Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I know... Still haven't heard anything from them!

This is getting ridiculous

laugh.gif I sort of imagined holding thumbs as hooking one thumb around the other or something like that. (You could sorta type like that? Maybe?)

Well, anyway, I hope you get good news about your car -- and SOON!

Edited by purplehaze

Oh, I have an idea.

*magically detaches Purple's thumbs*

You go do your stuff. I'll hold onto these.

Oh my! Well, I'll see how it goes without them. After all we do want Spirit to get her car back. wink.gif

*Snugs and mooches for all*

So, it's been a horrendous fortnight; I had 10 12hr or longer shifts across the last 12days, my weight shot up 2kg, and I am just drained. Too drained.

*Hugs Kestra*

I hope you can get some rest, now!

Hey Purple.

KESTRA!!

*huggles*

Well I phone them. They say there seems to be a fitting missing. So they are waiting to hear from Kia if that could be the problem. I also asked the guy what yhe cost so far will be buy he said nothing so far.

hooooo boy coming home at like 9 PM from extra lessons is goddamn awful considering last time I ate something was 7 AM. how did I even manage to do anything related to maths and not to black out somewhere in the subway, I have no idea. didn't even have a chance to come home until now.

I'm starting to love Mondays at this rate.

Well, I mean, it's 10th grade already, stuff should be pretty hard, but having this twice a week seems... bad, I guess.

also i should bring at least some food with myself, because 2 sandwiches for entire day... that won't do it.

Edited by anhud

Anhud, that sounds like a killer schedule. Can't you take something with you to eat during the day?

Anhud, that sounds like a killer schedule. Can't you take something with you to eat during the day?

Chances are high that I'll just forget about what I brought until it's late in the evening, haha.

Well at least what I go to is not the programming section in our school - which is 5 hours thrice a week. Though people from my class don't seem to complain about that... yet.

Carry food. Even an apple helps.

In German, it's 'Daumen druecken' as in press thumbs, so you close your fist around your thumb to press it! xd.png

Long day. Sore back. Work computer on the fritz. rolleyes.gif

*latemooches for Kestra*

Morning peeps!

Does this mean I should give Purple her thumbs back?

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Yeah you can give them back xd.png

Also, saw the stalker vid... dang that guys is insane strong. What do you get if you ever get to beat him?

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

I don't know, never beat him xd.png

I think you can get blueprints of his weapons though.

The guy really appears out of nowhere!

How many times have you encountered him!

I'm not sure, but enough times that I hate it when the lights flicker in real life xd.png

He also shows up in the Second Dream quest. I nearly cried.

I'm asking some of my other SA friends who play WF if they have encountered him.

Want to hear what they say about the guy!