Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Once you do the Second Dream quest (yeah, that one with the Stalker as a Boss Fight D:) you open up some skill trees. You can unlock and power skills by using focus points, which you can grind using special items attached to maxed out gear. There is a trophy for unlocking all skills on one of the five trees.

That alone (not including power ups), takes about 500,000 points.

It's insanely grindy.

Been working on it since August, though I have been playing other stuff too since I can only take so much Warframe at a time xd.png

Been doing the Dark Sector survival mission on Mars for about 25 minutes and walking away with about 3-8k a pop. It's very varied so some days I do better or worse.

Hey Purple!

Did you get the right ones back? I'm not sure I left the correct thumbs out.

*pops basket on the table*

Feel free to check.

xd.png The ones I got seem to fit. How many thumbs did you have in that basket?

It's a very rainy day here -- gloomy! And my mood is sort of matching that right now. sad.gif

I really wanted Spirit's car to be ok o3o

It's sunny but very windy here. Can't open the window T-T

It's windy here, too. In fact the wind just blew the front door open. Hubby went out to pick up the newspaper (soggy!) from the driveway earlier and didn't get it latched right when he came back in.

GOOD MORNING HASAN Hello there!

Boy, Thursday sure feels like a niiiice break after what I had today. Well, until Friday, which is just as bad.

Well, guess it's time to finally check that rematch system in TF2 Casual. You did gud, Volvo.

It's a very rainy day here -- gloomy! And my mood is sort of matching that right now. sad.gif

Heh, it seems as literally every day in my city is nothing but rain. In fact, it's raining here like for 1/3 of the year, not counting snow.

So my friend bailed on meeting me today as she wasn't feeling mentally well enough, which is fine. I had a day wandering round town catching Pokes and doing some shopping, including a very naughty purchase of £16 of sweet peppers and feta cheese, which will do me for dinner for several days I hope.

Turned down my unit's first event yesterday, which makes me feel pretty crappy. But I did pick up a last-minute booking instead so hopefully it will go towards the karmic balance. I know I shouldn't take it too personally that there isn't enough volunteers to staff everything that day (across the county there is one training course, one revalidation course, and a requirement of some fifty staff I think - so basically everyone has to be out that day to cover everything), but still I do feel pretty bad for it. But given we're a brand new unit that's been active only six months on the event cover scene it is pretty good going on balance.

So my friend bailed on meeting me today as she wasn't feeling mentally well enough, which is fine. I had a day wandering round town catching Pokes and doing some shopping, including a very naughty purchase of £16 of sweet peppers and feta cheese, which will do me for dinner for several days I hope.

Turned down my unit's first event yesterday, which makes me feel pretty crappy. But I did pick up a last-minute booking instead so hopefully it will go towards the karmic balance. I know I shouldn't take it too personally that there isn't enough volunteers to staff everything that day (across the county there is one training course, one revalidation course, and a requirement of some fifty staff I think - so basically everyone has to be out that day to cover everything), but still I do feel pretty bad for it. But given we're a brand new unit that's been active only six months on the event cover scene it is pretty good going on balance.

I'm probably skipping work's Sunday event. Three things in one week is too many.

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out a bunch of hopefully edible stuff*

It's nice not to have to worry about storms now, with a not-plugged-in laptop.

Hi Lagie!

*picks up something, hopefully edible, from the table*

My laptop won't run for long when not plugged in, but it is nice to have that option when it is storming.

Mine's good for about 5 hours, I think. I've never actually timed it.

Toppage, page 849! cool.gif

We had a water spout here today. A friend took photos.

Edited by Lagie

3 days ago it was 90 F now its 49 F. Thats Tennesee weather for you

We have much the same here in Maryland.

It feels kind of chilly compared to what it has been but once it gets down in the 20s and stuff 49 will fill pretty nice

Very true. It's just the sudden change that makes it feel so cold right now. Plus we have been having wind and rain all day, which tends to make it seem cooler than it really is.

Ive had hardly any rain lately. I had some yesterday and apparently that was enough to knock the temperature down 40 degrees. I guess maybe storms do that.

Well seems that my watch bit the dust because the hands on my watch arent moving even though they were just moving earlier today. My watch is stuck at 2:15.I wonder if I have time to request a new one for my birthday

*snugs Spirit*

I did three Warframe missions this morning. Guess who showed up in all three?

I blame you.

Really? O.O

I swear I had nothing to do with it!

Did you get to beat him up a bit at least?

I got to hit him back a little bit, but not enough T-T

Caused me to fail my rescue mission.

Aw... Dang sorry man.

On the bright side.... I got my car back!

Not a cent!

But I'll take them a thank you cake next week Monday!