Clya

Clya's Raffles~!

Thank you Clya for the raffle. Thanks to Clya the Golden Wyvern for delivering my prize so carefully (and in the rain, too!) wink.gif And thanks to Terces for the lovely Silver x Tsunami checker that you donated. biggrin.gif

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to all those who donated such beautiful eggs. Clya does a wonderful job of putting this together, but it takes all of you to make it such a special thing.

*looks* ... *rubs eyes* ... *looks again* I... won the 2nd gen prize? O_O Thank you so, so much donator! <3

(And thank you for the nexus, donator! I want to hoard them but don't really see them in the cave.)

Thanks everyone for your donations and Clya for your time, effort, and organization. =)

(Clya, there's no winner listed for "11th Gen Stair Shimmerscale from mostly Gold Wyvern ----> ". Did that get drawn for and the name just skipped here or did it get looked over?)

Congrats on the big win!

I'm actually currently trying to figure out the issue with that one so I haven't drawn it yet. Thanks for noticing though :3

There weren't any entries but I feel bad about returning a prize without giving it a home

I'll probably double check the entries afterwards >w<

-----------

Sorry for the wait for the prizes! Got distracted by food + school work xd.png

Edited by Clya

Thanks for another great raffle, Clya and donators! I can't wait until my gorgeous prizes mature. And congratulations to all the lucky winners too.

Thank you for the silver Shimmerscale from Caligenes, donor! And thanks for another wonderful raffle, Clya! (I always love your little stories!)

Aw. I wish I would have entered for the 11th gen Shimmerscale! I didn't think I would have enough space, but I didn't go hunting like I had planned, so I have plenty of room.

Edited by prismatika

*looks* ... *rubs eyes* ... *looks again* I... won the 2nd gen prize? O_O Thank you so, so much donator! <3

(And thank you for the nexus, donator! I want to hoard them but don't really see them in the cave.)

Thanks everyone for your donations and Clya for your time, effort, and organization. =)

(Clya, there's no winner listed for "11th Gen Stair Shimmerscale from mostly Gold Wyvern ----> ". Did that get drawn for and the name just skipped here or did it get looked over?)

Grats Socky!

Glad Metal finally gave me an egg and Clya had a raffle for it!

Thank you to whomever donated the Brown Copper from Gold x Copper checker! And you're both very welcome, FAstudent12 and purplehaze. smile.gif

Congrats to all the other winners!

Thank you for the egg, really didn't think I'd win

I'm gonna have to get it a mate this Winter Breeding before I can breed it but then I'll send its offspring this way

Thank you Clya for the 1st 3g prize from this pairing <3 and congrats to everyone else who won something!! wub.gif

sorry for the delay in picking up my prizes! i also sent the donation teleport links to you clya for the 4 winners

Grats Socky!

Glad Metal finally gave me an egg and Clya had a raffle for it!

*sends good vibes to give Vhale a good month* o3o

I'm actually currently trying to figure out the issue with that one so I haven't drawn it yet. Thanks for noticing though :3

There weren't any entries but I feel bad about returning a prize without giving it a home

I'll probably double check the entries afterwards >w<

Aww, that's sad!

I think you could probably hold a short, quick raffle for it. There's already been one user who said they wished they'd entered for it now, so I think with a second round, it could still be gifted (if it hasn't had something else done with it already)!

I think you could probably hold a short, quick raffle for it. There's already been one user who said they wished they'd entered for it now, so I think with a second round, it could still be gifted (if it hasn't had something else done with it already)!

The forgotten little 11th gen shimmer has already found a happy home. It was low time, and I didn't receive any instructions on how to handle a donation that doesn't get claimed in the raffle. With time short, I gifted it to a new owner who was happy to care for it. If I hadn't it would have matured on my scroll, anyhow. Sorry and thanks for trying to help it find a home!

any news clya on the people who have yet to pick up their prizes from my scroll? I'm not going to hold onto them for much longer without any word from them

Edited by CellyBean

any news clya on the people who have yet to pick up their prizes from my scroll? I'm not going to hold onto them for much longer without any word from them

I'm wondering about this too. Both eggs hatched yesterday and I've PM'ed the winner, so I'll be sending them to the Departures Thread shortly if they're still not claimed. I hope that's alright with you, Clya.

I'm super sorry everyone! I currently don't have power (hurricane) and am sending this from my phone. Messages are practically impossible to send from my phone (in fact this message took years to type), if you are still having a donation going unclaimed PLEASE PM the winner with the link. smile.gif

Edited by Clya

ah I wish I had known earlier I ended putting the prizes up in the departures thread. please will winners pm me so I can get them new eggs?

ah I wish I had known earlier I ended putting the prizes up in the departures thread. please will winners pm me so I can get them new eggs?

Well, the winners don't know who was the donator of their prize, I really think you should contact them.

whenever I try to search them through the members directory I get this message

"Incorrect use of one of the board's files"

whenever I try to search them through the members directory I get this message

"Incorrect use of one of the board's files"

You really shouldn't need to search for them. Just open your control panel by clicking on the New Message link at the top of the page. Click on compose new message and paste their forum name into the box where it says to enter the member's name.

'

I am so glad you all had a great raffle and Clya, I'm so sorry you got caught up by the Hurricane! Fortunately I start my new job tomorrow and after I clear up a family emergency which should be over before end of next week, I can get back to donating and participating so I'll be keeping a much better eye on this thread again. Missed you all and can't wait to run thru the holidays with you guys cuz I know there will be really cool raffles during that time and you guys make it so much more fun! All of you!

Congrats on the awesome prize Sock! I'm glad my eggs found a great home and I'm looking forward to donating for the next raffle. ^^

Hey there Clya, hey there, you awesome Donators!

Guys, I think that if we want to have one more raffle before the Halloween Breeding begins, we should start planning it now.

So yeah, a little bump it is smile.gif