TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

My gosh the LAG!! Plus my laptop seems to be refusing to listen to my commands sad.gif

Hope I can grab some eggs Dx

Well, out of 6 attempts at Zombies, 2 were successful. I just wish one of those two had been the one I REALLY wanted to bring back xPPP

It should be easier before then. I think after 3-5 hours things will start calming down.

I might break the iPad in frustration of the lag before then lol

I know it would be calmer later... but my impatient side is like: "NOW! WANT NOW! MUWAHAHAHA!" lol *madly clicks again*

The eggs are difficult, but I got a baby zombie, the last one that I needed. I remember how I got no zombies 2 years is a row)) Hope the lags ends soon though, I'm so sleepy...

So far this is my hardest Halloween.... guess I should just wait until morning. Happy Halloween!

Same. I haven't even got one yet. I might give up for a while.

Just made my very first Zombie. wub.gifHe dodged the blade at the 17th but the second attempt to murder him was successful and now he is my first Zombie.

By the way the ingredients for the potions are still dropping. wink.gif

And also for me no eggs because of this terrible lag. dry.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

Whew! Managed to grab six despite the massive lag. I will grab the last one in the morning when the last old egg hatches. It will hatch in an hour or so, but I don't want to fight the lag anymore.

Edited by Nectaris

Turning off javascript and images in Firefox helped a little. Got two, but I need three more now, and then two more when my last two eggs hatch in a few hours. Oy.

Edited by RagaDal

I must be selfish for a moment and say that I do not envy you guys, trying to get eggs with this crazy lag. Hopefully 12 hours from now (when I can get mine) the lag will have gone away? I hope?

I can't stop looking at the eggs. I see the skeleton, but to me it also kinda looks like a ghost. Can't wait to see the hatchies!

First Zombie get.

By the way, anybody else think the pattern on the 2015 Halloween eggs look sort of like Giygas from the Mother series?

user posted image

Edited by PixelShark

Whew! Lag is awful, but I caught one egg, which is all I have room for right now. I wasn't sure I had even caught one because I just kept refreshing and never got the code page, just eventually got the message that there were no eggs when the biome emptied. Had to go back to my scroll and check. I am sure they will be easier to catch tomorrow when I will have space on my scroll to hunt again.

Thanks TJ and spriter/s. This is an interesting egg and TJ's have interesting codes.

Happy Halloween to everyone and may your egg hunting and zombie making be a success!

Happy Halloween kiddos! The lag is seriously taking a toll, but I was able to get 3/5 zombies this year! Whoo!

Edited by Tiga

I use revive on 6 hatchies and one came back to life and grew up the other 5 disintegrated. It was better last year :/

Please lag go away, this is the only time I can catch eggs. I only need 3 more.

Happy Halloween! I have to say this is the best event yet and I have enjoyed this more than any previous Halloween events thus far smile.gif Thank you to everyone who made this possible.

Happy Halloween all ^^

If anyone would be willing to send me an egg or two before I have to log off for the end of my Halloween fun that would be amazing smile.gif

Wowie, these eggs look really-really cool. Thanks to the sptiter(-s)!

Wonder if I'll be able to get another pair of them. Lags are killing me

Edited by Mannimarco