Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

If you collaborated on a dragon request with someone who also had a forum account, and you both helped run the thread, would it count as a topic for each person, or for just the person who does the OP?

If you collaborated on a dragon request with someone who also had a forum account, and you both helped run the thread, would it count as a topic for each person, or for just the person who does the OP?

Just the OP.

Hmm, the Summon feature always worked that way, to my recollection. That being said, you might be thinking of that the probability of a successful summon was raised when we got our third GoN slot?

(from the news post; emphasis mine)

This is from 2012. I swear he said it somewhere more recently, but I can't find it.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=6582784

a. Summon chance scales with the number of complete sets of trios you have.

Has there been some changes done to the egg limits? I have 505 dragons but I can't get past the silver trophy tongue.gif

You need 500 adult dragons to get the next trophy. smile.gif Well, non-growing. Frozen Hatchlings count too.

Edited by Tehya Faye

I can confirm that more trio sets = better chances of success. The difference between my first successful summon, in how much time it took, when I only had one trio set, and the other two, when I had several, was really big. But remember it's only an increased chance, not a guarantee. That person with 100 trio sets just has really bad luck unfortunately. sad.gif

Frodo - Darn.

What browser are you using? Is it updated/did it recently update? Have you tried disabling addons and loading fertility? Have you tried a different browser?

Wow! Sock, I tried all your suggestions (and everyone else's), and nothing worked. Still couldn't use the Fertility option - it wouldn't go past the 'Loading' screen.

Then I tried it again just now, and... Fertility works again! laugh.gif

Very bizarre blink.gif

Thanks to everyone for their help cool.gif

Killed hatchies count as a growing thing for 24 hours like killed eggs? What about earthquake, does it affect hatchies too, or only eggs?

I looked in the FAQ but didn't see this mentioned but maybe I overlooked it?

Handy to know, thx sock

Edited by Tawanda001

Killed hatchies count as a growing thing for 24 hours like killed eggs? What about earthquake, does it affect hatchies too, or only eggs?

Yes, they count as a space. No, only eggs.

Apparently my mail filters didn't work anymore which caused PM notifications to get dropped. And it looks like they stopped working because the PM notification message header is now "You have a new personal message" instead of "You have a new personal message ( From Dragon Cave Forum )"

Why was this changed? Were other things changed, too?

I have another stupid question... I'm pretty sure I managed to enter in some TJ's Thuweds lists... But it happened so long ago that 1) I don't remember which lists I've joined 2) I don't know if it was just a dream or not xd.png

Is there a way to know your position in the waiting lists or do we just have to wait? I guess the answer is the latter, though...

Seriously, I'm feeling dumb. I don't remember anything O_O

EDIT: Thank you angelicdragonpuppy!! (because going to the Thuwed page by myself was hard to think. Ohhh, silly me... xd.png )

Edited by Masterdragon992

I have another stupid question... I'm pretty sure I managed to enter in some TJ's Thuweds lists... But it happened so long ago that 1) I don't remember which lists I've joined 2) I don't know if it was just a dream or not xd.png

Is there a way to know your position in the waiting lists or do we just have to wait? I guess the answer is the latter, though...

Seriously, I'm feeling dumb. I don't remember anything O_O

Go to dragcave.net/thuwed. If you're on a list, it'll tell you so and which, although there's no way to know which spot in particular you're on (mostly because the 'list' isn't really a list so much as a sorting mechanism--people higher on the list will be put on hold if they're locked when an egg is bred, so the egg goes elsewhere, and I think people with specific egg requirements take longer than "any egg from this pair" requests) xd.png

Does anyone know who uses the dragon naming prefix "Raphy's?" I just saw a beautiful Green Nebula x Green Copper checker they bred and I'd love to ask the owner about a trade for one biggrin.gif

how do I make my eggs and hatchlings appear on my scroll before my adult dragons? on other peoples' scrolls, their eggs and hatchlings are at the top, and adults after them. mine shows my dragons in the order they were stolen/hatched.

i read the faq and did the search feature, but i didn't find what i was looking for. super sorry if this has been answered before!

oh hey wait, also -- when i click on someone's egg, and at the bottom of the scroll in italics it says "please note that it is against the rules to aide users without their permission", does this mean that user doesn't want people clicking on their dragons?

oh hey wait, also -- when i click on someone's egg, and at the bottom of the scroll in italics it says "please note that it is against the rules to aide users without their permission", does this mean that user doesn't want people clicking on their dragons?

It mostly means that people doesn't want you to add their eggs to any hatchieries/fan/click sites.

People who does that constantly without permission are viewbombers.

About your other question, you go to "Account", then "Change Sort Order", then you click the little bot in the bottom of the left column that says "Place Eggs and Unfrozen Hatchlings on top" and then you save the changes ^^

It mostly means that people doesn't want you to add their eggs to any hatchieries/fan/click sites.

People who does that constantly without permission are viewbombers.

About your other question, you go to "Account", then "Change Sort Order", then you click the little bot in the bottom of the left column that says "Place Eggs and Unfrozen Hatchlings on top" and then you save the changes ^^

thank you very much!!

Hey,i want to add images while in trade,but i keep getting "Dynamic pages" problem,what to do?

Hey,i want to add images while in trade,but i keep getting "Dynamic pages" problem,what to do?

The most common mistake is having the image tags within image tags like this:

[IMG=[IMG]somethin][/IMG]

through a copy paste thing.

If you mean to showcase your eggs and hatchies - there's a thread with the correct image link for all of them here.