Tomato_Juice

The Wish Me Luck Thread

The Wish Me Luck Thread

Legend once said that anyone who clicked on this thread would be struck with good luck...

Not really. But this is just a thread for fun. We have a congrats thread, a thank you thread, why not a good luck thread?

The good luck thread! Come here to say 'Wish me luck with my...' Neglected experiment? That your dragon will gender right? Anything's fine! Or come here to wish other people good luck!

Wish me luck with my tinsel breeding and alts tonight.. lol

EDIT: Tinsel bred an shiny egg, but no alt sad.gif

Edited by DragoonEagle

Good luck, DraoonEagle!

Wish me luck with my two perfect draons not refusin each other.

Good luck, Emma! It can be really frustrating for two dragons that could be perfect mates to refuse each other.

Good luck, Emma! Your dragons can do it!

Wish me luck with getting everything I need for the Halloween breeding season settled before it's too late! xd.png

Good luck, Sany! I've collected most of the mates for my Halloweens, theres just the matter of getting the rest until Halloween comes along (less than 28 days left!!) sad.gif

Edited by lovecats99

Wish me luck with my ND experiment in two days! Also wish me luck with finding a bouncer for it! (anyone around at 6 am dc time, in two days, is welcome to help xd.png).

Good luck guys, especially with Halloween plans biggrin.gif

good luck everyone

im probably going gold hunting today

Edited by blockEdragon

Maybe it helps smile.gif

I've been breeding 2nd gen blacks from a specific pairing (male black x female gold) since January, and that elusive alt isn't even for myself, but for an IOU I'm trying to fulfill. Most of the time they don't even breed eggs at all, and if they do, guess how they hatch xd.png

So wish me luck that one of those two alts:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fCgCt

http://dragcave.net/lineage/iLhJ6

Good luck Ha-Ki! And who knows? Maybe both'll alt for you.

I guess i'll need some luck for this little fella to gender male since I forgot and finally discovered it could make a great Futurama code reference.

Good luck to everyone else who needs it!

Edit:

Oooh it worked! He gendered right! Thank you and extra luck to you all! biggrin.gif

Edited by lovecats99

Good luck to everyone and their great ambitions!

I'll be trying to get at least one zombie this year as well as at least one egg from the previous Halloweens I missed along with the ones released this year... @_@

Yes... I am insane. DC has a bad effect on stirring up my mania on the holidays... ^__^0 and I'm OCD. ninja.gif

Edited by Nyxity

Good luck to everyone in their endeavors.

Wish me luck that my Royal Crimson turns female (forgot to influence)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Potzk

(I also love that code...)

Good luck everyone!

Given my luck (and me in general) I'm likely to sleep through Halloween day. Wish em luck that I don't forget about it xd.png

good luck guys

im Neglecting 4 eggs at the moment (as i post they are nearing four days)

im hoping to trade them for CB golds

Well wishes and good luck, DragoonEagle!

Ah... the end of this week is slowly approaching... Having missed the past three years I am hoping to catch two each of some good clean descendants of the past three Christmas dragons. If lucky, I'll find a second Generation (yeah, right... sleep.gif)... but hopefully, hopefully I'll find a nice stair step lineage... *Crosses fingers tightly*

Oh, the anxiety... user posted image Holidays are often hard enough as it is...

EDIT:

In remembrance, I've seen a couple of others who have recently returned from long period hiatus... some about the same period of time as me... Good luck to all of you in your Christmas hunting as well!!!! Brothers/Sisters-in-arms... T-T

Edited by Nyxity

Ah, thank you for the... *Pauses...and looks for word* ... Reassurance! Reading some of the request threads about Christmas and Valentine egg drops were really getting me down. ^__^0 They made it sound like it would be impossible for me to make up (at least goal wise) for the Christmases and Valentines I missed out on... ninja.gif

*Hugs Pandalf* You give me hope and a little less anxiety! Thank you!

Needed to open up more egg slots for christmas breeding so I got another very kind user to incubate my silver until it hatched. I forgot teleporting erases influence. I really hope it turns out female.

I have two bred black dragon eggs about to hatch anytime now. I hope that both become alt black dragons.

//Edit: Neither became an alt black dragon. sad.gif

Edited by Natevaelle

Good luck to everyone!

I really need some good luck for catching a gaia xeno <3

I also need my black dragon to be an alt!

Edited by andromedae