voltage

government escape?

"I was going to but then that a**h**e showed up! It isn't a curse, it's an aura and he has no control over it. You share his blood now, you can't take it on you, you're immune. It can't be done." Drez said.... oddly calm. He handled stress better with a clear head.

Julia saw that volt was sparking so she sighed "get rid of all that electricity before you hurt someone, or yourself." After she spoke volt nodded shooting all of the electricity into the ground about twenty to thirty feet away before picking up tetsuna. Julia spoke calmly "you will not block them from entering and volt you keep tetsuna out of the room you can stay by the steps but do not enter i will let you know how she is and when she is ok to be moved and is slighlty awake i will even set her in your lap. As for you drez, getting me is first priority, i do not know either of them that well they want to go get themselves cursed fine but if something is going on with zaphus You tell me!"

Drez nodded like a broken bobble head. "Y-Yes m... ma'am!" He squeaked out.

Zaphus was still on the floor, dead asleep, but Kya was a little bit awake and groggy from running, and had a headache from crying.

Julia walked past them and into the house. She went upstairs and gently moved zaphus into a more comfortable position. She looked over at kya "when you heal volt and some other guy are here to see you, they are worried about you, volt looks like he got hit by a tractor trailer full of explosives. i don't know what is going on per say but i know that even though he scared you, neither of them want to lose you."

Kya shook her head feebly. "N-no... he nearly shocked me...i..need a break from him..to much in too few of days..stay with papa..." she looked at her pleadingly.

Zaphus did indeed talk in his sleep. when she moved him he purrs and purred something about two angels and something about a hospital.

Julia sighed softly as watched them. She rested her hand on her "look i am trying to make sure zaphus is ok and they want to make sure you are ok which is why they are here, I was told that you were warned bout it and that he did not actually attack you. just try and relax and give him a last chance, he really is in love with you and if you really need space tell him not me, i said when you were able to move you are going on his lap so he can make sure you are ok, i keep my words."

"Have you been scared out of your mind? It frightening, I didn't know he'd do anything, I was just trying to help... I was just trying to get him out of the past..." Her bottom lip quivers like she was going to cry again.

Zaphus shifted and winced muttering in demonic.

Julia softly held her as best she could "i went into your fathers mind to help him, i had to see what he went through, at least partially and after that he ended up accidently triggering one of my fears. so yes i know it is frightening when you try annd help and end up cornered by the person you tried to help, yes i know it but if you just ignore it and stay away nothing will change. If it scares him maybe try to find a way to help that won't, talk to him about it and see if there is a way you could do basically the same thing but without scaring him and having him react."

"But your mad at papa.. I could tell this morning when you looked at him. I'm not going to leave him or Tetsuna. All I'm asking is a couple days away from him for both of us. The past day or two all it seems like we're doing is is fighting or scarring each other... He can visit but we need time apart for a little. " she explained to her holding her hand.

Julia sighed "i can not go back on my word, besides it would be like telling your dad not to be near me as much. It would not go very well and he would wnd up hurting himself or something while trying to walk. You can tell him yourself but if you sound afraid of him it will not work."

Kya shook her head. "Papa will let you be if you ask him to. This forest he knows well, any other one he gets clumsy, even in the concrete jungle. Volt is too ...clingy. He can't follow me around when I'm on tour and can't be with me every second of every day or it will drive me insane. He has trust issues, I get that. I have abandonment issues that I have learned to deal with and I bet you worked through yours.... He doesn't get it. I leave for an hour to cry and he wants to be right there on top of me and trying to get me to stop when I want to cry. What he's doing it's smothering me. You may not go back on your word but I don't want to see him, not like this, not for a while. So give me your word that you'll tell him he can visit me but right now I need my rest and I wouldn't get it if they're hovering over me like a couple vultures. And then let me be."

Julia sighed as she looked at kya "i can tell volt, tetsuna is knocked out and laying probably in my bedroom or old bedroom. if you can move i suggest getting food." She walked down the stairs and after a few minutes of her and volt arguing you hear volt grumble before walking out of the house and flying away. She came back up "you owe me for that he was so worried he wasn't afraid to talk back to me, he did say that he is sorry if he upset you and something about taking your time he wont "smother" you anymore? he said it weird. i am not telling tetsuna, you want him to know you tell him i feel bad enough for giving him a lump the size of a golf ball on the back of his head, especially since idk what happened to him before but he had a few bruises, his nose looked broken and the eye where the glasses were broken was twitching like crazy until we got him inside and even then it was twitching."

Kya sighed. "I think papa keeps his glasses in here.." she opened a drawer in the rock table next to her and pulled out the darkest red tinted glasses he had. "His eyes are photosensitive this would help. ...it was his belt that gave me the iron burn so... Volt got over protective. Tetsuna is the lover he had on the island. He got away and now reunited with him.... it's not really good for volt to turn abusive to his old friend and love. Put these on quickly and close the Windows to his room, he can go blind being in sunlight like that. " she told the other woman. She did have a point and proved it to volt many times. He shouldn't act like this it isn't okay. Pretending that you can be invincible, clinging too tightly and hurting those who care for you. Not okay at all.

When they were talking panicked yells drifted up "oh no! why it can't be! censorkip.gif the sun, censorkip.gif*** demon air thing! where am i?! my left side why!!?" Julia looked at her before rushing down the stairs. She was down there for ten minutes before coming back up, tetsuna was slumped opposite the stairs his head in his hands the glasses on his face though julia confirmed it . "his left eye is really damaged he can see blobs of color, no shapes or detail, the cup was a small blob of blue where as when i had him look at a red shirt it was red for him though he couldn't see the details on the shirt so basically color and size is all he has on his left side now. He tried to throw something at drez luckily i stopped him and he has a huge headache from the knot on the back of his head. we have no idea how long he was out there and according to him he even opened it at once to try and get through drez's air currents."

She shook her head and looked at zaphus. She put her hand on zaphus's forehead as she spoke "i can have salves made that can heal cuts or things like that but it can not heal broken bones or blindness." Julia continued to soothingly play in zaphus's hair trying to make sure he was ok though she did not want to enter his dreams again.

Tetsuna stood up with the glasses on, unable to really see anything on his left side but his right side still easily able to decipher his surroundings and he was able to see that the air demon was still there. He let out a low growl as he walked by to go to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror sighing, his left eye was almost purely black with no white, it has what looked like specks of color through it, he knew it could probably be healed but it would hurt and take someone who was really strong with magic of all finds or a cleric of some sort, someone practiced in healing magic. He continued to stare into the mirror and moved his hand in front of his left eye seeing a smallish blob before he sank to his knees again.

Edited by voltage

Zaphus still twitched in his sleep. Drez had left to get the cat and bring food back to the house. "Your actions are on yourself. I did not make you do anything. Do not accuse me of doing something I didn't do. Playing this blame game is selfish and childish." with those words he left the home.

Tetsuna had ignored him. He sighed knowing if he could get to the big town he could get his eye healed. He walked to the steps up to the attic "hey kya, let volt know i went back to the big city, i think i know someone there that could help heal my eye. " He started to walk out of the house though his shoulder bumped the door frame, his depth perception thrown off.

Julia sat on the bed beside zaph letting him hold her gently. She studied kya and giggled "you seem to have a few scratches on your neck did you try wrestling a bear by chance?" Julia spoke softly with a knowing grin unsure what else to say.

"No, tetsuna!...and he's gone. Looks like I'd be the bearer of bad news next." she sighed and flushed. "Um... try um... two..." she smiled sheepishly at the other woman.

Zaphus had moved away and curled up in a ball hidden in his wing in his bed. His bed was comfortable and was almost luxurious.

Julia yawned as the bed almost lulled her to sleep. She looked at the other girl and giggled "well boys will be boys i guess, must have been one censorkip.gif of a wrestling match, you ok?" Julia spoke teasingly as she admired the room some more "one of the first guys who didn't have an absolute messy bedroom that i have heard of."

Tetsuna began running through the forest in his cheetah form he would occasionally run into a tree or trip over something but soon enough he turned human on the edge of town, adjusting his glasses as he started to walk to his old neighbors, a couple of long hidden yet very powerful magical beings, one being a strong warlock and the other being a high ranking battle priest, which should make healing his eyesight a sinch for them though he was still slightly fearful of the pain.

"I guess... it wasn't all bad... it was well.. play really... I was the messy one, papa is the strategic cleaner. Everything had a place. You can see here he's organized and not a speck of dust. I asked him why once, he said where he lived before was dirty and filthy everywhere so he likes to keep clean."

Zaphus muttered in his sleep, wing twitching slightly. He purred loudly.

Julia smiled softly hearing him purr calmed her for some odd reason, made her feel safe. She nodded as she looked around "he definitely is neat and organized, though he has many things which confuses me on why he would collect them." She stretched out giving a big yawn and an even bigger stretch as she giggled "ah so it was play wrestling, ok kya i get it."

Zaphus stretched, found Julia and pulled her against him like a teddy bear, curling up around her. He was... smiling in his sleep.

"i think you know. Demons can't make things like this. He's attracted to simple beauty did you see the frame he put your picture in? This stuff is worth thousands and thousands of dollars and yet to him the price doesn't matter. Anything that catches his eye he collects.... I think I can move now. I'll let you two sleep.." She carefully got up and got down to the second floor and went into a room to lay down in.

Julia wiggled around though his grip was much stronger than she was. She nodded "alright kya, make sure to get your rest." Julia ran her fingers gently through his hair looking at all the things that he had collected throughout his time here.

Tetsuna walked into the house next to where he lived in the city. He saw a slender girl who was tall and graceful, standing at five foot eleven she towered over him. "hello rose, i have a request of you, my eye was burned by being unprotected in the sun, can you help me?" "yes bud, i can but it will hurt you and you will have to stay here for a few days." Tetsuna nodded as she helped him lay in a spare bedroom they had. She began chanting as she proceeded with the procedure, the room was only lit by candles and she took his glasses off. She continued even though he started screaming and writhing.

Volt was laying in his bed trying to relax. He wasn't figuring out what was going on with him, he was told not to be so clingy. He looked up at the cieling as he was worried that tetsuna wasn't back yet and he wasn't sure what was going on. "i can't keep running to them anytime their in danger, they are strong enough to handle themselves. But what if something goes wrong and they need me and im not there. they won't always need me though, how can i be around them but not be so smothering of them?"

Zaphus's tail started hitting the bed as it waged.

Kya got something to eat and snuggled with the cat. She watched the evening news on her laptop, using her own secure WiFi plug in.