Clya

Clya's Raffles~!

I'm so thrilled to have won the Autumn Colors hatchling pack! I adore all three of those dragons and was really hoping for it. biggrin.gif Thanks to Clya for another wonderful raffle and to everyone who donated! Congratulations to all the winners!

Edited by prismatika

Grabbed my Copper prizefail, thanks to whomever donated it. smile.gif

Good luck with collecting the new releases everybody!

You're welcome! smile.gif

Thank you for my prize, Terces.

Thank you for the raffle and for the lovely Prize smile.gif Great fun, as always.

Gratz to everyone and Clya on another wonderful raffle! I'm in the midst of irl stuff so I am sorry I was unable to participate, however, I will keep an eye open for the next one.

I am glad everyone had a good time!

Yay! But I'm egg locked for another 8 hours. Can the donator of the gold/SW checker hold on to it for me? Or maybe someone can hold an egg for me while I incuhatch the gold? smile.gif

Brown Copper Hatchling ---> daykeeper

that's me...that's me!

Woohoo! I'm A Winner!

Thanks so much!

Congrats to everyone and thank you to Clya for the raffle!

where do I pick up?

Edited by alphadaykeeper

Brown Copper Hatchling ---> daykeeper

that's me...that's me!

Woohoo! I'm A Winner!

Thanks so much!

Congrats to everyone and thank you to Clya for the raffle!

where do I pick up?

You should have gotten a PM from Clya with the teleport link.

I'm thinking that now the new release hype is dying down a bit, I'm thinking maybe another raffle can be hosted Thursday? Accepting donations Wednesday perhaps?

I would like to know what you all think ^-^

Next week works for me. I have managed to collect my goals of the new eggs already, since there were only two this time. smile.gif

Sure smile.gif What about Halloweeny-themed Raffle? Maybe not only Halloweenkin, but also other 'scary' dragons?

would halloween breeding be available by then?

Halloween breeding usually starts about a week before Halloween which gives players time to breed their existing Halloween dragons before the new one drops.

What's this...?

A small pygmy runs up to you without a word, handing you a note with big and urgent text written on it in bright red lettering

Clya is hosting a special flash giveaway for a rare dragon that really needs to find a home!

There will only be 1 winner, but hopefully lots of entries! Please send this letter back with the delivery dragon, Corla, indicating if you would like to be entered or not!

Below is a small box next to some more writing, all in red:

[_] "Cave Born" Gold Dragon Hatchling - Male

You are filled with excitement! You hastily scribble down your answer on the form ( https://goo.gl/forms/qtEqVn92ZEIvejWH2 ), but it asks for a Code Word??

You notice the pygmy for the past few minutes, now, as been chirping over and over and over (and over) again just one word, " Hydra! " He pauses for about half a minute and says it again, "Hydra!"

-----------

Enter now! The raffle will end in 2 days or so BEFORE the dragon will grow up! Until then, it will remain hidden for it's safety.

user posted image

Winner will be drawn using http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/

A screenshot WILL be provided

I WILL NOT enter for this one smile.gif

PLEASE, do not trade away your prize! This was kindly donated by an amazing user so please do not trade it away, re-gifting it is fine, but it is honestly quite rude to trade away a prize that you won for free that someone kindly gave up.

Edited by Clya

jesus bless whoever donated this precious and thank you clya for raffling it away

entered, would it be alright if you checked to make sure that my entry is fine and everything? I'm paranoid that my entry may have gotten messed somehow and i dont want to blow my chances.

congrats to whoever wins him

How could I not enter?! Thank you to whoever donated this little one and thank you Clya for the raffle! Also, congratulations to whoever wins!

Super awesome donation and raffle. Wow a CB Male Gold hatchling, how could you not want to enter? And how could you not want to share it with others? What a fantastic raffle and donation thanks so much!

Woah, there's an anonymous user out there who has one very big heart blink.gif Entered, of course. Best of luck, everyone! laugh.gif

I'm happy to see tons of entries so far! I can't wait to see the winner when they are drawn ^-^