Clya

Clya's Raffles~!

Thank you to whoever donated the Silver with Ices. smile.gif

That was me! I got it as part of a very generous trade offer, so I wanted to pass it along biggrin.gif

I just had to break the teleport on the Soulpeace egg that I donated. It only had an hour left to be influenced and I was afraid it would gender wrong for the checker. I am ERing it now and as soon as it is hatched I well send a new teleport link directly to the winner.

Thank you Clya and the wonderful person who donated my Silver. wub.gif

Hi everyone!

I am alive and well, I've been busy with Thanksgiving tongue.gif

Now I wasn't expecting a release today and actually wanted to open donations tomorrow- seems that plan needs to change! I'm think that by Tuesday eggs should be hatched and I can open donations? What do you all think? I would like to do a Holiday-kin raffle in prep for X-Mas biggrin.gif

I hope you open donations soon. I've got a lovely gift for the raffle this time. biggrin.gif

How do you enter? I is confused.

There's no active raffle right now. Clya will begin accepting donations again soon (I hope!), which she'll announce in a post, and the link to donate eggs to the raffle will be in the second post from the top. Then when there are several donations, she'll announce that sign-ups are open, and you'll click the other link in that second post and fill out the form!

Hey hey smile.gif Is this still an ongoing thing? I enjoy donating, so thought I'd nudge you and see if anyone is still active, Mod wise.

I suspect as all the raffles are being messed with by some nasty person, she may not feel like it just now....

I suspect as all the raffles are being messed with by some nasty person, she may not feel like it just now....

I can completely understand that. Her last post was November though. :/

Also...take a look.

Thanks for the link! There is some activity on her scroll, so hopefully she'll be back here someday. And since she's accepting aid I popped her egglets into a couple sites to help them along.

ETA - @Fuzz ... I know, I know, but I have most of April off and want to donate ALL the things!! laugh.gif

Edited by jocosa

Actually she just won a prize in a raffle, so she does come here - which is great. And there are several other raffles running - and she deserves a rest anyway smile.gif.

I'm going to go ahead and close this to avoid bumps when there's no on-going raffle.

Clya, if you ever want this open again, all you have to do is ask. ^^ Or you may create a new thread if you prefer.