.gif *Is only slightly jelly*

I'm also glad that the donator, who will remain anon wink.gif, donated it! So amazing!

Edited by Clya

Wow, congratulations! I am sure you will make something beautiful out of it, Obelisk Light smile.gif

Thank you Clya for the thrill, and thank you Mysterious Donator for your kindness!

Congratulations, Obelisk!

Is the plan still to start accepting donations tomorrow for the planned raffle? If yes, then what will be the start and close time for donations?

I have a couple prize dragons I'd like to donate this time so I don't want to miss the window.

Congratulations, Obelisk! And Thank you to Cyla and the anonymous donor for making this raffle possible! smile.gif

Congratulations, Obelisk!

Is the plan still to start accepting donations tomorrow for the planned raffle? If yes, then what will be the start and close time for donations?

I have a couple prize dragons I'd like to donate this time so I don't want to miss the window.

Yep! I plan on opening the donations window tomorrow morning when I wake up (around 5:00 EST a.m) and have those open until Thursday afternoon about 2:30 EST p.m (after classes), and "hopefully" have the raffle up by 3:00 EST p.m that same day!

Yep! I plan on opening the donations window tomorrow morning when I wake up (around 5:00 EST a.m) and have those open until Thursday afternoon about 2:30 EST p.m (after classes), and "hopefully" have the raffle up by 3:00 EST p.m that same day!

That works well for me. I'll try to donate some nice Halloween kin for the raffle If I get a chance to log on tomorrow. There's a hurricane headed for my state, but even if I don't enter the raffle, I'll still donate. happy.gif

Congrats to Obelisk! Definitely a worthy winner. biggrin.gif

Congratulations on your first CB Gold, Obelisk! biggrin.gif

Many thanks to the awesome donator, whoever you are!

Donations are now open! Link: https://goo.gl/forms/IGMu8fuO78oXtfh62

With Halloween coming up always keep in mind that Halloween-kin would greatly appreciated by everyone! I do have a special Halloween-kin raffle planned for about a 1 week and a half before halloween breedings starts though wink.gif

Donations are now open! Link: https://goo.gl/forms/IGMu8fuO78oXtfh62

With Halloween coming up always keep in mind that Halloween-kin would greatly appreciated by everyone! I do have a special Halloween-kin raffle planned for about a 1 week and a half before halloween breedings starts though wink.gif

I haven't donated in a while...is it okay to submit a few options and then you can pick which one is raffle-worthy? Is there a way to raffle off a to-be-bred egg? (Example: 2G Halloween-kin from CB Black Marrow with your choice of mate.) The winner could PM me and then pick out the mate and get the egg.

biggrin.gif Submitted my donations, I will try to send some more once a couple of stubborn eggies decide to hatch...

Sorry, no Halloween-kin, but I did donate something special! Let me know if I messed anything up with the form. <3

Only had one teleport available so I put all 4 donations on it hope that's alright! Please let me know if there is something wrong with my donation entry

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Clya and anon! He's my very first CB Gold. wub.gif And thanks for the congrats, everyone!

If donations are still open, I'm going to try to breed something special. smile.gif

Edited by obelisk_light