Clya

Clya's Raffles~!

We've got a few Anon donations that seem to have hatched so if you are the donator of the-

2g Pumpkin from Kyanite

3g Desipis Checker with Nhio

Please contact me or the winners immediately! I sent the winners of those prizes the story and the inactive prize link (by mistake) because I didn't check until afterwards (whoops).

I hope you all enjoyed the story. I spent a while coming up with it... smile.gif

Edited by Clya

Congrats winners and thank you to Clya for the raffle! smile.gif

Though it was small, I think this was one of our best raffles thanks to our donators and Clyas storytelling. Do you think we'll have a raffle on Bonfire Night?

whats bonfire night?

whats bonfire night?

It's essentially a holiday where people light up fireworks and sometimes make a bonfire.

I didn't realise it was strictly a UK holiday so just scratch that.

It's essentially a holiday where people light up fireworks and sometimes make a bonfire.

I didn't realise it was strictly a UK holiday so just scratch that.

I'm sure we can work something out for our UK players wink.gif

I may not be super familiar with it, but I do have a cousin who lives in the UK who likes to tell me about it each year so with her and the glory of Google I know a little about it. I think it would neat to come up with a cool "theme" for it, or even if there isn't a theme just to host one then!

yeah like maybe dragons that have a red or orange or bluish green coloration or they have a good majority of dragons with those colours in the lineage!

I really enjoyed the delivery message this round, Clya!

Thanks to donators, and thanks to my winner for picking up their prize so quickly. ^^

Aw, I didn't enter the raffle this time, so I missed Clya's message. sad.gif

Edit: Thanks Celly for sharing that. What an eerie story! Clya, I love your writing. biggrin.gif

Edited by purplehaze

this is the message smile.gif

pm title: "Something SPooky this way Comes"

text inside pm: "Scritch scritch scritch

tap tap tap

scritch scritch scritch

scrape tap scrape

The sounds continue outside the lair, but no one else seems to hear it. The wind is whistling ever so slightly outside and a cloud covers the glorious Golden moon of Aurax. You look over and see the adorable hatchlings asleep in a little bundle of warmth, even the ever-watching Grave hatchlings are asleep.

Drip drip drip

Is it water? Rain drops?

Drip drip drip

You look around, no other dragon is awake. At least not where you are.

scriiiiitch

A single claw scraping against the floor.

'I'm not dealing with this,' you think to yourself. It's all gotten a bit much for you. The eery night, these strange sounds... perhaps you just need some sleep.

There is a low growl behind you and a cold sense of dread slowly climbs itself up your spine. It's just one of the hatchlings, it's just one of the hatchlings. Just a snore.

The air around you suddenly feels thick, each breath is strained. You feel small tendrils wrapping around you, drawing the breath from you.

There it is. That growl again. That scratch. That scrape. The dripping.

Small, sharp claws rest on your shoulder for only a second, digging in only enough for you to feel the prick.

Slowly turning around, although every bone and thought in your body is telling you not to, you see a dragon enveloped in green smoke.

But still recognizable.

A golden wyvern, her scales dull and her eyes lacking vibrant energy.

Clya.

She cocks her head at you, confused, or perhaps recongizing you only slightly despite her state. She manages to croak out, "For. You." She hands out a small leather bag that glimmers with a magical energy. More than likely it's a ward to protect it from the sickness. The sickly Golden Wyvern manages a smile, still as vibrant as ever. "Thank you."

She shambles off, looking back at you with a bright expression in her eyes, all that regular energy back. "

Winner of Thunder Hatchling it was going to grow up in 3 hours I cancelled the transfer, Stunned it and sent Clya the new teleport, if you don't get it from Clya fast enough for your liking you can PM me and I can send it to you after I wake up I have no idea when that will be goodnight!

Thank you but it arrived and she is ok.

Thanks Clya and the donators! ^^

yeah like maybe dragons that have a red or orange or bluish green coloration or they have a good majority of dragons with those colours in the lineage!

I was thinking we could use bright, warm dragons to mimic the pretty fireworks. smile.gif

Here are a couple suggestions to what could be bred:

Nebulas since it's at night

Candelabra sparklers!

Reds bonfires, perhaps

Graves more bonfires

Autumns because it's an Autumn tradition

Kingcrownes because they're bright and reflective

Mageias

Sunsongs

Spirit Wards

Tinsels

Almeralds

I was thinking we could use bright, warm dragons to mimic the pretty fireworks. smile.gif

Here are a couple suggestions to what could be bred:

Candelabra sparklers!

Reds bonfires, perhaps

Graves more bonfires

Mageias

Sunsongs

Spirit Wards

Tinsels

Almeralds

yeah those sound perfect to me!

We've got a few Anon donations that seem to have hatched so if you are the donator of the-

2g Pumpkin from Kyanite

3g Desipis Checker with Nhio

Please contact me or the winners immediately! I sent the winners of those prizes the story and the inactive prize link (by mistake) because I didn't check until afterwards (whoops).

I hope you all enjoyed the story. I spent a while coming up with it... smile.gif

*gently pokes this onto new page just in case (as I haven't heard about the pumpkin yet)* ^^

I think both the Pumpkin from Kyanite and Desipis x Nhio checker were probably donated by the same anon user, as I didn't receive any messages from the donator regarding the Desipis either. I imagine it's grown up by now so I just wrote it off as an unfortunate loss.

I think both the Pumpkin from Kyanite and Desipis x Nhio checker were probably donated by the same anon user, as I didn't receive any messages from the donator regarding the Desipis either. I imagine it's grown up by now so I just wrote it off as an unfortunate loss.

I'm sorry >w<

Both to you and Sock.

I'll see what I can do to find an equally as amazing prize throughout the next coming days. If I do find something I'll let you know and see if you want it smile.gif

Sorry about the prize.

Celly, it's possible they could have not had a Forum account. There have been 2 cases I can think of, though they've emailed me or resubmitted it through the form again (this time I kept it open). I was only hoping that it was a Forum user or if they weren't they would try that. Oh well. unsure.gif

I'm sorry >w<

Both to you and Sock.

I'll see what I can do to find an equally as amazing prize throughout the next coming days. If I do find something I'll let you know and see if you want it smile.gif

Sorry about the prize.

No worries; it's nobody's fault. I'm sure donator got busy, and there's nothing else you could have done. ^^ Besides, I don't have any cb pumpkins, so couldn't have bred a mate anyway. xP I just appreciate the thought. ^^

Aw don't feel bad Clya. Like Sock said, you did what you could to help and we appreciate it. biggrin.gif I still really enjoy these raffles and look forward to the next one.

As per lovecats99 idea/request I am opening up donations for a Bonfire Day Themed Raffle, here is a list of donation ideas I've compiled-

Candelabra sparklers!

Reds bonfires, perhaps

Graves more bonfires

Mageias

Sunsongs

Spirit Wards

Tinsels

Almeralds

Embers

Crimson Flares (more bonfires :3)

Gemshards cause they super sparkly.

Anything else that you think of that can fit the theme!

Also, with so many low-time halloweens, you can easily donate some halloween hatchlings if you want! Remember, no raffle is limited strictly to the theme! smile.gif

If you want to know more about Bonfire day (because you don't know that much about it etc.) I found a few things you could read if you wish (I know it's wikipedia so don't judge me >w<)!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes_Night

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonfire_Night

Or of course you could ask some fellow friends here wink.gif

Donating Link!

I know Halloween crazy-ness is still going on, so I'm not expecting the biggest donation turnout (especially for all those "regular" eggs), but due to Natyah's idea for "breeding tickets" I am currently trying to figure that system out! It would be a little tricky, but any ideas and suggestions as to figure out a way to get that working for people who want to donate but don't currently have the space.

To see exactly what Natayah said you can view thier post here ---> https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9321387 ^-^

Ok, English is not my first language, so it might be a bit... rambly and messy, but I'll give it a go. About the breeding tickets system and how to make it work using your regular raffle donations page.

The donator of breeding tickets could donate something really common, like a CB Nocturne or whatnot, the code of this donated egg would be saved somewhere in like a Google document or a really basic spreadsheet, the raffle would go as normal, then the winner of said CB Nocturne would have the right to request a breeding from the donors scroll.

Dang, it really is rambly. I am trying to make those 'ticket' into regular eggs. A person in posession of a ticket egg/hatchie would check in the document who the donator was and PM them to seal the breeding.

This idea is awesome, by the way smile.gif

Donations will be ending at 7:00 p.m est time (roughly 10 minutes) although if I realize we don't have as many donations as I thought I'll extend it until tomorrow afternoon (sorry in on mobile right now)

I am extending donations until about noon tomorrow est.

Sorry for any inconveniences!

I just donated one of the hatchies that I picked off the AP as a 5-hour egg when the Halloween wall ended. wink.gif