Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I'm okay. Just avoiding stuff I need to do and don't want to! laugh.gif

Hello there. Guess it's anhud's Dumb Gaming Stories time again(because I have nothing better to ralk about(also boy do I love editing my posts every 30 seconds))!

Cleared CotN's Bolt a few days ago finally. Hoped to record that, but than found out the replay broke(recorded the input wrong) at Zone 2 Level 3. So today I decided to clear Bolt again so I have something to record(and so I can improve my speedrun highscore too). Finally, after a few hours of dying, and dying, and dying, found a great build at 1-2 and managed to finish the run successfully(4-3 was completely ridiculous - I just rushed to the last room and cut through everything hoping I won't die). 9:40.07, great run, great score, time to record the replay!...

The replay bugged at 2-3 yet again.

Guess I have i nice idea for my new Aeon Wyvern's name now.

tl;dr: finished a hard CotN character, wanted to record the replay, found out it's broken, finished the character again - replay broke again at the same level

Edited by anhud

Hello Anhud. Can I ask what game this is?

@ Purple: I do that all the time xd.png

Crypt of the Necrodancer(how many times have I talked about it, btw?). A rogue-like game which is really hard most of the time, rhythm-based(well, for basic aspects anyway) and has an awesome soundtrack. Here's it's Steam link just in case.

Also if you are an achievement hunter - just DON'T. No, really. It's something you will most likely never 100% complete.

Sorry Anhud, I have the memory of a sieve xd.png

I know you have talked about the game before, but I couldn't remember the name.

Sorry Anhud, I have the memory of a sieve xd.png

I know you have talked about the game before, but I couldn't remember the name.

Well, at least i finally got to explain what the game pretty much is!

Also just noticed I hit 50 posts in this thread.

Edited by anhud

And meanwhile on the other forum I hang out at I need... um... a few thousand posts for the next milestone, it seems.

Well I hope I can get at least 2000 before the new year.

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out assorted steamed veggies and melted butter*

Well, for a day where I really did not want to go to work, it turned out pretty well by the end. Lots accomplished.

Good afternoon everyone!

Edited by DragonSpirit009

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Phoned them about 30 minutes ago. They say they are working on it now... So hold thumbs they can fixed and that the cost won't be to much!

How does holding thumbs actually work? I mean, do you hold the thumb with the other hand? Curl your fingers over it like a fist?

Lol... I don't even want to imagine what you tried xd.png

Edited by DragonSpirit009