Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I'm hoping that too. But I think I should start putting money away for a new car anyway. Once I've finished paying off that dang credit card dry.gif

Good morning!

Glad you got your car back, Spirit! I was hoping they wouldn't charge you for it this time.

Hey Purple!

Thanks. Hopefully my luck is turning now.

@Fortune: Yeah I got hold of him. Now paying my normal rent price.

That's good that you got the rent adjusted. Is Johann gone?

Hello there again.

I hoped that I would not starve for 13 hours like i did at Wednesday. Aaaand of course I forgot to bring any food with myself. Or even money.

And why is there so many shops and stuff related to food at where my extra lessons are? Not counting tons of small stalls, there's a hamburger shop, some cafes, a sooooo nicely-looking bakery... this was just painful to look at.

By the way, I should definitely learn about RPG Maker or something like that. I've got an awesome idea about a game based on another forum I hang out - and I've got almost none serious programming skills at all. There are a few programmers on our forum, but nobody actually finished anything, sooo...

That sucks, anhud.

I'm home from school already and its 2:16 PM because its a half day. I got home at 11. And my birthday is tomorrow tongue.gif

Happy Birthday, spotted! I should remember that from last yearr because it is the same as my son's.

Happy almost-birthday, Spottedleaf!

*sets out a large cake*

We have a Category 4 hurricane en route... Please send out lots of 'go away' vibes!

*sets out a large cake*

We have a Category 4 hurricane en route... Please send out lots of 'go away' vibes!

Is that Matthew? I just heard that it jumped to cat 5! I hope you will be safe!

Thanks Lagie! I hope you will be safe if the hurricane does hit! Since i lived in Alabama I know what its like to go through a hurricane. I lived through Katrina even though I think I was only about 2 or 3 years old.

Hey xd.png Any one here who remembers me maybe?

It's been a long.. long time so its cool if not. Hello to anybody who stops by ^^

*leaves late night snacks*

Hi Steph not sure I remember you because I been in active but hi I'm Spottedleaf but you can just call me Spotted or Spot for short.

*Grabs late night snack*

*smiles*

That's alright, I've been really inactive too. but nice to meet you Spotted. ^^ Are you a warriors cats fan?

EDIT: Also obviously I like being called Steph xd.png Could prolly call me whatever as long as I know your referencing me. ^^

Edited by steph1331

*sets out a large cake*

*zumbas*

Rain rain, go away,

Come again another day.

That'll work, right? *hug* stay safe Lagie.

*smiles*

That's alright, I've been really inactive too. but nice to meet you Spotted. ^^ Are you a warriors cats fan?

EDIT: Also obviously I like being called Steph xd.png Could prolly call me whatever as long as I know your referencing me. ^^

Yeah I do :3

Welcome back, Steph! smile.gif

Hurricane still en route... dry.gif

I've put everything inside at the shop. I hope someone thinks to move the dog into the shelter if the storms comes before I get back there.

Hope you get some cool stuff, Spotted! Happy actual birthday!

user posted image

Thanks I did! That cake looks good but nothing is better than my nana's made from scratch cakes.

This is the first time the time has thrown me off on here. It's an hour off than my real time.

Edited by Spottedleaf