jerzeeshadow

Nearing The 4 Millonth Trade or Transfer!

user posted image

And closer

Edited by Pandalf

This is an exciting moment! smile.gif

plus one. I obviously did the next port right after you.

I'm really tempted to do a lot of one egg at a time gifting ports to reach the milestone faster right now biggrin.gif

For me, it jumped from 3999103 to 3999108 in about two minutes, which'll likely increase in a few hours when the site is more active (I see more people online at the end of the day, in GMT than any other time)

Note: I checked again and its at 3999121.

I just set up 3999180, so we're getting very close. Maybe today?

It probably 'helps' the cause that The Fifth Element lineage is in the midst of a Secret Santa in July thing. We're adding quite a few trades and transfers above the daily norm.

Someone please get a screenshot of the 4000000! I'm probably going to miss this milestone. xd.png

If we're lucky that someone who's as excited gets the 4 millionth trade and screenies it, that would be super nice xDDD Edited by Pandalf

3999471 for me, now. We're almost there.

Edited by lovecats99

Just got this:

user posted image

biggrin.gif

ETA: I also snagged herk's transfer since I could use a lineage like that. Thanks! laugh.gif

Edited by Windnose

SO CLOSE

I was so close to nabbing 4 mil. Dx If only I'd tried like fifteen seconds earlier, lol. >_e

user posted image

Anyways, we've reached it. =p

*waits to see if herk hit the magical 4 mil*

ninja.gif 'd by Windnose o3o

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Well YAY! we hit 4,000,000. I thought it would take a bit longer today, but cool.

Thanks, jerzeeshadow. :3

Btw, there was a pretty in my last post I'm having a hard time believing no one wants. =p

~

I think it's funny that the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd people after the 4 mil'th teleport have posted, but not the person dead on the mark. Wonder if it was someone unsuspecting. xP

Btw, there was a pretty in my last post I'm having a hard time believing no one wants. =p

~

I think it's funny that the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd people after the 4 mil'th teleport have posted, but not the person dead on the mark. Wonder if it was someone unsuspecting. xP

Aww. Was about to nab that.. had to AP something and it was gone. Congrats to whomever got the 4 millionth transfer biggrin.gif

~

I took the shiny, if that's alright Sock (if not, I'll post it back in this thread) ^^; Cool lineage as well! ohmy.gif

And all I can think of right now is all of our poor Magis collapsing in a heap in exhaustion. laugh.gif

*waits to see if herk hit the magical 4 mil*

Sadly Herk has to sleep at least A LITTLE bit before going to work so I jumped from 3999793 to 4000454 *sigh*

Anyway this was FUN biggrin.gif See you guys next year when hopefully a member of delirium's Academy will snag the 5 mil milestone wink.gif

Glad you like it, Ayelldee smile.gif

Edited by herk

user posted image smile.gif

ETA: The egg's lineage isn't amazing, but thought it fitting to teleport a Magi in case the 4 mil was hit. If anyone would like it, the egg is at 3d18h!

Claim my 4 mil Magi egg! Gone! Grats, EternallyShadow - thanks for letting me know and giving it a good home. smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

user posted image smile.gif

ETA: The egg's lineage isn't amazing, but thought it fitting to teleport a Magi in case the 4 mil was hit. If anyone would like it, the egg is at 3d18h!

Claim my 4 mil Magi egg!

Oh yay, I can hatch it now! Thanks biggrin.gif