Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

6 minutes ago, Chaos Rider said:

Most likely you used fertility on those dragons some time ago and then forgot. Fertility does stay on a dragon until you breed it. The mark indicating if a dragon has a fertility boost or not though is a relatively recent thing

That must be it then.  I always thought it was a 24 hour thing.

Thanks!

Edited by Thia_B

Re: moderator listing: Thank you, fuzzbucket and Lagie! It was well hidden from me. 😅

New question:

What happens if I breed regular eggs right now? Will they make it to the bottom row of the AP in a couple of days? (ETA: Given that the holiday dragons take up most of the AP and regular eggs have one row during the Valentine's Day event.)

Edited by missy_

They will make it to the AP EVENTUALLY. Why would you, if not to keep them ? You can't get a regular from a Valentine at the moment.

I was thinking of sending some BSA dragons to the AP in case it might help someone during the holiday event. I just didn't want them to end up not getting to the top of the AP.

23 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Can you a) remember any dragon's NAME or b) any lineages you bred as I am SURE I have traded with you way back when. Were you into stripes. for instance ?

We have traded stripes from this scroll. I never had any on my first scroll.

I've been wracking my brains but I can't remember any other names or lineages or my old scroll name.

Rats. It did occur to me later that to know I had traded with you it had to be your current name.,,,

2 hours ago, missy_ said:

I was thinking of sending some BSA dragons to the AP in case it might help someone during the holiday event. I just didn't want them to end up not getting to the top of the AP.

They wouldn't grow in time to be of use.

Hello, Hello, guys ! Can someone tell me? I was not active about 10 🤦‍♀️🫣years , and I had a badge : ark listed , how can I take it back in my signature, can I still wear it ? If I need to check my name still in list, because I’ve changed it ( it was billmylove ) thank u

If you're still in the list, the badges ar still available (a lot of image sites fell over and those were lost.) But ARK isn't really very active any more.

Mind you - your  current scroll is not listed, which is what would be necessary, I think - nor is the one you link in your sig, so I don't think you can use the badge..

Thank u, Fuzz ❤️

—————

Please can someone explain me why are people sometimes collect eggs with Z code on egg? Like Zxxx or ZXXX I don’t know which Z is matter 😅 ? Thank u

Don't have an answer as I am new, but yeah I am curious about that as well. 

Also is there any pattern to what "nice code" usually means?

Z's are just a fun thing some people like to collect because they can.

Nice code is very subjective, some like ones that look like names, or words, or are all caps, or all numbers. Mostly just not something that looks like a keyboard smash.

3 hours ago, LostinEcho said:

Please can someone explain me why are people sometimes collect eggs with Z code on egg? Like Zxxx or ZXXX I don’t know which Z is matter

Some of us are members of the Z project. We must have all the z's! XD

We collect them and name them Z"____ and love them and some of us try to breed them and build lineages that are pure Z-codes, like this.

On 2/8/2023 at 1:44 PM, Mystic_Halo said:

How to switch from dark mode to light mode?

Hey! If you haven't figured it out yet, I assume you mean how to change your site layout?

image.thumb.png.9dca2b2708af62effe9faedda62f8cb5.png

If it looks like this, and you want a different layout, you can navigate to Account > Account Settings > Site Layout. The currently selected layout is Portal 2, and you can switch it to Portal 2 Light or back to normal from that dropdown menu! I hope this helps!

SO I know that dropping a fresh egg (7 days) into a hatchery can make it get sick from too many views. If the egg is Incubated (and now says 6 days) is it safe to go in the hatcheries like a regular 6 day egg? Or will it count like a 7 day and get sick easier? I haven't been able to figure it out, I've been 'safe' mostly and waited for them to get to be older before I put them in, but I just really wanna know (and I'm too nervous/scatterbrained to properly experiment) 😅

1 minute ago, zippuzzle said:

If the egg is Incubated (and now says 6 days) is it safe to go in the hatcheries like a regular 6 day egg?

No, even though it says 6 days it is still a fresh egg and will act like one in regard to sickness.

22 minutes ago, zippuzzle said:

SO I know that dropping a fresh egg (7 days) into a hatchery can make it get sick from too many views. If the egg is Incubated (and now says 6 days) is it safe to go in the hatcheries like a regular 6 day egg? Or will it count like a 7 day and get sick easier? I haven't been able to figure it out, I've been 'safe' mostly and waited for them to get to be older before I put them in, but I just really wanna know (and I'm too nervous/scatterbrained to properly experiment) 😅

it's really iffy. If you are in a situation where you can pull/hide it pretty quickly, then I would say "maybe" as I have done that, but with every single egg it has gotten ill at least once, so I wouldn't risk it if I couldn't be totally compulsive about checking 

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

build lineages that are pure Z-codes, like this.

holy !@#$%^& that's impressive!!

Does anyone know where a blank checker lineage template can be found? 

12 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Does anyone know where a blank checker lineage template can be found? 

42's Lineage Builder

you can customize and make any lineage style you want with that. if you have questions, I can help to a point but you can also message forty-two and asked them directly.

1 minute ago, IzzyCat91 said:

42's Lineage Builder

you can customize and make any lineage style you want with that. if you have questions, I can help to a point but you can also message forty-two and asked them directly.

Thank you! Was asking for my friend. She's got a big plan for her project. ^_^

11 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Some of us are members of the Z project. We must have all the z's! XD

We collect them and name them Z"____ and love them and some of us try to breed them and build lineages that are pure Z-codes, like this.

Omg omg 😆 thank you ! I see now ! But I was really omg when traded Zxxz for silver , I was absolutely shocked 

3 hours ago, LostinEcho said:

Omg omg 😆 thank you ! I see now ! But I was really omg when traded Zxxz for silver , I was absolutely shocked 

Well, we don't all offer silvers and golds for z's, so congrats on that, but we do keep an eye out for each other for them! :)