Clya

Clya's Raffles~!

Just donated some eggs. ...I just wish I had more egg space and teleports so I could breed and donate the rest of my Shimmers.

Donated some more thingies, I hope that the raffle will start as soon as possible.

Donated some more thingies, I hope that the raffle will start as soon as possible.

Raffle is now open!

Code word: Fireworks

https://goo.gl/forms/F2OfoVhIesjzpWAg1

Please tell me if I mesed anything up, familiy emergency delayed raffle and my response. Sorry if this seems sudden/short/rushed >w<

I entered, too, but you might want to edit the post title to indicate that the raffle is open. It still says accepting donations. wink.gif

Raffle is now open!

Code word: Fireworks

https://goo.gl/forms/F2OfoVhIesjzpWAg1

Please tell me if I mesed anything up, familiy emergency delayed raffle and my response. Sorry if this seems sudden/short/rushed >w<

I just entered and noticed that the Shimmer I donated didn't make it to the raffle form. Should I hold onto it or is it too late to add it to the raffle?

I just entered and noticed that the Shimmer I donated didn't make it to the raffle form. Should I hold onto it or is it too late to add it to the raffle?

I noticed that there is a Shimmer in the listing that doesn't say it is a Shimmer. Might that be yours?

I noticed that there is a Shimmer in the listing that doesn't say it is a Shimmer. Might that be yours?

It's not, but thanks for checking.

It's not, but thanks for checking.

Yeah, I kind of figured you would have noticed that, but thought I would mention it just in case. wink.gif

Do you still have it? I'm sorry, in my rush to get the raffle up it's entirely possible I missed it.

This is the first time I donated. ^^

Awesome! Thank you for donating, especially since it's your first time smile.gif

The Black Marrow and the Diamondwing hatchlings are meant to be gave togheter

Whoopsie sorry about that! I only separated them since they were part of two different categories. I'll work out a way to make them get gifted together smile.gif

I'd just like to point out that these two will be growing up in about 6 hours from now so maybe consider rounding off the raffle soon or raffling these two off now so that they have time to reach their new home. smile.gif

When is it closing? smile.gif

The raffle said around 4 PM today.

I entered, and will try to donate the next time. I hate being so busy. ^^;

I entered, but I think I put down the wrong code word... On the first page, it said codeword was "spooky", but on this last page, it says "fireworks". Oops.

legofrodo12, it's okay you put the wrong code word, it's just to help me organize things smile.gif

Attention! There is a change in the End Time!

Due to the same emergency that caused the issue with raffle being delayed yesterday, the raffle will have to end at 3:00 est today rather than 4:00 est. This means the raffle will end in half an hour. Sorry if this is an issue for anyone. It's the only way I'll be able to send out the prizes today >w<

Edited by Clya

legofrodo12, it's okay you put the wrong code word, it's just to help me organize things smile.gif

Attention! There is a change in the End Time!

Due to the same emergency that caused the issue with raffle being delayed yesterday, the raffle will have to end at 3:00 est today rather than 4:00 est. This means the raffle will end in half an hour. Sorry if this is an issue for anyone. It's the only way I'll be able to send out the prizes today >w<

Do not worry, take your time!

I come with a theme: Thanksgiving Raffle

Thanksgivng Day is slooowly coming soo you can plan a raffle biggrin.gif

user posted imageBonfire Day Raffle Winners!user posted image

2g Pacified Aegis x Almerald ---> legofrodo12

2g Caligene x Almerald ---> Terces

2g Kingcrowne x Silver ---> The Dragoness

2g Spessartine x Grave ---> Pryanka

3g Undine x Grave ---> dark_and_stormy_heart

3g PB Desipis ---> Dusky_Flareon

Almerald/Caligene checker with an Alt ---> Syiren

2g Avatar of Creation from Aegis ----> Alasse

Two 2g PB Desipis hatchlings ---> obelisk_light

2G Royal Blue from M Hellfire ---> lovecats99

Messy Magi Hatchling ---> Cheekadee

2nd gen PB Autumn Dragon ---> Saim126

3rd gen EvenGen from Autumn x Cavern Lurker ---> Rousalka

2nd gen PB Carmine Wyvern ----> Rousalka

2nd gen Mutamore xGolden Wyvern ----> dark_and_stormy_heart

2nd gen Grave from Golden Wyvern Female ----> fuzzbucket

2nd Gen Graves from Spessartine Female & Spessartine Male ---> purplehaze

4th gen EG black marrow (and DiamondWing)---> Terces

4th EG Pink Dragon ----> Saim126

3rd gen stairstep from Sunsong ---> sunshine_ley

2nd gen Silver from Witchling ---> Natayah

Grave/Heartseeker checker with an Alt ---> rinoa26

Pink from Pink x Red with a pink from an Aria ---> Saim126

3g Celestial x Aeon ---> Alasse

Celestial Stairstep with blusangs ----> Rousalka

Thunder Dragon Egg ---> obelisk_light

Diamond Wing (and BlackMarrow)---> Terces

Mageia Hatchling ---> Sean175

Aeon ---> Artiuslove

Gemshard ---> Whentime

Sunsong Hatchling ---> Pluviophillia

I figured out what happened to the Prize Dragons! I spent forever looking at the form, but they were all listed there. Apparently Google Forms SKIPPED that section for everyone who entered, it did the same for me when I test entered! Therefore, I checked all the times on the Prize dragons and will be hosting a "Prize Only- Mistake Raffle" for 24 hours. I even added a few of my own. I will send out these prizes and then I will put up the Prize Only Raffle along with a special announcment wink.gif

Congratulations everyone else who won, and thanks donors! <3

And don't worry about the lack of a story, Clya, we understand. ^^

Thanks a lot, that came unexpected ^^

And congratulation to all other who won!

Edit: Just submitted a Prize via the donation form for the short-time Prize raffle. Hope you can use it.

Edited by rinoa26

Special Announcement!

(Google Drive is down right now, but I will try to get the prize raffle up soon)

user posted image

School is tough, and this raffle has grown much bigger than I anticipated!

I am looking for at least one person to help me out a bit. Basically what I'll be asking you to do is:

- Help me move the donation information into the raffle form

- Have another person to go to when there's an issue with prizes

- In the case of an emergency where I can't get on, you'll be able to take over for me until I can get back.

I'll still be doing most of the work, don't worry, but having a second hand will be super helpful.

So if you are interested here are the requirements-

Must have a Gmail Account and a Google Drive account... that's it!

Send me a message telling me-

1. Why you want this position.

2. How familiar you are with Google Drive, Google Forms and the community on the Forums.

3. How active you are on the forums/your general schedule.

4. Any ideas to help me make my raffles even better!

5. Anything else you want me to know smile.gif

I'll be looking at applications for 7 days, ending in one week, and will welcome at least one, maybe two, people to help out!

Thank you all!