TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

How often to the biomes refill with eggs? they ae gone now.

Also for those who watch popularMMOs: This egg is kinda SPOOKY!

I hope these eggs are still available at 7:00 central time...I really was in no mood to deal with the lag, but I need at least one egg. Need to work on the potions too.

AGH THE LAG

yet I still managed somehow to egglock myself with these beauties, will have to wait for about 12 hours before my Marrow and Cavern Lurker hatch so I can get my other two. This is my first Halloween with the cave, and it's AMAZING. THANK YOU TJ FOR MAKING SUCH AN AMAZING GAME!!!

Dat lag .__. My internet tends to turn censorkip.gif after midnight anyway but this is just a bit overboard. I managed to catch one at least <3 I know it gets easier in the morning, the temptation to try at midnight is just too much to resist xd.png

Yep alot.png of lag and i want to send a Happy Halloween Birthday to everyone born today or tomorrow which ever the 12:00 o clock time is!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

THE LAG IS GONNA KILL ME. I legitimately can't catch anything and it's making me angry.

But, Happy Halloween to you all!

Edited by PixelShark

Happy Halloween everyone! And good luck hunting! happy.gif

I've caught all seven I needed already. It lagged horribly, but it still didn't take too long.

I really like the look of the eggs...the pattern looks like a ghost to me. Hopefully I'll like the actual dragons more than last year...though that probably won't be difficult as the Desipis were my least favorite holiday dragon to date.

about 17 minutes in i nabbed one, ONE, egg. once it hit 12:18 they were gone how many eggs drop on the hour?

How long until the pressure causes the site to give us a 502 Bad Gateway, I wonder? xd.png

Got four. I won't be able to get the last three until around six in the morning, one in the afternoon, and ten in the evening. rolleyes.gif

Happy Halloween, everyone! 💀👻

Edited by Nicola

I put my eggs in hatch sites hours ago so they would hatch before the release

None of them got close to enough views, whatever

Go to put them in some ERs

the lag so bad the hatching sites are freezing

Get them in one, so I go my scroll to see how it going

lag so bad I can't tell if the are cracking or hatched

keeps refreshing hoping as I wait for them to hatch while trying to get hatching sites to load

wait for me new halloweenies... Im coming. Eventually.

I'm kinda ticked right now. Since I have a slow piece of junk iPad and the site was lagging I was unable to snag a single egg tonight. Every one that I clicked on was already snatched by another. And now the biomes are empty. Why can't they just drop continuously so that everyone has a chance to get them?

about 17 minutes in i nabbed one, ONE, egg. once it hit 12:18 they were gone how many eggs drop on the hour?

Every 5 minutes.

Oooo love the eggs! Happy Halloween everyone, and thanks TJ and spriters wub.gif

I still need to catch 5 more... This is going to be a while, why is the lag so bad!?

I'm kinda ticked right now. Since I have a slow piece of junk iPad and the site was lagging I was unable to snag a single egg tonight. Every one that I clicked on was already snatched by another. And now the biomes are empty. Why can't they just drop continuously so that everyone has a chance to get them?

Don't worry - things will ease up towards the end of the day. You'll get your fill, rest assured.

How often to the biomes refill with eggs? they ae gone now.

Also for those who watch popularMMOs: This egg is kinda SPOOKY!

Assuming that they drop the same as regular eggs, the biomes "restock" every 5 minutes. However, during these first few hours they'll go lightning fast. The largest drop is always at the top of the hour. ^-^

HAPPY HALLOWEEN DC! Please stay safe out there tonight! Thank you to all the amazing spriters.

Zombie Report:

6 Kills

3 zombies; 1male adult (Stripe), 1 male Hatchie (Dusk) 1 female hatchie (Swallowtail)

1 Revive; Male Winter.

2 Fails, Female Adult and ungendered Sunset Hatchie

Best year yet! All killed fresh and revived. After 3 years I have a tiny zombie family, so adorable!

Edited by Agwyn

I finally managed to grab my first pair! Wow this is nuts. Hopefully things calm down in an hourish when I can grab my next pair.