TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

My ancient enemy has returned, the lag is real xd.png.... its clearing up, go my minions destroy the Halloween lag

I wonder if this egg will do anything spooky as it hatches. I always enjoy custom hatching sequences and/or special effects as the egg gets closer to hatching. :3

Got two before the lag unleashed it's full power and forbade me to take moar XD

And now I'm going to bed, it's like half past 5 AM here... XD

Edited by _smoczyca_

I'm pretty sure that this "somebody else" person has more than 8 eggs by now... tongue.gif

Don't worry - things will ease up towards the end of the day. You'll get your fill, rest assured.

I hope so. I won't be online the last 8 hours of Halloween, work and all, so early on is my only chance to nab any.

I hope so. I won't be online the last 8 hours of Halloween, work and all, so early on is my only chance to nab any.

It should be easier before then. I think after 3-5 hours things will start calming down.

Despite the lag I managed to catch one!

Now I just have to wait until later to catch more~

Edited by Nakuru

Bah, the female I needed to kill for my new lineage project dodged the blade. Was really hoping to get her on the 31st. Guess she gets to live for another day with her baby.

This lag is ridiculous. Also this is the only time I can catch any :/

Lag why don't you go away? rolleyes.gif

I'm kinda ticked right now. Since I have a slow piece of junk iPad and the site was lagging I was unable to snag a single egg tonight. Every one that I clicked on was already snatched by another. And now the biomes are empty. Why can't they just drop continuously so that everyone has a chance to get them?

I see your point - that would certainly help enable those with less lag to catch and no longer add to the lag... I actually did again catch the first egg I was stuck on for so long and have two now, so I'm better off than some, but still.

Lucky people... how do you do it? Roflol

Lag lag lag... *smacks computer* C'mon new eggs!

Only had room for one pair, but now happily locked with a new zombie hatchling smile.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters! Can't wait to see the adults. Happy Halloween!