Tomato_Juice

The Wish Me Luck Thread

I'd cross my fingers for all of you, but I only have ten.

Alright, I need my Mageia Xenowyrm to be male and my Pink Dragon to be female. Influence, please don't let me down...

EDIT: Oh crap, I forgot to influence my Water Dragon, and it's a hatchling now. I really hope it's male so I can finally get a Two-Finned Bluna...

EDIT #2: YES! All of them gendered right! Even the Water Dragon that I forgot to influence!

Edited by Pikathelord

Good luck andromedae and Pikathelord!!!

~

I really need some luck in finally getting a shimmer from these guys: https://dragcave.net/progeny/dm4zQ

Supposed to be swapping with someone, but I can't get a darn shimmer to do it with, and they've been waiting for a few months now. D|

I will be breeding another new release hybrid egg though I am out of purple dragons for fertility. I hope that this works out!

Wish me luck with finally breeding another stairstep Shimmer offspring from her, her last stairstep Shimmer baby has been bred on 31st August *sigh* and 3 people are waiting for an offspring *depressed*

@CellyBean & Dusky_Flareon: If your egg is still an egg, the Influence for Me thread may be worth a try. happy.gif Good luck!

@tjenni: It has almost been a year since then. O.o Good luck, good luck, good luck!

I have two bred black dragon eggs again. I hope that both become alt black dragons. This is my 6th and 7th attempt.

Always need luck with getting alts smile.gif

Posted here and got the Gaia I needed, so..this thread works!

Good luck to everyone else in whatever you may need <3

Edited by andromedae

Wishing for some very good luck so that one of these eggs hatches alt, and I don't have to keep trying...

Wish me luck on stumbling on more dinos in the jungle so I can gift them to a friend in need smile.gif

Wish me luck with catching another CB gold or silver.

Wish me luck with catching another CB gold or silver.

Good luck! Silvers are gonna be easier than Golds, but everyone knows that. xd.png

Wish me luck on stumbling on more dinos in the jungle so I can gift them to a friend in need smile.gif

Good luck to you as well! Hopefully they start popping up for you!

Wish me luck with my Black egg and Undine egg hatchling as alts, and good luck to everyone who posted here!

Alts, alts, alts, and did I mention alts?

Good luck everybody ~

Wish me luck with my Black egg and Undine egg hatchling as alts, and good luck to everyone who posted here!

Alts, alts, alts, and did I mention alts?

Good luck everybody ~

I got my alt hammer ready for your eggs! I hope it works. wink.gif

I got my alt hammer ready for your eggs! I hope it works. wink.gif

Predathor's hammer...? biggrin.gif

Wish me luck that this alts.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IwyKC

Good luck Syiren! That lineage must have taken some patience!

Alts, always the alts.

On another note + unrelated to DC, tomorrow I run, wish me luck and good vibes for that ~

Wish me luck that the sibling for this Alt Dark Green will be laid this year in July and will NOT be an Alt:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/1Yv6t

If i don't get a regular Dark Green in July i will have to wait for July next year to breed them again. dry.gif

So many no egg results this month ofter that fail...

Wish me luck that the sibling for this Alt Dark Green will be laid this year in July and will NOT be an Alt:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/1Yv6t

If i don't get a regular Dark Green in July i will have to wait for July next year to breed them again. dry.gif

So many no egg results this month ofter that fail...

Good luck! I have had a lot of no egg and no interest breedings lately, too. When will you be breeding? Not much of July left!

In a few hours, because i can according to my log: Jul 23, 2016, 01:49 pm.

My only wish at the moment is to be able to catch all of the BSA dragons, at least 1 of each, hoping for 1 male and 1 female of each, though. I'm really hoping for those goldfish things to splash with. Wish me luck. biggrin.gif

On a bit of a deadline to end up with an alt here. Please alt, little eggu! A birthday depends on it. =o