TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

My friend only clicked on 3 eggs since they began dropping, and of course they're gone already.

Worst lag I've seen in a really, really long time.

But, being Halloween, we will see if they drop exclusively all day tomorrow. It would be nice if we can get at least one or two!

So Happy Halloween, gonna see if we can see the eggs....don't know if the first page just isn't loading, or what.

biggrin.gif

Halloween dragons only drop for a full 24 hours. So, there will be no dragons dropping tomorrow. ^-^

Whoa, managed to catch 5 eggs in the middle of that lag. X_X Unfortunately all from the same biome, but I'm planning on abandoning a bunch of these anyway.

Oh man, skulls!

And goddammit, I can't click fast...

Edited by DanielDragonist

I just got one!

I'm so excited biggrin.gif

I'm too old to be so excited over Halloween, but it's being young at heart that counts!!!

Haaaaaaaaappy Halloween everyone!!!

The pattern on these eggs is awesome! Ohhhh I love it. Can't pick up any until morning 'cause I'm not giving up my last batch of old-Halloween eggs, but I'm so glad to actually *be* here at the start of a release!!

I second the comment earlier about the pattern looking like Giygas. I'm thinking skeleton due to the code and overall appearance, but maybe that creepy Giygas feel will be incorporated here somehow. We'll have to wait and see. :3

Got two, but I'm mostly locked until morning. The egg and its description are interesting - almost like the Marrows, Graves and Desipis have been combined in one dragon.

Thank you, TJ, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN, everybody! biggrin.gif

Love the egg codes and am letting my imagination run with ideas of how the new eggs, and their subsequent dragons, will look like. You've provided some awesome dragons this year, TJ. Looking forward to this one also. THANX!