TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Is it just me, or have the seasonals been going nuts during this release? I'm seeing them everywhere. Maybe I'll grab some since I have like zero tongue.gif

Check your PMs. biggrin.gif

They are working overtime and I've been finding quite a few in the AP too. Get them while you can.

Edited by Stormcaller

My blues are all growed up!!! sigh. Might as well go play in the AP, waiting for Silvers.

In any case, I hope we don't have to wait 11 days for it. Not much of a "release" if not everything is actually released, then is it? It's awfully teasing for us...

I think it's a way to drag this out so we don't expect a September release as well. Plus, it forces those of us who still miss the monthly release schedule to be somewhat distracted.

First I need to finish collecting as many Summers as possible (which, to gifters and traders and people filling up on Lunars is for once working out) and breed as many of them for my 8th Gen PB Project. Then there's still some mates I need for Halloween, and then it's already so close to Christmas and Valentine's, that I'm really worried I might not get there...

This release is beautiful, inspiring, but also a bit stressful...

Now that users are getting adult Indigos, here is the Indigo animated avatar.

As before, if you want to use it, please save it to your computer and upload it using the forum's avatar settings.

user posted image

Thank you LadyLyzar!

I save the other colours of the not in-cave Lunar Heralds so i can admire them whenever i want to. biggrin.gif

Man green is my favourite colour the avatar is too small to use it as wallpaper... *sigh* and so much animation would drive me mad anyway. tongue.gif

Edit: Thinking and typing are not in synch and one sentence was really screwed up. laugh.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

I think it's a way to drag this out so we don't expect a September release as well. Plus, it forces those of us who still miss the monthly release schedule to be somewhat distracted.

i think you are right. a month long release.

I'm on the edge about this release, overall. I absolutely *love* the dragons themselves, but being tied to the moon and this extra-long blue release and the speculation that we'll have to go through bronzes and golds again before getting to what arguably might be the best color? It's grating on my nerves, certainly. I guess it's a good way to keep people around and interested (doesn't work on me, I'm already addicted without the release), but.... Frustrating.

I have two bred blues at the moment, one has 7 hours left until hatching and one had 12 hours until hatching. *pokes them a few times* Thinking about Halloween, i think it'd be really creepy if i poked an egg and it poked back! /random

Edited by Marie19R

I hope silver won't appear next weekend, since I won't be online at that time

They're saying it will be about 9-10-11 days for the next drop, so you should be okay. And btw, have a great time at Disneyland Paris. That's my favorite Disneyland. wub.gif

I am anxiously awaiting the silvers because they are my favorite of the sprites. smile.gif

I am anxiously awaiting the silvers because they are my favorite of the sprites. smile.gif

me too! <3

Mr Fitzwilliam Darcy and Miss Elizabeth Bennet just had a baby! biggrin.gif

Wonder what he should be named.

Aww! I propose if it's a boy, name him after Bingley, and if it's a girl, name her after Jane. :-D

I WAS going to grab 4 of each color, 2 gendered pairs...but I'm up to 8 blues by now. They're just too pretty! LadyLyzar, thank you again for such gorgeous sprites! *gazes raptly at the indigo loveliness*

I just need 6 more CB golds before the base for this is ready! Then all I need is for the silvers come out (hopefully not before we get another round of golds) and I can breed the second gen. The third gen will be bronze, and the fourth blue (:

Can't stay away from those blue eggs!

As much as I'm looking forward to the Silvers, I'm more than happy to be able to breed and catch Indigos for a little longer. biggrin.gif

Aww!  I propose if it's a boy, name him after Bingley, and if it's a girl, name her after Jane.  :-D

That's an awesome idea! Thank you, Kelkelen! I gifted the egg to my brother, and will suggest that to him smile.gif

EDIT: My brother said he reserved the name Mr John Charles Darcy for the baby... John being the male form of Jane, and Charles being Mr. Bingley's first name. smile.gif

Edited by lanette

So, I'm confused on this t/f. It seemed like the golds were here for a short while, then the bronzes hardly at all, now the blues are staying forever. When are the silvers coming out? I don't make sense of this moon-phase business. It's been over two weeks and a moon cycle is 28 days unless DC is something strange.

So, I'm confused on this t/f. It seemed like the golds were here for a short while, then the bronzes hardly at all, now the blues are staying forever. When are the silvers coming out? I don't make sense of this moon-phase business. It's been over two weeks and a moon cycle is 28 days unless DC is something strange.

The Golds were here for slightly under 4 days, and the Bronzes were here for 4. The current theory is that the Indigos will be here for 8 days in total, then Bronzes for another 4, Golds for another 4, and finally Silvers for 8.

The Golds were here for slightly under 4 days, and the Bronzes were here for 4. The current theory is that the Indigos will be here for 8 days in total, then Bronzes for another 4, Golds for another 4, and finally Silvers for 8.

Wat. laugh.gif

Well, I guess that make sense somehow. At least I'll get another shot at bronze since I never got those anyway. They next in line, or are the silvers?

Wat.  laugh.gif

Well, I guess that make sense somehow. At least I'll get another shot at bronze since I never got those anyway. They next in line, or are the silvers?

We think that bronze is next up.

Edited by moonstone981

You're right, DC is something strange in a way, it has two moons. biggrin.gif Our real world moon cycle doesn't apply.

DC Moon Watch thread

I actually like that the blues are dropping longer and I hope the bronze and golds drop again so I can get the last ones I need to finish my four CB pair goal before the silvers drop. =3

And my blues finally gendered so I could name a couple! <3