TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Caught one bronze in that last drop. Boy do they go quick!

Oh gosh, thank you very much TJ! I have 7 bronzes from back before the flood, but this is awesome for those who haven't been able to get theirs. wub.gif

Edit: Aw, my sister's taking a bath. I'm sure the flood will still be there once she gets out though. ^^

Edited by Tehya Faye

tried all day and sone last night to get these brown ones and had only managed 1 or 2.

thanks for the flood! got my limit in two cycles! and i got one with JOY in the code!

very pleasant surprise! TJ gets a hug.

thanks LadyLyzar for the beautiful dragon!

Edited by spring_dragon

Probably seperated, and glad to see it. I checked in to swap my last brown for golds and am happy to see the flood as that means the silvers and blues won't be so bad to get. /cheer! And I got two Xenos during all the previous hunting.

I'm still throwing my one brown into CB trades though to see if I can swap for another gold. It's a nice brown but I like the other shades a bit more.

And here I was going to give up on getting a bronze, I just got two from a 5 minute drop. tongue.gif

Thanks for showing us mercy, TJ! xd.png

Lol all biomes are empty now except for one stray egg in the Forest. Poor little Nocturne xd.png

I'm wondering the same too. It's just too sudden so something was definitely either fixed or changed.

Well if that is the case im sure glad he did because, by the time we get to Blue or Silver (not sure which one will be last) they would be ultra rare and impossible to catch..

Good luck everyone, this should keep the dragon cave community happy for a bit (me included), until the next color comes out anyway.. tongue.gif

Well if that is the case im sure glad he did because, by the time we get to Blue or Silver (not sure which one will be last) they would be ultra rare and impossible to catch..

Good luck everyone, this should keep the dragon cave community happy for a bit (me included), until the next color comes out anyway.. tongue.gif

Same here XDThe Blues are the ones I'm most looking forward too and I was really becoming less and less optimistic with ever "This egg has been taken by somebody else" message.

woo! finally got a single bronze! \o/ now i want at least 1 more if not a second pair to give my bf xd.png

Edited by linda3.0

I caught my second bronze! (It was there in the desert, just sitting there like: "PICK MEE!")

EDIT: The blue moon Cirion says Waxing Crescent now? So the blues are coming next?!

Edited by eaaem

Got a second CB Bronze. They will look nicely with the two that I bred. smile.gif

WOW I hope this keeps up for a bit as they are going fast lol

I am still trying so Thank you TJ

Same here XDThe Blues are the ones I'm most looking forward too and I was really becoming less and less optimistic with ever "This egg has been taken by somebody else" message.

Yes and Yes, blue is my favorite color and the thought of not being able to catch one was making me more and more depressed lol biggrin.gif

So hopefully TJ has put an end to all our suffering, for now anyway..

Timed right! Thank you TJ! biggrin.gif

Another one of my Gold Lunars grew up, and the last two misclicks reached the abandoning hour in time for the :20 drop. With 3 slots opened, I was able to pick up 3 Bronze babies! biggrin.gif

Wow Thank you TJ for the extra flood!!!! I was so busy clicking like mad I didn't even notice I locked myself with 6 eggs instead of 5.. I got my silver trophy just in time!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

#FloodHype

So exactly in how many minutes is the flood going to arrive?

The flood refreshes in the cave every 5 minutes.

Woo! #WaitingForTheFlood

Edit: I'll be here in less than an hour, hope there will be some brown bbys to pick up by then!!

Edited by cippisweetForForums

Caught 2. Waiting on an egg to hatch then I'll grab one more. c: These are so pretty, but I'm most excited for the silver ones.

Just need to grab one more and I'm set. smile.gif Thank you TJ for this awesome extended release. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren