Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

You need at least one of each dragon - thunder, ice, magma.

The more sets you have, slightly the better, but not a guarantee.

While we're at it - does anyone know by how much each extra set increases the chances of summoning? One percent? Even less?

(I have 7 sets at the moment, been trying for several months - no luck yet.)

If I want to get rid of an egg that's on CD and all my Vamps are on CD so I can't try for a repulse (it's a Pygmy anyway), can I viewbomb it to death and free up the eggslot?

Thanks biggrin.gif

If I want to get rid of an egg that's on CD and all my Vamps are on CD so I can't try for a repulse (it's a Pygmy anyway), can I viewbomb it to death and free up the eggslot?

Thanks biggrin.gif

Yes. If you can get enough views to kill it, it will free up an egg slot.

Ok thank you biggrin.gif Any super active hatcheries that might do the trick? About how many views would it need?

Ok thank you biggrin.gif Any super active hatcheries that might do the trick? About how many views would it need?

No idea how many views. You could just post it in every hatchery you know of/kind find links for.

And ask everyone you know to bombard it.

Thanks, Sock, for this LOVELY clean thread smile.gif

I tried that one time and it took over five hours posting it in all the fansites I could find. Maybe try some really active forums.

I would just wait for the cd to wear off because if it dies you're going to have to wait a while day for the eggslot to be free

I would just wait for the cd to wear off because if it dies you're going to have to wait a while day for the eggslot to be free

Nope - only if you "KILL" it via kill, bite or earthquake. Sickness is a sad, sad thing and an accident so you don't get punished wink.gif

Nope - only if you "KILL" it via kill, bite or earthquake. Sickness is a sad, sad thing and an accident so you don't get punished wink.gif

Aw. Now you're making me feel guilty. xd.png

I remember someone once trying this and the egg did get massive views and got very sick, but it did not die til after 5 hrs had passed. IIRC, the egg was teleported to someone else and fogged to see if it would survive, but it did not. We are talking hundreds of UVs and thousands of OVs. You may be wasting your efforts, or maybe not. It will be interesting to see the results.

Indeed.

The egg is here if you wanna have a look-see biggrin.gif

Continued from my question HERE

Not been able to the Fertility option for the last 6 days. 

No matter which Purple I use, can't get past the loading screen. 

Been waiting over an hour now, and still only on the loading screen.

Has anyone else been having trouble?

Tried that, and doesn't make any difference. 

Don't understand it though, cos I've used Fertiliity several times since the new layout, and it's been fine, until this last week.  Haven't changed anything on my computer, either (except just now, to try the javascript thing).

I don't know if you've tried this yet, but.... Have you made SURE that JavaScript is on and not blocking DC? And if you do use a script-blocker, make sure ALL of the scripts are enabled.

I just had that same problem.... And that's what it was: something called "cloudflare.com" that I've never heard of before. I had to enable it to use Fertility.

Cheers!

C4.

Edited by cyradis4

I did it once - but it took 3 1/2 hours....

I don't know if you've tried this yet, but.... Have you made SURE that JavaScript is on and not blocking DC? And if you do use a script-blocker, make sure ALL of the scripts are enabled.

I just had that same problem.... And that's what it was: something called "cloudflare.com" that I've never heard of before. I had to enable it to use Fertility.

Cheers!

C4.

CloudFlare is DDoS Protection.

While we're at it - does anyone know by how much each extra set increases the chances of summoning? One percent? Even less?

(I have 7 sets at the moment, been trying for several months - no luck yet.)

ugh! really? I don't have that many sets! ohmy.gif

guess I better get to breeding!!

ugh! really? I don't have that many sets! ohmy.gif

guess I better get to breeding!!

I summoned my first GoN with 1 set and my last 2 GoNs with 2 sets

Summoning is just pure luck

Oh I didn't know that. Thanks herk~

I summoned my first GoN with 1 set and my last 2 GoNs with 2 sets

Summoning is just pure luck

Actually its not, not any more.

The more sets you have, the higher your odds of summoning are. That changed, if memory served, when we got the 3rd GoN slot, last year, I think it was?

Cheers!

C4.

Does a topic have to be approved before it can be posted in the forum games category?

I believe that it does have to be approved first.

The more sets you have, the higher your odds of summoning are. That changed, if memory served, when we got the 3rd GoN slot, last year, I think it was?

Cheers!

C4.

it has been that way since before I joined, it became a little easier when we got the 3rd slot, but a successful summon is still pure luck

I know a player with an army of trio sets (over a 100) and no GoN

Cheers!

C4.

Hmm, the Summon feature always worked that way, to my recollection. That being said, you might be thinking of that the probability of a successful summon was raised when we got our third GoN slot?

Oh, and the limit on Guardians of Nature will be going up to three, and the success rate has been bumped. Enjoy!

(from the news post; emphasis mine)